Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,276 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) (22569 Views)

US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics) / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by Masterito(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
US is even the country helping to prevent the war only if you understand. Not all will understand the game hence I won't blame you for not understanding.
TOPCRUISE:
Propaganda. Fake news.
Whats US Business on this matter. The parties involved are Russia, Ukraine and NATO and they are negotiating to arrive at a credible conclusion to avert an impending war.
But US are just pouring fuel by spreading propaganda. They have always been against a united Russia

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by jrusky(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
ValCon888:
Russia doesn't really want to invade Ukraine. Russia is just doing everything it can to stop Ukraine from joining NATO.

Because if Ukraine becomes a NATO member, America and NATO can use Ukraine as a parking spot for nuclear and other ballistic weapons.

That's like pointing a gun to Russia's head, and we'll have the Cuban Missile Crisis all over again.

In this era and time, I don't think there's any country in the world that wants to go to war. Not even that mad man in North Korea.

If you think peace is expensive, try war. The cost of destruction can set your country back to the Stone Age.

Academically your points devoid human freedom of choice and Association bro.

Ukrain is an entity I mean a nation on his own and not Russia annex or subject, so for whatever reason Russia does not have any right to dictate who should Ukraine Associate with its absolutey unacceptable and bully in nature.

It's like Nigeria telling Ghana then when they chose to called their currency "Ghanaian Dollar" and Nigeria say No you have no right to do such because it will make Dollar a threat to West African currency.

I do not mean to be rude but academic argument or point in this scenario must be balance and devoid sentiment, bully or human right deprevation bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by Dimitarr: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
Situation Critical!!
The Future the Bible Has Been Warning About is playing right before us.
I Believe the ALMIGHTY GOD is trying to shake the world out of Complacency,
And HE is Speaking through today's world news Headlines, of JESUS soon return and Coming Judgements!

REPENT! AND AMEND YOUR WAYS! JESUS CHRIST IS COMING!!

Baba prophet of DOOM, the bible has other passages other than REVELATIONS, try and read the other 65. It wont kill you. Also go to a bible believing church like winners, daystar, covenant nation or redeemers so they can cleanse you of your Ailment and your soul. Those churches will also open your eyes and heart to what the other bible passages say and the deeper meaning to them. The way you are going i hope you don't die of hypertension or give others around you serious mental torture. I dont want to imagine what your wife and children go through, that is if you have any at all.
World war 1 was fought the war did not end, world war 2 was fought and the world did not end. True men of GOD use this opportunity to bring more people closer to the kingdom by making them see reason and not by scare tactic. You are not a man of GOD and i hope you dont keep pushing people away from the kingdom because i am sure you also know you will give account for souls that were lost because of your actions, words utterances, right.
The word is supposed to be a medicine to the soul and not hot water that should be used to kill.
I really dont know why the mods keep pushing this kind of doom and gloom to the front page.. Anyways it is good at least you continue to reveal yourself as the charlatan that you are

1 Like

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Masterito:
US is even the country helping to prevent the war only if you understand. Not all will understand the game hence I won't blame you for not understanding.
Preventing which war. Are they not the ones causing the rift in the first place. USA that want to put Russia into their pocket.
Read Valcon888 post on the first page it makes sense.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
You get sense nigga
ValCon888:
Russia doesn't really want to invade Ukraine. Russia is just doing everything it can to stop Ukraine from joining NATO.

Because if Ukraine becomes a NATO member, America and NATO can use Ukraine as a parking spot for nuclear and other ballistic weapons.

That's like pointing a gun to Russia's head, and we'll have the Cuban Missile Crisis all over again.

In this era and time, I don't think there's any country in the world that wants to go to war. Not even that mad man in North Korea.

If you think peace is expensive, try war. The cost of destruction can set your country back to the Stone Age.
Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by roqrules04(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
The US is really trying hard to bait Russia into going to eat with Ukraine
Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by thunderbabs: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
What does Putin want with Ukraine? He should let Ukraine be and stop flexing military artillery on them.
Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by Mooh247: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
jrusky:

Ukrain is an entity I mean a nation on his own and not Russia annex or subject, so for whatever reason Russia does not have any right to dictate who should Ukraine Associate with its absolutey unacceptable and bully in nature.

It's like Nigeria telling Ghana then when they chose to called their currency "Ghanaian Dollar" and Nigeria say No you have no right to do such because it will make Dollar a threat to West African currency.

I do not mean to be rude but academic argument or point in this scenario must be balance and devoid sentiment, bully or human right deprevation bro.

