Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,789 members, 7,827,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down (19103 Views)

PDP Convention: Osita Chidoka Points Out Absence Of Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / Aggrieved Kaduna APC Aspirants Vow To Work Against APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by zomby(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Because no one will vote them. When Ojukwu contested against Buhari in 2003, Igbo people refused to vote for him. He got zero votes in his own region.

Why:
They are mostly self centered; they can’t see pass their nose

Their hatred of everything

Lack of unity among themselves

Selfishness

Lack of integrity

Love of money

Lack of wisdom

Lack of a clear uniform vision

Igbo men have a very long way to go…

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by mastermaestro(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Rebuke:
Hmmmm. Give it to oga Anyim...others should please go rest somewhere.

It's either they cooperate and work together to push one person forward (which I suggest should be Anyim) or they will all loose out at the end.

Ayim Pius Ayim used to be very popular. I don’t know why he went into political hibernation. It will very be difficult for him to displace the current actors from his region. He stayed aloof for too long.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You're a foool , like a foolish ediot , ewu . What do you know about politics. Get lost u son of a b!tch
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
ivana10:
Your mother is the foolish idio.t who gave birth to a compound fooool like you and ontop did not educate you. Ignorant oaf like you. Ewu Gambia.
Your ashawo mom pvssy stinks , I nearly fvcked her for 500 naira but the odoliferous stench made me to dash the bastarrd smello that gave birth to ewu like u grin grin
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
ivana10:
see this tradermoni begging id.iot that wants to sell his soul and generation for one cup of garri and #5 thousand naira.....yen, yen, yen, yen what do you know? There's politics and there's governance. Now the people are calling for good governance and looking forward to pick candidates that will deliver good governance.
#getYourPVC
Your mama stinky and dirty pvssy is the ediot. Ewu
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
excomarow:
I support Igbo Presidency, but the problem here is the candidate... The faces I see are not encouraging... I see no Hope in those faces...

May God gives us a good n credible leader in 2023
All of them will do better than Buhari
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by TUTU147: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
MartinsD12:

One thing is certain I tell you , if an Igbo man is denied president come 2023 the political elite of Igbo extraction will push for Biafra independence
That is what every igbo man wants
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Your ashawo mom pvssy stinks , I nearly fvcked her for 500 naira but the odoliferous stench made me to dash the bastarrd smello that gave birth to ewu like u grin grin
don't worry, my mama has passed on. GOD bless her Soul and memory. It is your own mother you slowpoke fvcked. You are cursed already that is why you are content being a political thug and tradermoni beggar. Ode niyen.
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by IamNat: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
No region as gotten the presidential sit by other regions stepping down for them or deciding to allow only them. Politics is all about forming alliances and not hating on others or demanding that others should step down for you. If only our Igbo brothers can learn this and start forming alliance instead of hating on others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Latakia:
This remind me when their adopted party PDP told them to choose the Senate President among them, they fought themselves and couldn't agree among themselves until the Hausa-Fulani men in PDP choose one for them. Anambra people say they can never allow an Eboyin man to lead them, Abia people said over their death will an Imo person lead over them, Enugu people say Anambra can never lead over them.

And yet they want Biafra where they can internal crisis among themselves and run to Nigeria as refugees.
Mumu so Anambra people told you that

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by MartinsD12(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
TUTU147:
That is what every igbo man wants
Exactly
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Your mama stinky and dirty pvssy is the ediot. Ewu
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
ivana10:
I can see you don't respect your mother. You have beaten her up and fvcked her several times for refusing to give you money for weed. Oma se oh, e Pele. Hard life for you.
Your mama toilet odoliferous and stench pvssy is suffocating your brain . Ewu
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
ivana10:
see this ti mid ignoramus. So that is how you sniff your mother's worm infested pvssy when you don't have money to buy whatever you smoke to escape your reality so you think everyone else does that? Your life must be hard and pathetic.
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You're daft , who knows moghalu. Get lost
so you couldn't counter what i wrote up there about Kingsley Moghalu being the best candidate so far with a more superior argument you had to result to crying like a wimp and showing your detestable upbringing? Fvck off my mention now. I can't reason with a low life.
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by teemy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
But I think the southeast is part of this country, while can't they produce the next president? Am from the west but I think its unfair to the Igbos

The acceptance that the SE should head the country should not be argued. The issue on the ground is the fear of the electorate should the power rest in the SE's hands. Events of the last few years have not been encouraging.

There was no thought that they could get there next and thus all that happened happened. Now, will people let sleeping dogs lie and give them the assistance needed? That is the real question?
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

it only has been established that you are as ignorant as the word ignorant itself. Go tend to your madam's dog house. I have no business talking with you. You are too dull to have a decent conversation with.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
ivana10:
so you couldn't countered what i wrote up there about Kingsley Moghalu being the best candidate so far with a more superior argument you had to result to crying like a wimp and showing your detestable upbringing? Fvck off my mention now. I can't reason with a low life.
Go drink your mama stinky and smelly pvssy.ewu
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
ivana10:
it only has been established that you are as ignorant as the word ignorant itself. Go tend to your madam's dog house. I have no business talking with you. You are too dull to have a decent conversation with.
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

have a great day. Btw, when you are ready to do something decent with your life and be a decent and profitable addition to society send me a pm, i could be of great assistance to you. So you can do something meaningful with your life.
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Masterito(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Owner of politics, lol, you insult people already holding political positions. And you are her dragging front page on Nairaland. Lol.
benuejosh:
This guys should leave Politics alone. They know nothing about politics. They think politics is by supporting Igbos at the background? Or hating on the guys from South West and Buhari? They should continue with their pharmacy business and "development".

