Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down (19098 Views)

PDP Convention: Osita Chidoka Points Out Absence Of Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / Aggrieved Kaduna APC Aspirants Vow To Work Against APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Comedians!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by BigAPP(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Well...
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Kingpele(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wow
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Deltavariant(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Make una force people force by force me dem vote una....
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by menzino(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Op.... you forgot to mention Speed Darlington a.k.a Akpi........ Nonsense and Buhari's body odour
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Toktee(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
• Umahi far ahead, can’t withdraw from race – Support group

Efforts by the South-East to produce the next president may hit the rock as some of the aspirants from the region have vowed not to step down for one another

https://punchng.com/2023-igbo-presidential-aspirants-vow-not-to-step-down/
I said it here but some jam bites here insults me.

It happened before when Rochas contested, chigbo Okadigbo, nwanyanwu etc... none accepted to step down for another even though Rochas chances were bright.

Igbo lack unity reason why Biafra shall remain a tall dream.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by onikoyikosoko: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
• Umahi far ahead, can’t withdraw from race – Support group

Efforts by the South-East to produce the next president may hit the rock as some of the aspirants from the region have vowed not to step down for one another

https://punchng.com/2023-igbo-presidential-aspirants-vow-not-to-step-down/

See human being heads like olumo rock
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Latakia(f): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
This remind me when their adopted party PDP told them to choose the Senate President among them, they fought themselves and couldn't agree among themselves until the Hausa-Fulani men in PDP choose one for them. Anambra people say they can never allow an Eboyin man to lead them, Abia people said over their death will an Imo person lead over them, Enugu people say Anambra can never lead over them.

And yet they want Biafra where they can create internal crisis among themselves and run to Nigeria as refugees.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
That's how the Igbos always self sabotage themselves. The Igbos better rally around Kingsley Moghalu if they want the rest of Nigeria to take them seriously. Apart from Kingsley Moghalu on that list, the Igbos apparently have no one to represent them.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Slurity(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
But I think the southeast is part of this country, while can't they produce the next president? Am from the west but I think its unfair to the Igbos
there is nothing like unfair to the Igbos, they always support wrong candidates and make other they needed thier vote as their enemies. How will you convince your enemies to support you? They have zero chance in politics because they don't even understand the game. Do they think Yorubas are fools when they supported Jonathan first time? Or when they supported Binaries both first and second time? They really need to support others before they can be supported because they lack the strength to dictate where the election goes. They lack the numbers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
naija4life247:
Yorubas will never ask anyone to step down
Exactly my point. We don't ask anyone to step down, let everyone try their luck.
Only the Mkpuru mirri cannibals are wailing that Tinubu should step down. Is that a democratic idea?
Let everyone contest and may the best candidate win.
Simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Rawtruth1: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Why should they?
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Rugaria: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Stepp down for who?!?!?
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by dboo442: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
They should just allow the east na..... igbo are yearning for independent because they have been sidelined, Yoruba west,Huasa north & south south have all ruled. I'm just saying though.
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by richie240: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Who asked you?
Same 'analog' format!
Upgrade yasef biko!
cool

Coolbreeze1988:
But I think the southeast is part of this country, while can't they produce the next president? Am from the west but I think its unfair to the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by okorogodwin4(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
The bullion van zombies and Osun occultic skull miners criminals have started writing rubbish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by naija4life247: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
jiz:
Igbo that is pursuing Biafra and Nigeria at the same time. Trust me, they will lose both!
Biafra agitation is blocking their change of governing Nigeria. Most Nigerians can’t trust them with presidency.

What happens to a man that chases two rats?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Who shall vote for them if they had the tickets in both major parties? The cowards and Fulani ass-lickers or the northerners? Or, would they want Jubril of Sudan to hand over to them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by naija4life247: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
okorogodwin4:
The bullion van zombies and Osun occultic skull miners criminals have started writing rubbish

You go cry blood

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Zorn: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You've never for once talked about the ongoing massacre of benue people by terrorists but na Yoruba and Igbo matter you dey carry for head like gala

Are benue people not human beings to you ?
that guy is not from Benue , it's so obvious na
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by franchasng: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is where the igbos will have problem
There is no problem here.

Don't let anybody deceive you.

Buhari contested against Yaradua and other Northern candidates.

Obasanjo contested against Olu Falae.

Nigerians love to blackmail Igbos with nonsense talks of not being united.