National Secuirity is not that simple

Its like your neighbor bringing in a pet lion or tiger in his house a fence away from your house were you have kids

Ukraine knows NATO targets Russia every oppurtunity they get, a weaker russia means cheap gas to Europe especially Germany.. so Russia is right to invade just as US invaded Iraq and Libya for fears of breach of National secuirity

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by tweakdude1: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
jrusky:

Dude there is nothing devoiding about the situation. NATO signed an agreement with the USSR (present day Russia) that they will not have her member around Russian borders.
If Ukraine joins NATO today, Russia will by every means necessary to neutralize her because she is a threat.
If Ukraine wants peace they should not join NATO.
Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
Situation Critical!!
The Future the Bible Has Been Warning About is playing right before us.
I Believe the ALMIGHTY GOD is trying to shake the world out of Complacency,
And HE is Speaking through today's world news Headlines, of JESUS soon return and Coming Judgements!

REPENT! AND AMEND YOUR WAYS! JESUS CHRIST IS COMING!!

"All you need now is a long rastafari hair, a giant Bible with a big bell, You should try going from street to street in your town to inform everyone that Russia will invade Ukraine and the world will end because it is the first war ever recorded since Adam was created...

Stop using a smartphone because it is the devils invention and don't drink coke again because na atheist get am...".- Village People Spokesperson

1 Like

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by Themandator: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
ValCon888:

The truth.

But Russia aggressive posturing has made the choice inevitable for both Ukraine and Georgia and has even strengthened the resolve of some smaller countries to join the organization

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by Czario: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
dasparrow:
Hmmm undecided

Why does Biden seem to be in such a hurry to go to war with Russia? Russia is not some small insignificant country that can be bullied anyhow. America will one of these days bite more than she can chew. Russia has China's support so America better tread carefully.

Bill Clinton signed a nuclear agreement that in event of a thermonuclear war... America would take first hit.
Meaning they will only respond after a few of their cities have been destroyed.

USA will never launch a warhead first

Biden wants exactly that.
Destroy USA

1 Like

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by neuf(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bomaye7:
lol are you sure you are in this world lol America cant do shit, which war have America won in 50 years ? None. Judging from the last Afghan embarrassment i think Ukraine and America are the ones to thread cautiously

which war has Russia won in a country they weren't invited... Dumb people everywhere

1 Like

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by Themandator: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
tweakdude1:

Dude there is nothing devoiding about the situation. NATO signed an agreement with the USSR (present day Russia) that they will not have her member around Russian borders.
If Ukraine joins NATO today, Russia will by every means necessary to neutralize her because she is a threat.

Do you have link to the agreement between USSR and Nato?
Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by alexvic12: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wars and rumors of wars everywhere!

1 Like

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by Spandau: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mystic969:
The fear of Putin is the beginning of wisdom

Blasphemy!

1 Like

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by Guyman02: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
ValCon888:

How is the Korean leader a mad man, too much CNN has affected your brain, you want him to give up his missiles and become another Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by tnerro1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sleepy joe, wat u gonna do about it grin

No let Putin embarrass u oo
Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by neuf(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

Preventing which war. Are they not the ones causing the rift in the first place. USA that want to put Russia into their pocket.
Read Valcon888 post on the first page it makes sense.

because you can't reason on your own or think for yourself.
Have you ever since the map of Europe? or in a larger context Europe and Asia. Russia has very little in terms of country to influence which means NATO doesn't need Ukraine to be boxed Russia in, they already achieved that.

Ukraine wants to join NATO out of their own freewill and Russia which are the ones that forced Ukraine hand in the first place by supporting separatist in Eastern Ukraine and annexing Crimea which was internationally recognised as part of Ukraine but some how somehow it's the US fault.

Then simple logic could deduce that the US already has Russia in its pocket since Russia actions are somehow US fault.

Think at least once even if it's the last thing you do

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by calcal: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bluntguy:
Putin should just invade and target Americans at the same time. I want to check something. Like for USA and share for Russia.

Putin only needs flame throwers to burn all the pako (plank) houses in America, no serious weapons are needed.

America wants to enslave Ukraine, America is stealing soviet technology thru Ukraine.

America stole the S300 technology thru Ukraine, now America is producing it.

whereas Russia has moved beyond S300.

over 75% of Americans are leaving paycheck to paycheck, shameless America that run like rats from the Taliban, want to fight Russia

1 Like

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by jrusky(m): 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
tweakdude1:

Listen to yourself "USSR" of which year? Since the break up of that Bloc bro that agreement can be debated and void by the breakaway countries. Oh so you are telling me if Biafra no longer part of Nigeria they have no right to decide their own future baa?

