Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Is Sunday Igboho Even Feeding Well? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Sunday Igboho Even Feeding Well? (274 Views)

No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sunday Igboho Even Feeding Well? by makemoneywbsite: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Since he has been abandoned by Yoruba people and we have big hearts, I think we should support the poor man the way we could. No political prisoner deserves this emotional torture of knowing that he has been bought and sold: by his own people. How sure are we the man is even feeding well. Let's be our brother's keeper please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sunday Igboho Even Feeding Well? by Entprys(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
makemoneywbsite:
Since he has been abandoned by Yoruba people and we have big hearts, I think we should support the poor man the way we could. No political prisoner deserves this emotional torture of knowing that he has been bought and sold: by his own people. How sure are we the man is even feeding well. Let's be our brother's keeper please.
Keep quiet. You are not a yoruba. We yoruba decided to treat him the way we like. You'v no right to advise us or complain on our internal issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sunday Igboho Even Feeding Well? by Bastardlyrich: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Entprys:

Keep quiet. You are not a yoruba. We yoruba decided to treat him the way we like. You'v no right to advise us or complain on our internal issue
You are wickedd,so you simply treat him like trash because he question the status quo.
Is that even fair.
God will be his streghnt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sunday Igboho Even Feeding Well? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
I don't know but I truly worry for him..Nigeria has a large influence over Benin republic. I hope he's safe. The guy na Hero anyway anyway.

makemoneywbsite:
Re: Is Sunday Igboho Even Feeding Well? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
You are what? Yoruba kill you there. I have yoruba bloods,those nighaaas don't type trash like you do..I still insist you are of the lost tribes of Lokoja or ilorin..You have been dominated for life,you don't know what freedom tastes like. Live the real yorubas to talk abeg..Unripe plantain fellow

Entprys:

Re: Is Sunday Igboho Even Feeding Well? by crispus09(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
They want to destroy my oga but God pass them

(1) (Reply)

Video: Gov Wike Is An Emperor, Post Security Threat To Cross River- Apc Chairman / Electoral Act Amendment: Address By President Buhari / The Deceptive Style Of Rotimi Makinde’s Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.