Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities (6309 Views)

Bandits Kill Five Residents, Burn Police Station, Sack Communities In Katsina / Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by jamexborn(m): 7:55am On Feb 19, 2022
Zzg
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by chatinent: 7:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Benue people should step up their game or the fear of hurting Buhari's brothers will envelope them completely.
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by Melison(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Say hi to the latest Whatsapp TV
Aspire Media..the home of 24/7 entrainment
Add up for the latest happenings in town
Have a blessed day everyone

Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by EXOUSIAng: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Unlike bandits in the North, these guys dont make any demands, they don't kidnap anyone, they don't rob or demand for tax.
Do you really call then bandits?
The fulani man doesn't have a smart phone to take pictures and report on social media when these people go into the bush to rape their beautiful wives and daughters, kill their cattle and share the meat around the village, the villagers never care to ask their youth questions to know how they came about the free beef.
When he calls his brothers together for revenge mission,He strikes and both the guilty and non guilty fall prey to his bullet we cry foul....
As long as these young boys keep killing their cattle raping their wives and daughters this shit ain't stopping soon.
You would always notice that the attacks are always gruesome.
You can see their anger in the way they murder these people.
Reason am.
Why do you think they don't take anything but they kill and rape?
If na you dem rape your wife and daughter, beat you tie you to tree, Kill you cow CONTINUALLY
You no go strike back?
PS: I AM A BENUE MAN

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by SSpeter(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2022
When the people of Benue seek reprisals, nobody should cry me a river. @ednut1, this will not make any sense to you but when people are killed in the SE everyone remembers "reprisals". Nonsense!
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by Elsueno: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:
Benue people should step up their game or the fear of hurting Buhari's brothers will envelope them completely.

In the case of Benue 90% of those attacks have nothing to do with Buhari relatives..Trust me, most of these killings na communal & political. Just travel down thier, they don't even pretend or hide it

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by SSpeter(m): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2022
EXOUSIAng:
Unlike bandits in the North, these guys dont make any demands, they don't kidnap anyone, they don't rob or demand for tax.
The fulani man doesn't have a smart phone to take pictures and report on social media when these people go into the bush to rape their beautiful wives and daughters, kill their cattle and share the meat around the village, the villagers never care to ask their youth questions to know how they came about the free beef.
When he calls his brothers together for revenge mission,He strikes and both the guilty and non guilty fall prey to his bullet we cry foul....
As long as these young boys keep killing their cattle raping their wives and daughters this shit ain't stopping soon.
Reason am.
If na you dem rape your wife and daughter, beat you tie you to tree, Kill you cow CONTINUALLY
You no go strike back?
You are not a Benue man. You are a Jihadist. No sane person will spill the trash you wrote up there. So the Fulani's on a killing spree in the SW and SE had their daughters raped and cattle's rustled? A day of reckoning will soon befall you and herders

5 Likes

Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2022
Where is that good for nothing tribal bigot called Omenkalive and Benuejosh? You guys doesn't have security, you can't defend yourselves, no one can help you guys, you don't have governor and you are not even anywhere around your state; you ran away from your state due to Fulanis. Benuejosh is the one hiding in Imo state in his in-laws house; very stupid things that go about saying nonsense about igbos defending themselves the way they could.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by chatinent: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2022
Elsueno:

In the case of Benue 90% of those attacks have nothing to do with Buhari relatives..Trust me, most of these killings na communal & political. Just travel down thier, they don't even pretend or hide it

I know the Tiv and Idoma thing..but uncle's brothers is a big threat too.
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:16am On Feb 19, 2022
Omenkalives my brother. Just checking to see you are safe.
It's well bro.
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by showafrica(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by Change4dbeta: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2022
R I p to the dead.May Allah heal the land.
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2022
SSpeter:
You are not a Benue man. You are a Jihadist. No sane person will spill the trash you wrote up there. So the Fulani's on a killing spree in the SW and SE had their daughters raped and cattle's rustled? A day of reckoning will soon befall you and herders
He is a Benue man! What he said is actually what had been going on there. There is a guy in this forum called Benuejosh; he ran away from Benue to his in-laws house in imo state due to this same issue.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by EXOUSIAng: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2022
SSpeter:
I am talking about Benue you are being stewpeed.
What is my business with what is happening in the Southwest.
There are fulani is almost all 23LG in Benue why is it only 3 LGs you hear of these attacks.
I don't have time to argue with your type.
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by Comedian2019: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2022
Dikaveli:
One thing i know is southerners are the face of nigeria but disagreement between igbos and yorubas is the reason fulani is oppressing everybody in this country.