Listen to yourself. Pls stop being emotional over nothing. Berlin Wall fell all treaty concerning the wall fell with it toll today so wake up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by htdot: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Yes, fake news that official US government websites are reporting. Trump is panicking over fake news. Sure!
https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2022/court-orders-donald-j-trump-donald-trump-jr-and-ivanka-trump-comply-ag-james
New York.... Trump has been refusing the shameless political judges attention.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by jrusky(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
tweakdude1:

And don't forget to explain how NATO is threat ok

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
htdot:

New York.... Trump has been refusing the shameless political judges attention.

The summons is official, he can’t ignore the court. If he ignores it, he will find himself in handcuffs. He isn’t. crazy. I’ll tag you when the news records him walking up those courthouse steps.

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by Decryptor(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
thesicilian:
Joe biden is the weakest American president I have seen.

Weak is not the word. He is undiplomatic and non-tactical.

The only thing he ever did though which I like is his refusal to sell weapons to Buhari tho.

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by nomenclature(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Black man with a black brain,always looki g for likes while other races are doing research
Bluntguy:
Putin should just invade and target Americans at the same time. I want to check something. Like for USA and share for Russia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
calcal:

Putin only needs flame throwers to burn all the pako (plank) houses in America, no serious weapons are needed.

America wants to enslave Ukraine, America is stealing soviet technology thru Ukraine.

America stole the S300 technology thru Ukraine, now America is producing it.

whereas Russia has moved beyond S300.

over 75% of Americans are leaving paycheck to paycheck, shameless America that run like rats from the Taliban, want to fight Russia

Instead of sticking to the topic you went on a tangent about your hate for America. Large majority of Nigerians live on less than $1 a day and don’t get 3 square meals but, like Americans and their paychecks, what does that have to do with anything? Stop making yourself look daft.

4 Likes

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by Decryptor(m): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Why is this old man disturbing our ear drum with invasion this invasion that..... Every time it is either IMMINENT INVASION, WEDNESDAY INVASION, INVASION SOON, INVASION AT THE END OF THE MONTH, READY FOR INVASION etc ....... We are tired of this stalled useless news for fake America and their aged grandpa president..... If Russia invade tommorow, heaven go fall?

This is not news any and I don't want to see a write-up on this anymore. Nonsense

Bro, heaven no go fall o but it could trigger the touted third world war where millions of people (including you and I and any other persons) could be erased.

Is that what you want?

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by linearity: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
ValCon888:

Ukraine is a Sovereign country and have the right to choose who they want to be friends with or not.

The fact that, Ukraine wants to join NATO shows how distrustful they are of their next door neighbor Russia, ordinarily Ukraine wound have naturally preferred to join Russia.

This also shows failure on the part of Putin. You can’t force someone at the butt of a gun to love you. Those kind of relationships don’t last very long.

This also shows Russia and Putin as weak, they are playing checkers while the Americans are playing chess. Right now, Russia is been forced to play defense at it’s own backyards over a country like Ukraine with which they share many similarities including blood relationships and would have been natural allies….it is like your ex-wife with whom you have many kids that you loved dearly moving in with your worst enemy and you are going for the guns and missiles against your ex-wife, to force her to retreat, that is a big own goal and it is a sign that you have lost the war, even if you temporarily win a few battles here and there.

Instead of playing defense with the US, Russia would have used this opportunity to play offense…they are friendly with Cuba, use this opportunity to up your friendship with Cuba and start acquiring/building military bases there and building missile system there at America’s own backyard and put the US uneasy…the US will become the ones portray to the world as the aggressor and bad ones in that situation.

After defeating Ukraine, is Russia going to also defeat and win over the hearts and minds of Ukraine citizens or they will forever force them to tow the line under the barrel of the gun?

These types of relationships are artificial and they don’t last long, issues like these like the ex-wife analogy I stated above, are better resolved through dialogue and diplomacy, where Ukraine will have to give some and Russia give some…by going to war with them, you have just validated their needs for wanting to join NATO in the first place.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by cosmos1440: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
ValCon888:

You are very right except for the fact that Ukraine needs protection against Russia.
Remember, both Odessa and Crimea were Ukrainian territories (states/regions) but annexed by Russia. Lubhansk, another Ukrainian territory is already occupied by Russia . . .
In all these, Ukraine is just the helpless victim that needs help from wherever/whatever source

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) by Danny50: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
That is to say the intelligence report was really accurate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. / Jackie Chan Supports Death Penalty For Drug Offences / EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.