Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? (61280 Views)

Who Is Your Greatest Header Of The Ball In Football History? / Quoz Time Time In Football. What Is The Name Of This Ball, And The Year It Was U / Who Remembers This Ball? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by GeneralElder: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
godwon01:
That was when Nigeria was called Nigeria with one love. U were not bother about whom you were playing with. No Fulani no Hausa, no Ibo, . Your next neighbor may be any tribe ,you all played together. Bolu onike I salute. Very strong, The legs of the kids playing it then was like a iron. Playing with barefooted legs.

This post touched me. How did we get here as a people, especially here on nairaland.

Funny enough the politicians are happy and benefiting from the tribal hatred, disunity and religious sentiments, part of the reason NLC and other groups that are supposed to put the government in check are now toothless

2 Likes

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by NaijaTrend01(f): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
I used to own one those days, friends would beg me never to get tired, cus my tiredness means the final whistle.

I remember playing with my good friend Chikwado and Monday.
It's not actually Kpako ball. It was just a durable children ball.
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by Eclement(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oh... You gerrit bro..

We also call it Fóke in my abete
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by Hausa(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
godwon01:
That was when Nigeria was called Nigeria with one love. U were not bother about whom you were playing with. No Fulani no Hausa, no Ibo, . Your next neighbor may be any tribe ,you all played together. Bolu onike I salute. Very strong, The legs of those kids playing it then was like a iron. Playing with barefooted legs.
Could not agree more.
To an extent, it is still like that.
Just that social media makes a lot of people think Nigerians in the real world are all living with beef.

1 Like

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by Hausa(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
GeneralElder:

This post touched me. How did we get here as a people, especially here on nairaland.

Funny enough the politicians are happy and benefiting from the tribal hatred, disunity and religious sentiments, part of the reason NLC and other groups that are supposed to put the government in check are now toothless
It's a shame.
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by Hausa(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
We called it plastic ball those days.
Hehehehe.

I play am die!
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by RoyalBlu(f): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
gaby:

Hey daughter, get in touch. It's urgent. 08028711002

Daddy

smiley smiley smiley

I'm amazed sir.
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by gaby(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
RoyalBlu:

smiley smiley smiley

I'm amazed sir.

grin
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by RoyalBlu(f): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
gaby:

grin

Yes sir!!!

I'm still smiling o.
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by gaby(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Yes sir!!!

I'm still smiling o.

You deserve much more, daughter...
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by RoyalBlu(f): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
gaby:

You deserve much more, daughter...

Appreciations smiley smiley
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by scantee(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
We call it kpoki @042

1 Like

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by SommyGudman(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kpokilikpo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Show Off Their Abs At The Beach (Photos) / Fans Excited As Osimhen Dribbles Gattuso In Napoli's Training (Photos) / Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.