Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter (68893 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Originalsly: 5:31am On Feb 20, 2022
KingBillionaire:

Is there a reason why the guy hid his face from virtually all the videos and images? grin grin grin grin grin

Abi he run leave him wife and kids for US

US guys don't marry easily. I want to believe this one wanted to go to Nigeria and was looking for a host! First time going.... culture shock for him... and he will marry? No doubt... almost sure he will marry and that will be the end. What does she do?... and will be doing in the US? .. tic-toking?
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Originalsly: 5:45am On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

My husband was a complete stranger. We were wed within a month!

Happens all the time ... when the two are of the same culture. These two are not .... it is his first time going to Africa period. Is like a Christian falling in love with a Muslim ... happens all the time ... no problem... but to marry is when the cultures clash. You marry into the same culture.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by naija4life247: 6:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Senomi:
See as human being resemble pink bag of rice and unfermented cassava flour,

This one go sabi swallow 50 wraps of fufu with ogbono soup and 30 pieces of goat meat like her papa

Mgbeke feeling funky.........if u like no stop to dey use that waist trainer

This girl just ugly like imPatience Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by nedekid: 6:13am On Feb 20, 2022
I hope she has done her investigation well that the "us" based guy is gainfully employed. No be to wear white on white then you go to America to go suffer.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 20, 2022
DropsMic:

You think love is about the number of years you date someone ba
Exactly, it is about the number of videos of that person you watched on tiktok that counts.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by yusluvad(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Premium tears loading...
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by babsbolad: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Omo.she get fat ass
And yam legs grin
Darkseidxx:
Omo.she get fat ass
And yam legs
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by HRMK: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2022
hmmm...what stops her from waiting for the proper marriage before this lousy publicity?
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Govocrete: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2022
The guy resemble Ibu
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2022
DropsMic:

It counts
Forget
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Senomi:

This one go sabi swallow 50 wraps of fufu with ogbono soup and 30 pieces of goat meat like her papa

All these careless capping won't unbless what God has blessed.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2022
Very ugly woman! People has being meeting on social media before she was born.. she is not the first and would not be the last.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by juman(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2022
Hope they have done background checking well.

There are very bad people in this world o.
Serial killers, etc.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by abokikhalifa: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2022
Senomi:

You sound bitter baba. Try dey happy for people.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by iamL(f): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
You're lucky dear. US based Nigerian men are better.

My dear, you don dodge bullet from these local Nigerian men. Enjoy!

If only she knows what she has dogged.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Powersurge: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Omo.she get fat ass

She is fugly.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Decryptor(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Senomi:

Jealousy will not kill you in Jesus name...say amen
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by bepositive11: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
DropsMic:

Rushed marriage is one of the red flags of abusive relationships. It's safer to spend some time to really get to know the other person and to see how they both handle difficult times

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by elonize(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
wumi2017:
You get luck my dear sister,,naso my abroad based boyfriend serve me a very hot breakfast last year December... but when there's life hope still dey ..we move
which breakfast
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by MamagaGH(f): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
you are hilarious grin grin

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
That's beautiful, may God bless your union.

Where you can buy landed properties in a safe and secured Estate, QUEEN'S GARDEN ESTATE.

Located at Isheri North GRA, the fastest developing area within the Lagos Mainland and few minutes away from Ojodu-Berger, Omole Phase 2 and Magodo with close proximity to Alausa Secretariat; the power city of Lagos State.

A 15 minutes drive to Muritala International Airport while it is also a quick 25 minutes from the business community of Victoria Island and Ikoyi.

Queen's Garden Estate at ISHERI NORTH G.R.A

PRICE:
500sqm - N25million
300sqm - N15million

3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex - N44million
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Duplex with BQ - N55million

Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by YourGFsnatcher: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
DropsMic:

So as you wise like this, if your sister tells you she's getting married to someone in US she met on tiktok two months ago you will welcome it with free arms? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid On President Buhari's Arrival From UK: 'Nobody Chop Life Pass Bubu' / Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley / Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.