Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter (68890 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Carlyboi(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
These words sounds so shallow...I found my love/husband on tiktok lol...I hope she’s as smart as she looks tho

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Ladycewhy(f): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
When a man is ready he is ready. But when a man is not ready even if you date him for ten years ,he will give you excuse why he is not ready the popular one being that he has not attained the kind of life he wants his kids to have.

8 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Dproperties: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dys one no follow
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by affable4(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Person wey dey back camera pure like this?
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by assholemods: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
You're lucky dear. US based Nigerian men are better.

My dear, you don dodge bullet from these local Nigerian men. Enjoy!
See mumu... with inferiority complex.. person wey never step airport before.
What makes them better?
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Rebuke: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ok o. This one wey na only back bobo dey show us.

Hmmm, I hope we won't hear some funny story later though.......

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by nickyj19: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
I'm lost of words
embarassed
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by nickyj19: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
I'm lost of words
embarassed
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by anochuko01(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
DropsMic:

You think love is about the number of years you date someone ba

Let's be truthful here Sir.

2 months is too short to marry a complete stranger!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by olisaEze(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wetin akata know say e wan cook for fire?? undecided
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Dearlord(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Thank Gawd!
One Nigerian girl to worry about.

shocked shocked but, wait ooo!!!
We left a succulent one to this Yankee based? cry
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by tutudesz: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Omo.she get fat ass
If you near am, na hellfire straight O!

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Gee64: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
You've received my blessings.
Stay married oh. Don't do olosho in America oh.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Elsueno: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
angry

of All piercings, I have a strong dislike for septum piercings, like the one u get....it just reminds me of Bulls

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Techm8: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tiktok is now a dating app. Check out Oraimo collection of smart gadgets.

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
You're lucky dear. US based Nigerian men are better.

My dear, you don dodge bullet from these local Nigerian men. Enjoy!
Your father must have dealt with you growing up?
Just asking, was it just physical or sexually? I mean the abuse?

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Albertone(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Animegirl:

Exactly!!

Nigerian men are something else.

Your dad is one.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Emdebby2: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Cmanforall: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
NwekeUG:
'I Met My US-Based Fiancé On Tiktok' - Mr. Ibu's Daughter Advises Single Ladies (Photos, Video)

Chioma Jasmine Okafor, daughter of a popular Nollywood comic actor, Mr. Ibu, is set to get married to her US-based boyfriend whom she met 2 months ago on TikTok, IGBERETV reports.

The young lady has taken to social media to share the lovely moment they had together thereby revealing that her lover flew down to Nigeria all the way from the United States of America (USA) to propose to her.

As seen in the romantic video she shared, Jasmine stated that her man who came down to Africa for the first time had popped up a marriage request to her and she said yes.

She revealed that her marriage is coming so soon in this month of February, while stating that a real man won’t waste a lady’s time in respect to marriage.

She wrote;

She advised single ladies who want to get married to use Tiktok.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaHNzFmDHlW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FoR3Eb2u_U

https://igberetvnews.com/1415072/met-us-based-fiance-tiktok-mr-ibus-daughter-advises-single-ladies-photos-video/
I know happily married couples that met online, including Facebook and Nairaland.
Ladies reply your messages
grin

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by HandsomeBlack: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
American wife when are you gonna notice me since I've been on Nairaland? Na waoh!
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Amhappy(f): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jealousy people full this thread. Congratulations miss Ibu

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Emaprince: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ladycewhy:
When a man is ready he is ready. But when a man is not ready even if you date him for ten years ,he will give you excuse why he is not ready the popular one being that he has not attained the kind of life he wants his kids to have.
Even you as a woman wouldn't want to marry a man that is not financially ready.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Bobbyrhyno(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
God has done it for you and it shall be permanent IJN

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Nonexisting: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
The boy has just set himself up for premium tears for coming down to marry that sack of beans. He made the mistake of not asking why no one has put leash on the street dog abi we no dey see her. He no question, he just carry his simp self come down come marry person he has only known online for 2 months. His tears are loading unless he plan to use her do money ritual

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Love on a speed lane
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by jclassiq(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sorry to say but this one no too get sense. In her mind, her biggest achievement na that shapeless thing she carry for back that na why she dey Waka like mumu dey flaunt am for camera. Nigerian ladies are generally not wise. Men love sex does not mean that the only thing the man will want from you all his life is sex. Tone down the emphasis on sexiness and develop other aspects of you. God did not just create you to be an object of sex in life. Nigerian girls, wise up pls. I'm saying this out of love tho.

3 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by jclassiq(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
BigAPP:
After dating two months online? : cry
Anyway, good luck
Don't mind them.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by KingBillionaire(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Is there a reason why the guy hid his face from virtually all the videos and images? grin grin grin grin grin

Abi he run leave him wife and kids for US

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Abujason: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
NwekeUG:
'I Met My US-Based Fiancé On Tiktok' - Mr. Ibu's Daughter Advises Single Ladies (Photos, Video)

Chioma Jasmine Okafor, daughter of a popular Nollywood comic actor, Mr. Ibu, is set to get married to her US-based boyfriend whom she met 2 months ago on TikTok, IGBERETV reports.

The young lady has taken to social media to share the lovely moment they had together thereby revealing that her lover flew down to Nigeria all the way from the United States of America (USA) to propose to her.

As seen in the romantic video she shared, Jasmine stated that her man who came down to Africa for the first time had popped up a marriage request to her and she said yes.

She revealed that her marriage is coming so soon in this month of February, while stating that a real man won’t waste a lady’s time in respect to marriage.

She wrote;

She advised single ladies who want to get married to use Tiktok.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaHNzFmDHlW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FoR3Eb2u_U

https://igberetvnews.com/1415072/met-us-based-fiance-tiktok-mr-ibus-daughter-advises-single-ladies-photos-video/

Not too ugly.
She fine pass her papa small.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by MisterF348: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Anything Nairaland becomes boring, I will enter Ghana Up. Ghana. com
Elmone1450: The forum will eventually become the meeting point of Ghanaians and Nigerians online

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Goldbw122(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
When money is speaking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) / E-money Acquires $1M Mercedes Maybach 62s - Pictures / Wizkid On President Buhari's Arrival From UK: 'Nobody Chop Life Pass Bubu'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.