Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1868 Views)

Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Rubbiish(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

That girl was more interested in using the video to insult the male gender. She really had no pity for the abused girl!

Even after her fellow females have countered her actions, she still remain adamant on not doing anything and chanting the "I need a proof" mantra

She's worse than a predator!
Perfectly said!
Re: . by MufasaLion: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Rubbiish:

Perfectly said!

Right.
Re: . by Candidlady: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mehn this is crazy how do you correct/scold a 5yr old pervert....?

Where is that guy having erection whenever his cousin is cooking or doing laudary ??
Come and see your yaro!!!

Ya Allah please do not bless me with this curse called a male child

°°°°
Re: . by Jeon(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
same as the story of two male child not up to 12 kidnapped a baby.

1 Like

Re: . by wolesmile(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
saphiere never fails to disappoint.
You want to record? What happens to correcting them immediately?
Re: . by Eben91: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
You should have followed them inside their house and see if they won't call you a thief or a kidnapper grin grin grin grin, you think say that compound be nairaland, na the boy mama go ask you wetin concern you for wetin wea no concern you grin grin grin, small children playing you don turn am to another thing grin grin
Re: . by Mariangeles(f): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

That lady ain't as brilliant as y'all think. Imagine the trash she was saying. Would she have done that if her niece was the victim? Would she have done that if the victim's gender was reversed?

Well, I ain't surprised a bit about her action. She came here to seek validation on her smear campaigns against the male gender. She was so desperate that she had to swear over this story so as for her to be believed. That shows how much desperate and childish she is.

I believe her story but then, she's got no iota of wisdom in her.

Shocking.
Re: . by Richy4(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Products of one bedroom parenting... it's so unfortunate because of condition of things...

When parents feel that their children were asleep and decides to do their business... Not knowing that the kids were wide awake and were watching...

That's just sad... How will one even begin to explain to a 5 yr old something like that?.. the appropriate year to start such talk for them to understand was it not 9?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
And you go get mouth say men are scum. grin
Then adult women are slow upstairs cheesy
Re: . by pretydiva(f): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
saphiere:
report with which proof
you don't need proof aunty. say it the way you saw it shikena. it's now up to them to believe or not
Re: . by Lamasta(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Candidlady:
Mehn this is crazy how do you correct/scold a 5yr old pervert....?

Where is that guy having erection whenever his cousin is cooking or doing laudary ??
Come and see your yaro!!!

Ya Allah please do not bless me with this curse called a male child

°°°°

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / My Husband Is Having Ex Issues! / When You Are Caught In The Act??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.