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
• Umahi far ahead, can’t withdraw from race – Support group

Efforts by the South-East to produce the next president may hit the rock as some of the aspirants from the region have vowed not to step down for one another
The only presidential candidate from south east is Rochas Okorocha if not him then Dave Omahi any other candidate will not get Northern vote.

https://punchng.com/2023-igbo-presidential-aspirants-vow-not-to-step-down/
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Mrtaye: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
orohbiro:
S
I think an Igbo man will be voted as President and Dave umhahi will emerge APC flag bearer
Exactly though am Yoruba but Umahi is the most qualified candidate based on what he has transformed ebonyi to

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Toktee(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

There is nothing like that, many northerners came out in 2019, why should a PDP person step down for an APC person. U are daft oga
Immediately you ended your comment with insult I know you are a kid.

Troll.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by BJanta: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
• Umahi far ahead, can’t withdraw from race – Support group

Efforts by the South-East to produce the next president may hit the rock as some of the aspirants from the region have vowed not to step down for one another

https://punchng.com/2023-igbo-presidential-aspirants-vow-not-to-step-down/

You don't discuss issues like these publicly. When will you people get wisdom? Things like these go on in other regions concerning other aspirants, but you only hear them as rumours and not from the principal actors. By this you've already left your flanks open. By this your overtly partisan campaign for an Ibo presidency, you're telling us that an Ibo president cannot, but be a regional president. Rather than quietly build bridge and consensus with other regions and tribes , all you is to create further chasms between you and other regions and tribes through hate and envious utterances and issuance of threats incase of a failed Ibo presidency as if there's anything you really can do.. You fight APC this way ,and PDP that way to give you an Ibo presidential candidate.If you're given ,is it only Ibomen that would vote for him? Was it only Hausa/Fulani that voted Buhari into victory? Was Buhari able to garner so much vote in Rivers and the Southeast? And in other states of the federation. I'm reminding you of these incase you're relying on either of the major political parties to rig for you to bring in an Ibo president. Remember, Jonathan as the incumbent president could not even achieve this for himself despite his open access to, and the use of the apparatus of government. And your your oblique reference to Afenifere as likely political ally to get a foothold in the Southwest shows your political naivety and abject ignorance. Afenifere can neither influence anybody this way or that way to vote in the Southwest. Go and check history of elections in Nigeria, the Southwest as region and people, have always voted as a single political block for anybody or any party that has the sympathy of the reigning political leadership and power brokers of that epoch. Follow all these, otherwise, you will soon find out that it's the Ibos who are insanely desperate about an Ibo president ,and not other Nigerians
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by israelmao(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Then is it the old sick and dying Tinubu drug lord . Afonjja . They're all better than any candidate from the west
I have never been in support of Tinubu and I will never be but I tell as it stands today none off these candidates has a national spread.The Igbo should present a credible and popular candidate.
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
israelmao:

I have never been in support of Tinubu and I will never be but I tell as it stands today none off these candidates has a national spread.The Igbo should present a credible and popular candidate.
You don't even know what a credible candidate is , so someone like Umahi,obi and Anyim aren't credible. Then u must be a foolishh bush man who knows nothing about credibility. Ewu tongue
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by RealTalkNoBull: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
But I think the southeast is part of this country, while can't they produce the next president? Am from the west but I think its unfair to the Igbos
You do understand that it’s called Democracy for a reason, right?
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by babatunx(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Thrash

I am Yoruba and yes! It's the turn of the igbos

E no go better for Tinubu and his ambition

The Igbo must present a sole candidate then campaign for him massively

I will jump on the Igbo candidacy project because Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani have both ruled and failed, let's try the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by Jagunlabiodua: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
The mistake you IGBOS keep making is confining Yoruba people to South-West, Note that Yoruba is Kogi, Kwara, Delta, Edo, That's over 10 states plus SW . The Yorubas are the largest ethnic group in Nigeria followed by Hausa and then Fulani and then IGBOS, This is why no Tribe in Nigeria can defeat a Yoruba mainstream candidate, everything is with the Yorubas, Education, population, economy, money, entertainment, influencers, influencial OBAs, and off course the real capital of Nigeria which is Lagos. 2023 I see clear victory for a Yoruba president
smatt1711:
I see Tinubu VS Atiku..... SE and SS will vote for a particular candidate, North will vote for a particular candidate and SW will vote for a particular candidate..... Even if APC produce Osibanjo and PDP produce Atiku.... Only the South West will vote for Osibanjo....

I remember I once told my friends I want Buhari to win a second tenure simply because I want to watch how igbo leaders will react in 2023 when it will be the turn of the South... Very soon the fact will be clear to them.....

I also want to watch what the agitation of Biafra will look like after 2023.. Is only the poor among igbos that are supporting Nnamdi Kanu, I want to watch how the game will look like when the igbo Elites will start paying attention...

But one things is sure South South and South East won't vote a South west candidate... So this means the North can remain there till the next 100 years untill the South will have common sense... Is painful when you allowe a brother take a turn and when it reaches your own turn that same brother comes up to say you won't have your turn.... No man will take it.

Then trust the north as grand masters of politics... They can leave APC for Tinubu and PDP for Peter Obi.... Atiku will form another party and all the president needs to do is to ensure a free and fair Election... The entire North with some Souths in Atiku's lineup is enough to ensure Atiku wins the election ... TINUBU will pack back to Lagos.....
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down by techWriter3: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nyamiris Can only wanna governors in the virtuality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbokwe To South-East Leaders: Choose Between Biafra, SGF, Senate President / Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State / Nigerian Government Moves To Sell Power Generating Companies, Invites Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.