Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google (36046 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by BluntCrazeMan: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mercychen:
He didn't even change the gender in the message. He just copied everything gba!
Is she a guy?

Na this kind people dey copy person name and surname join for exam.
The OP who created this thread is so lazy to read the whole chats.
In the chats, the Lady was the person who copied the message and sent to her boyfriend, and it was the boyfriend who dumped the lady.
Please blame the Lazy OP who finds it very difficult to put things together properly.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by CgRay: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lol, God will provide a poet for her.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by JustPowerApps(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin When aren't rich enough for a girl. Even your breath can be enough reason to dump you. HUSTLE Kings and forget the bitches. They are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Nicepoker(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bobrisky
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Aaaoo: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by alizma: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
As if the slowpoke was born with the English with which she type her own message. No be copy and paste all of us dey do?
She should at least be happy that the guy copied love message and not insult abi she know no say there are also 100 insulting messages on Google
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by drimzsmoke(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
WTF man grin grin grin
This is so hilarious.... The girl was only looking for a perfect ecuse to end the relationship.....

Read it again,it's the other way round.It's even the guy that made the screenshot....there was no love from the way the guy was replying the girl,he was just catching cruise
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Bestbeelieve: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
she was just not that into you bro! dust urself up and go make some money!!! see those many many epistle wey u dey write
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by qtguru(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
na so

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by chrizzyace: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Na wat oo that means she won't even appreciate the poem inside a greeting card smh lol some women and problems be like Tom and Jerry grin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Nadeol: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
She has been looking for an excuse to leave him.

Need PoS for agency banking business in Nigeria? Check out our personal text and signature.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Anusiemgood(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mercychen:
He didn't even change the gender in the message. He just copied everything gba!
Is she a guy?

Na this kind people dey copy person name and surname join for exam.
I like to sit with your kind for exams, pretending like something dey your head
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by TeeWelz: 1:19am On Feb 20, 2022
Haha mad oh!
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by TeeWelz: 1:20am On Feb 20, 2022
Anusiemgood:

I like to sit with your kind for exams, pretending like something dey your head

Hmmm
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:09am On Feb 20, 2022
As useless as this post is , I must say :We all.copy something somehow and sometimes
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Bellotelli: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2022
dawnomike:
And what's wrong with copy and paste ? Some people are not just creative with composing romantic messages which is not a crime.
I copy a lot too, but I'll end up adding few of my own lines... At least I try.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by dawnomike(m): 7:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Bellotelli:

I copy a lot too, but I'll end up adding few of my own lines... At least I try.
you try my brother grin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by SirMichael1: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

If he had copied another guys plans of how he gifted his girlfriend a car the case would have been different.

She finally found a reason to dump his broke ass.

He broke up with her, not she!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.