Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,314 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State (4478 Views)

Aregbesola Is Behind All Prison Breaks In Nigeria / Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. / Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by 1827svn: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Yet he's former Governor of Osun, the State source of Yoruba race.

No one take that disgraceful son serious.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by CharlotteFlair: 7:45am On Feb 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Yet he's former Governor of Osun, the State source of Yoruba race.

No one take that disgraceful son serious.

AregbeRascal has been roundly disgraced in this same osun he was messaih during Jonathan's era. The margin is jawdropping. So what's his next line of action?
Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
A fulani has been mayor of Enugu.

An igboman would be governor of Lagos State in the nearest future and 75% of his cabinet would be Igbos.

Make sure you take everything from them, lock them out and throw away the key
Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by TheCrusader14: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2022
We know that's the main reason you hate Tinubu because he's presence is a stumbling block to your evil agenda in Lagos. The patriots of the Great Yoruba race are aware of that anyway.

BeardedmeatR:

An igboman would be governor of Lagos State in the nearest future and 75% of his cabinet would be Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by TheCrusader14: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Tinu-ibu = inside/from the river. The full name is OsunTinubu. I want to believe you know Osun is a River goddess.

CharlotteFlair:
Was tinubu Madam efunroye's husband or what? If so, was he a Yoruba man?
What's the meaning of tinubu in Yoruba language?

Being Igbo, I can hazard a guess at the meaning of Efunroye. Efun must have to do with something white as in funfun, aso funfun, funfunene . So Efunroye sound to me like, A white throne. Oye funfun. Purity. Without blemish. A crown or power that's without blemish. Total. Final. No stains. A king without blemish.

Baba, what does tinubu mean in Yoruba language? Was Efuns husband Yoruba or itenenary gambari or Igbo or tapa?
Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by CharlotteFlair: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Tinu-ibu = inside/from the river. The full name is OsunTinubu. I want to believe you know Osun is a River goddess.

Ok. That means Bola tinubu adopted the name of his mother rather than father as is cultural in Yoruba land?
Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by oyatz(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2022
Politics is bad!

Aregbesola is 100% Ijeshaman, from a reputable family at Ilesha.

The father did 'Oshomaalo' (intinerant trading system) in the present day Kogi State and Akokoland.

I think the dad or grandfather adopted Islamic Religion when they sojournned in Egbiraland while the rest of their extended family members are Christians/Traditionalists but they are nevertheless 100% Ijesha.

Through out history, people travel to foreign lands and they adopt the religion, names or culture of their hosts but this doesn't change their real identities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by oyatz(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Was tinubu Madam efunroye's husband or what? If so, was he a Yoruba man?
What's the meaning of tinubu in Yoruba language?

Being Igbo, I can hazard a guess at the meaning of Efunroye. Efun must have to do with something white as in funfun, aso funfun, funfunene . So Efunroye sound to me like, A white throne. Oye funfun. Purity. Without blemish. A crown or power that's without blemish. Total. Final. No stains. A king without blemish.

Baba, what does tinubu mean in Yoruba language? Was Efuns husband Yoruba or itenenary gambari or Igbo or tapa?

Tinubu= 'from IBU'

IBU= Large/expensive.

For instance, AdedIBU
IBUaje
IBUowo
AdelaIBU
Ejaloni IBU

Madam Efunroye Osuntinubuwa: that was her full name.

OsunTINUBUwa= Osun(river) come from a large pool.

She was originally from a family of Osun worshippers.

During her era, the present system of surnames wasn't in vogue.

People adopted part of their cogmen (oriki), names of their Family ancestors, or Trade- Names or names of their deities to differentiate themselves from their namesakes which invariably served as their surnames.
Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by intervention3(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

lol, just put this down, Igbo will never be the governor of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by intervention3(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2022
TheCrusader14:
We know that's the main reason you hate Tinubu because he's presence is a stumbling block to your evil agenda in Lagos. The patriots of the Great Yoruba race are aware of that anyway.

funny, which agenda, if we are even talking about people with agenda, Igbo self go show, all those ones won't last a day in Lagos if Yoruba get their time.
Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by CharlotteFlair: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2022
oyatz:

Tinubu= 'from IBU'

IBU= Large/expensive.

For instance, AdedIBU
IBUaje
IBUowo
AdelaIBU
Ejaloni IBU

Madam Efunroye Osuntinubuwa: that was her full name.

OsunTINUBUwa= Osun(river) come from a large pool.

She was originally from a family of Osun worshippers.

During her era, the present system of surnames wasn't in vogue.

People adopted part of their cogmen (oriki), names of their Family ancestors, or Trade- Names or names of their deities to differentiate themselves from their namesakes which invariably served as their surnames.
Someone already explained this to me, even in a better way. Now my question again is, was Bola tinubu bearing the name of his mother, grandmother, great grandmother or aunty, instead his father's name? Who was Yeye Efun's husband through whose bloodline bola tinubu descended?
Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
TheCrusader14:

One born with hate is always quick to say someone hates him.

BTW, if tinubu is all you got to defend yourself since he is now the aare onakankanfo, I will advise you to start building a replacement because this oosa is in his twilight.

I guess that's what AregbeRascal wanted to do but you little suckling monkeys swooped on him grin
Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oloju ede, no go attend to baby.

There're still many Oranmiyans domiciled every, that name can never die.
CharlotteFlair:
AregbeRascal has been roundly disgraced in this same osun he was messaih during Jonathan's era. The margin is jawdropping. So what's his next line of action?
Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by 1828eightt: 4:43am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:

[/s]
Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by CharlotteFlair: 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Akilapa, yorubas don't love themselves rara
Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by DMerciful(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Is Lamidi Amoda Sangodele from Borno Yoruba?
Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Yes, but Ndi Igbo love themselves. That's why they're cannibalizing themselves
CharlotteFlair:
Akilapa, yorubas don't love themselves rara

Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
myn.d44 lala.sticlala seu.n

Rule 2

Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by relaxandsmile: 6:00am On Feb 23, 2022
I hope you will not seek for the votes of other tribes when the general election comes.
Re: Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State by AndroBlaze: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2022
oyatz:
Politics is bad!

Aregbesola is 100% Ijeshaman, from a reputable family at Ilesha.

The father did 'Oshomaalo' (intinerant trading system) in the present day Kogi State and Akokoland.

I think the dad or grandfather adopted Islamic Religion when they sojournned in Egbiraland while the rest of their extended family members are Christians/Traditionalists but they are nevertheless 100% Ijesha.

Through out history, people travel to foreign lands and they adopt the religion, names or culture of their hosts but this doesn't change their real identities.

My brother this is not true.

I know one of his cousins and she confirmed to me that his father is not from Ilesha let alone Osun state. The family is reputable as you said and they all know this and no one uses it against him. His Osun lineage is from his mothers side, the surname he bares also buttress this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reprisal:pictures Of Nigeria Army Killing People In Bayelsa State / Kano, Lagos Lead In Youth Unemployment / 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.