As a deltan i am not happy. My south south brothers depend only on oil but look at igbos and yorubas taking education and business very serious.

I pray we southerners will one day reason and act like brothers
Mumuric and his followers will not agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2022
The president is in vacation so till then let then continues
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by gawu1: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

Ekpa! See how shallow your reasoning is. Well, we can easily spot Futa Jalon wanderers when we see them.

Where is that useless vulture griller? They have finished his people in Benue but he is still under dullard buhari, licking every corner of his bumbum
I don't join words with ashaoo because ashaoo na toto business. wink
It better you go look for your clients
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2022
gawu1:

I don't join words with ashaoo because ashaoo na toto business. wink
It better you go look for your clients

FVCK OFF!!!

ANU MPAMA!
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by gawu1: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

FVCK OFF!!!

ANU MPAMA!
Thank God, you understand tongue
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by Ykc2(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Kazeem47:
Truth be told,some of the indigenes are the ones carrying out the attack but they will blame herdsmen(which they do in some cases). The Benue people are fighting and killing their neighboring community because boarder issues, the same them killed burnt some soldiers and took their guns from them.Can't they use the weapons against those herdsmen since they can kill and burn well armed soldiers alive.Anyways, RIP those killed.
benue people are the ones killing indigenous hausa people in kastina ,sokoto, kaduna ,niger state ,zamfara and bauchi state ? angry,amadioha keee you dia

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by Ykc2(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2022
EXOUSIAng:
Reason am.
You no go strike back?
that's why we southerners will never allow grazing routes in the fulani people can go back to niger republic
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by Tomek09(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2022
Useless, fearful and timid idiots who can defend themselves and their fatherland.

Stay there na make Fulani kill una finish.

Stupid fools.
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by Tomek09(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Fulani herders ti take over Benue and everything in it. Overpower and continue ur grazing my gallant Buhari's kinsmen.
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by tito44: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2022
You won't see omenkalives in this thread
Maybe fulani herdsmen have chop stocked him
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by 2016easy2017: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2022
David Mark still reaping the results of his actions against MKO Abiola and June 12
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by Kazeem47(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2022
Ykc2:
benue people are the ones killing indigenous hausa people in kastina ,sokoto, kaduna ,niger state ,zamfara and bauchi state ? angry,amadioha keee you dia
blockhead,the news is about Benue state.I never say herdsmen are not involved,but why can't Benue people use the same strength they use in attacking and killing sojas on the herdsmen?
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by Kennyfancy(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2022
Dikaveli:
One thing i know is southerners are the face of nigeria but disagreement between igbos and yorubas is the reason fulani is oppressing everybody in this country.

As a deltan i am not happy. My south south brothers depend only on oil but look at igbos and yorubas taking education and business very serious.
Ur reasoning is very poor, Delta people are very educated and into all form of business not only oil, tell me any sector in Nigeria that does not have delta person at the top, football, banking and so many

I pray we southerners will one day reason and act like brothers
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by Kennyfancy(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

FVCK OFF!!!

ANU MPAMA!
your name sounds like my delta sister, how about saying hello as a brother
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by Father254: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/18/terrorists-kill-five-residents-fresh-attack-benue-communities

Arewa mumu will not speak out against this evil happening in Benue and other areas up north. But any news from Aba is an act of calling for war . Every region is getting tired of living together with this barbarians.
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by History555: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

I am talking about Benue you are being stewpeed.
What is my business with what is happening in the Southwest.
There are fulani is almost all 23LG in Benue why is it only 3 LGs you hear of these attacks.
I don't have time to argue with your type.

Stop lying no benue man will be making excuses for fulanis up and down. Going tru ur previous posts u spend more time defending tinubu and yorubas. Then suddenly u are a benue man. How come its afonjas that are pretending to be from benue. Omenka, mannbbqq, benujosh, now this one. Haba
Re: Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Benuejosh,,is it not your state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Before And After The 2023 General Election / Child Witches Of Nigeria / SEC Denies Offering Herman Hembe ₦30M Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.