I can tell you bodly that Igbos are the most united tribe in Nigeria followed by the Fulanis.

Let all Igbo Presidential candidates contest, there is nothing bad there.

We can't put our eggs in one basket what if they all break?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by naija4life247: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:

Presidency will never be zoned to anybody's village. If Igbos want the Presidency, they should come out and contest. When Obasanjo ruled for two terms, the seat was not zoned to his village. Rather, he contested against Emeka Ojukwu and defeated Ojukwu in all the eleven South-South and South-East states. Obasanjo also defeated Alex Ekwueme at PDP Primaries, Obasanjo humiliated Muhammadu Buhari, Abubakar Rimi, and several other clowns. Obasanjo did not cry that the Presidential seat should be zoned to Ota Farm or Abeokuta village.

Power is not gotten in a platter of gold, power is fought for and won.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Latakia(f): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
I think Arsenal is part of the big clubs in Europe, I think its unfair to Arsenal if the champion league is not given to them, after all, other big clubs in Europe have won it before grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Rawtruth1: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Why should they? The healing of Nigeria starts the very day they allow President of Igbo extraction to rule Nigeria.

Anything less than this restitution will increase the curses on Nigeria.

Igbos should be allowed to heal Nigeria from the curse arising from the pogroms and genocide of the unfortunate civil war where innocent millions of Igbos were massacred for offense they knew nothing about.

This is spiritual, not many will understand it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Zorn: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
benuejosh:
This guys should leave Politics alone. They know nothing about politics. They think politics is by supporting Igbos at the background? Or hating on the guys from South West and Buhari? They should continue with their pharmacy business and "development".
you will keep hiding under Benue to lunch your attack on igbos , that's enough punishment already coward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Rugaria: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Slurity:
there is nothing like unfair to the Igbos, they always support wrong candidates and make other they needed thier vote as their enemies. How will you convince your enemies to support you? They have zero chance in politics because they don't even understand the game. Do they think Yorubas are fools when they supported Jonathan first time? Or when they supported Binaries both first and second time? They really need to support others before they can be supported because they lack the strength to dictate where the election goes. They lack the numbers

When they supported shagari, they didn't know the game?
When they supported your brother Obasanjo nko? They lacked the numbers?
When they supported Jonathan, who is not Igbo, but whom you have foisted an Igbo identity on, just for maximum mischief, they didn't know how to play the game, abi?

If because of some fake census and dubious state creations, you want the whole world to believe that the igbos can't make a president, then you should be reminded that we all came into independent Nigeria as three regions. If two of those regions go for treacherous politics in order to dominate and dictate, there is an option left for others and that will be deuly activated... We're getting there slowly slowly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Justiceleague1: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
benuejosh:
This guys should leave Politics alone. They know nothing about politics. They think politics is by supporting Igbos at the background? Or hating on the guys from South West and Buhari? They should continue with their pharmacy business and "development".

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Benue(igede)....

Most popular thief....David Mark
Most popular person....2face
Most evil evil......Benuejosh.

cry cry baby.. You wey no get village again dey talk. what's your population gan? hahahahahaha..come let me give you one land before the head bridge

benuejosh:

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by duro4chang(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
excomarow:
I support Igbo Presidency, but the problem here is the candidate... The faces I see are not encouraging... I see no Hope in those faces...

May God gives us a good n credible leader in 2023
Hope dey Imo state he no wan contest
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Loud it

Rugaria:

When they supported shagari, they didn't know the game?
When they supported your brother Obasanjo nko? They lacked the numbers?
When they supported Jonathan, who is not Igbo, but whom you have foisted an Igbo identity on, just for maximum mischief, they didn't know how to play the game, abi?

If because of some fake census and dubious state creations, you want the whole world to believe that the igbos can't make a president, then you should be reminded that we all came into independent Nigeria as three regions. If two of those regions go for treacherous politics in order to dominate and dictate, there is an option left for others and that will be deuly activated... We're getting there slowly slowly.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by PHIPEX(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Another phase of propaganda. Who has stepped down from the North? Has Tinubu stepped down for Osinbajo? Why is this a special news when primary election is still several months away?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK To Pay Nigeria Compensation For Fraud In Oil And Gas Sector / Rivers APC Adopts Tonye Cole As 2023 Consensus Guber Candidate / We Will Buy Guns For Ondo People If Terrorists’ Attacks Continue - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.