Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable (2365 Views)

Boarding Vs Day School: Which One Is Better? / A School Which Gives Bsc In Three Session. Is JPTS A Scam Or Legit? / Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by lastchild: 3:17am On Feb 19, 2022
which of the 2 is easier and more profitable?

I'm talking about owning one, not teaching in one as a staff

1 Like

Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by nobone(f): 6:33am On Feb 19, 2022
I'll like to know too
Those with ideas and experience should please throw light.

Thanks
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by teamoneline: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2022
1 teacher teaches all the subjects in primary school so I think it's more profitable. Not a school owner though.
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by excanny: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2022
You can run both. I'm not a school owner but my mind says its secondary.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Exciting(f): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2022
Primary school is more profitable.
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by lastchild: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2022
Exciting:
Primary school is more profitable.

can you throw more lights why you said so
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Orente21(f): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2022
Primary school is more profitable. U employ less teachers than secondary school and less infrastructure to secondary setting.
One teacher teaches all subjects in a primary class while you have more teachers teaching different subjects in secondary section.

There r different means of generating money in primary school also.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by dejt4u(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2022
lastchild:
which of the 2 is easier and more profitable?

I'm talking about owning one, not teaching in one as a staff
if you don't hold much start up capital, go for primary school.
If you have enough capital, then go for secondary school. You will make more money from secondary school especially when you have SSCE students but it requires a lot of hard work and financial commitments.

Primary school is much easier to run though with little capital.

If you're going for secondary school, try and introduce all those A'level tutorial classes too

1 Like

Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2022
teamoneline:
[b]1 teacher teaches all the subjects in primary schoo[/b]l so I think it's more profitable. Not a school owner though.

Which it's not supposed to be.

One of the many reasons why people don't want to reason teaching as a career especially in private schools.
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Simeonjoe1: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2022
Miracood2:

One of the many reasons why people don't want to reason teaching as a career especially in private schools.

Greedy proprietors want to make money at the expense of the teachers welfare.
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Greedy proprietors want to make money at the expense of the teachers welfare.
Soo annoying.
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by DesChyko: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2022
While the primary school may be more cost effective, secondary school pays better in the long run. While parents prioritize care for primary school pupils, they prioritize learning for secondary school students and it's easier to market what students learn.

Miracood2:

Please, let's stop digressing. I think the topic is clear enough on the aim.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by lastchild: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Orente21:
Primary school is more profitable. U employ less teachers than secondary school and less infrastructure to secondary setting.
One teacher teaches all subjects in a primary class while you have more teachers teaching different subjects in secondary section.

i thought secondary school is where they have different means of generating money, such as "practicals" "SSCE, GCE" tutorial classes
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Redman44(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Orente21:

Yes, I am a Primary School teacher at the moment ( Stop Gap job ). The school is not far from where I live. About 10 Mins walk. I teach about 12 Subjects for two classes ( Basic 2 and 3 ). It is not easy job as I have to write lesson notes sad sad sad sad weekly. The Proprietress is not too demanding and she pays on time. She does not owe teachers at all cool cool cool. I think Primary School is more profitable if you can get more students every term. There are more Primary Schools than Secondary Schools in Nigeria for a reason- It is easier to run a Primary School. Primary School owners also make money from selling Uniforms, books, textbooks, notebooks etc. If you have more than 100 pupils in your school, you will make money. Cheers.

This thread should make the Front Page.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Evawilson(f): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
We pioneer in providing research and analytical tutorial assistance to all doctoral candidates. Our highly qualified research team will assist you all throughout your thesis.

Regards,
Online Thesis Help
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Orente21(f): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
lastchild:
i thought secondary school is where they have different means of generating money, such as "practicals" "SSCE, GCE" tutorial classes
not much gain. But in primary, we have cultural day, career day, interhouse sport, teacher's day, so many activities school have to gain from.
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Orente21(f): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Redman44:

Yes, I am a Primary School teacher at the moment ( Stop Gap job ). The school is not far from where I live. About 10 Mins walk. I teach about 12 Subjects for two classes ( Basic 2 and 3 ). It is not easy job as I have to write lesson notes sad sad sad sad weekly. The Proprietress is not too demanding and she pays on time. She does not owe teachers at all cool cool cool. I think Primary School is more profitable if you can get more students every term. There are more Primary Schools than Secondary Schools in Nigeria for a reason- It is easier to run a Primary School. Primary School owners also make money from selling Uniforms, books, textbooks, notebooks etc. If you have more than 100 pupils in your school, you will make money. Cheers.

This thread should make the Front Page.
Yes oo.
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by BigDawsNet: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Trade school
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by DesChyko: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Orente21:
not much gain.

Lol. There is oo. Those lessons could easily go for 5k per learner in peak periods. And the students of that age are vocal enough to advertise your school for you. Or even get their younger ones to help you set up a primary.

Everything nah grace sha.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Azedplus(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Primary school is much more profitable than secondary. You have less parent debtors in primarily. To make Profits in the secondary level is to have WAEC/NECO approval

1 Like

Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Aminu212: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
What!!??

So I have been scammed?

So all this school was just for making money?
undecided
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by lastchild: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Trade school
what do you mean by trade school?
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by lastchild: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
DesChyko:

Lol. There is oo. Those lessons could easily go for 5k per learner in peak periods. And the students of that age are vocal enough to advertise your school for you. Or even get their younger ones to help you set up a primary.

Everything nah grace sha.
very true
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by lastchild: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
someone please tag the mod of this section to push this thread to the front page, it deserves it
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Jecci(f): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
undecided undecided why does it deserve it
lastchild:
someone please tag the mod of this section to push this thread to the front page, it deserves it
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Running both will make a lot of sense. Start with primary, then proceed to own a secondary. That way, all your primary pupils automatically become your secondary pupils

If you only want one for now, go for primary. You can add creche too. The babies end up being your students too after a while.
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by Jokerman(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2022
A primary school.

Add a creche to it....
Re: Secondary School VS Primary School, Which Of Them Is More Profitable by lastchild: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jecci:
undecided undecided why does it deserve it
many people needs this information

(1) (Reply)

UNIEBN Mourns As 300-level Female Student Dies In Fatal Accident (Photos) / Tuition-free Study In Europe . Act Fast! Application Closes 17th July / Any Info On Ui Post Utme Registratio And Screening? Pls,help Is Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.