Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Bbnaija They Must Die - Mummy GO (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Bbnaija They Must Die - Mummy GO (video) (393 Views)

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Bbnaija They Must Die - Mummy GO (video) by Sammydanny: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2022
Evangelist Olufunmilayo Adebayo, the controversial clergywoman, aka Mummy G.O, has wished death on any member of her church that auditions for a reality TV show, Big Brother Naija.

According to the clergywoman, the show is demonic and any child of God who watches the show will die.

Speaking to her congregation, the clergywoman said; ''Any member of this church mistakenly or stupidly tries it, I will tell God to kill him on that stage.

"From there he must go to mortuary. He wouldn't come back. He will die. I wouldn't even pray for repentance. It's death because if he comes back, another person will try it.

"Unless if Ananias and Sapphira did not die. If those ones died, then God must kill the person.''

Watch the video below...

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYHUgT0C0BE[/flash]
Re: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Bbnaija They Must Die - Mummy GO (video) by Sammydanny: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2022
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Bbnaija They Must Die - Mummy GO (video) by Ammishaddai: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2022
OP, who did you cut the footage initially. Why didn't you start from the beginning if indeed all what you said is true . Anyway, YouTubers can do anything just to "like and subscribe " .
Re: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Bbnaija They Must Die - Mummy GO (video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2022
Ok
Re: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Bbnaija They Must Die - Mummy GO (video) by Sammydanny: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2022
Lol. Did you watch the video at all?
Ammishaddai:
OP, who did you cut the footage initially. Why didn't you start from the beginning if indeed all what you said is true . Anyway, YouTubers can do anything just to "like and subscribe " .
Re: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Bbnaija They Must Die - Mummy GO (video) by Ammishaddai: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Sammydanny:
Lol. Did you watch the video at all?
Oga, I've watched the video and I'll ask you again : Why didn't you start your disgusting smear campaign by first of all showing where she started her sermon .
Re: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Bbnaija They Must Die - Mummy GO (video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2022
Matthew 7:1-2 (KJV)

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 7:12 (KJV)

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Matthew 6:14-15 (KJV)

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

That apostle Peter pronounced instant judgment of death on Ananias and Sapphira, didn't mean that it was the best or perfect thing to do. If Jesus had used the same approach on His enemies or those who trespassed against Him, a lot of them including Judas Iscariot would have died instantly.

Wasn't it the same Holy Spirit upon Jesus, that He used to do so great mighty works, yet He didn't use It to destroy men's lives, including those who falsely accused and condemned Him to death, instead He prayed for God to forgive them... He also instructed His disciples to do same.

If Stephen hadn't followed Jesus example but prayed for instant judgment as such upon his murderers, would there have been an apostle Paul?

Many Christians think that when Jesus says something, that they can use the excuse of any of His disciples/apostles saying or doing something contrary to do the otherwise, but as I always say, there's would only be one Master, never two, the rest would always be brethren, and this tallies with the teachings of Jesus.

So there's no justifiable reason not to follow the example of the Master and teachings, moreover there's a extra reward and benefit exclusive to those who do so, even though many do not realize this and as a result miss out of it.

God bless.
Re: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Bbnaija They Must Die - Mummy GO (video) by Sammydanny: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wow
jesusjnr2020:
Matthew 7:1-2 (KJV)

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 7:12 (KJV)

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Matthew 6:14-15 (KJV)

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

That apostle Peter pronounced instant judgment of death on Ananias and Sapphira, didn't mean that it was the best or perfect thing to do. If Jesus had used the same approach on His enemies or those who trespassed against Him, a lot of them including Judas Iscariot would have died instantly.

Wasn't it the same Holy Spirit upon Jesus, that He used to do so great mighty works, yet He didn't use It to destroy men's lives, including those who falsely accused and condemned Him to death, instead He prayed for God to forgive them... He also instructed His disciples to do same.

If Stephen hadn't followed Jesus example but prayed for instant judgment as such upon his murderers, would there have been an apostle Paul?

Many Christians think that when Jesus says something, that they can use the excuse of any of His disciples/apostles saying or doing something contrary to do the otherwise, but as I always say, there's would only be one Master, never two, the rest would always be brethren, and this tallies with the teachings of Jesus.

So there's no justifiable reason not to follow the example of the Master and teachings, moreover there's a extra reward and benefit exclusive to those who do so, even though many do not realize this and as a result miss out of it.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

. / Do Not Think That Satan And His Human Agents Do Not Recognize Who You Are. / Divine Health And Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.