Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead (28111 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward / Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Results Collation 2022 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by Tremple8v: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
You see those women on the straight line only voted for the 2k . Politicians are more than Vimpire.
Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by bayocanny: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Nothing concern me with Nigeria politics but this is how Andy Ubah got 200,000 votes in APC primary but couldn't get 50k votes on real election day cheesy
Osun is not Anambra.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by Olatomiwami(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Ogbeni has come to the climax of his political career.
He should focus on his Interior ministry because Tilumbu won't forgive him. grin

He has bitten more than he can chew,he will smell his yash.

8 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by Cryofigbos: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
I trust ipob.....dey will channel there energy into another method of hate nw grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by lexy2014: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by BabaO2: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I want to see how Oyetola will win Re-election without Aregbesola and MC Oluomo agberos..

Congratulations In advance to Adeleke of PDP, the next governor of Osun State
aregbesola is never a force to reckon with, he was made popular by Tinubu. Ife-ijesha was never pdp stronghold, but because of poor politics of aregbesola, they struggled in ife-ijesha which gave pdp an edge, but that hasbeen neutralized now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by ejimatic: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
naija4life247:

Aregbesola is somewhere crying now. Even his family and relatives rejected him in his ward. He lost his ward woefully. He may be a useless ingrate, but his family and relatives have proven they are not.
. I am interested in the results especially when he thinks he is in control in Osun. No Sane man in Osun will let him or his stooge come back again.He did not even campaign during 2018 election exceot in Ikire. Osun hated him with passion because if his inglorious second term. With today's result he will return to PRISON where he works.

5 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by Tareq1105: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Nothing concern me with Nigeria politics but this is how Andy Ubah got 200,000 votes in APC primary but couldn't get 50k votes on real election day cheesy

This is different put on your TV and see people on the queue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by bennybuhari: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
i see Aregbe prostrating before him and begging
Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by Tareq1105: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
lexy2014:

Where did they get all these people?

Aregbe outburst made people to come out massively.

He will definitely return to prison where he works on Monday shamefully.

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by topoftheworld(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
What modality of primary did they use in osun?
Direct or i indirect?
Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by sokera: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Honor10:
I know Aregebesola will fail woefully since he had the online support of the irrelevant 5%.

those ppl are terrible ppl , I don’t even know the names of their God forsaking region Governors because what they do there is not my business but here in south - west they put their mouth in everything , they know even all our local gov chairman I pity them …

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I want to see how Oyetola will win Re-election without Aregbesola and MC Oluomo agberos..

Prince of Aba, I have told you to only talk about Aba and SE politics. Stop putting mouth for things of which you are clueless.
The last election was only close because of Aregbesola's ills, this next one will not even be close.
Take that to the bank.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by IamNat: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
It's the silence from Oyetola about Aregbe's ranting for me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by sunnymaja(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
If truly Aregbesola is the one that spoke what I saw in the video, reasonable persons must run away from him. There is no one in this world that can help Aregbesola again like Tinubu. He served 8years as commissioner and Lagos retained the same commissioner for works for him for the three years he used to fight in court to get the governorship seat. So no one occupied the position in lagos until Aregbesola sworn in as Governor. He spent 8years as governor. Now, he is health status to abuse his benefactor, even if the health status is false. No one praising him now can appoint him. Ambode lost people's support when he mentioned about Sanwo Olu mentality and otherwise. Objective people don't want to know whether the statement is true or false. There is a limit to what you can say when you get to a level. That is why Tinubu appears to be mature, like Pa Bola Ige it is "sidon look"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tareq1105:

Aregbe outburst made people to come out massively.

He will definitely return to prison where he works on Monday shamefully.

This is a primary not a general election. It's supposed to be for party members only. Where did all these people come out from?

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by juman(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
See a lot of women voting.
A woman deserve to be president of nigeria.
Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by donproject2(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Remember that Oyetola has no issue with Tinubu, thence, MC's Agberos are still very much available for him.
Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by eldoradoxx: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
princdebola201:
jcheck the numbers of crowd that came out for only primary electioncheesy

I'm sure adeleke would have lost hope by now after seeing oyetola pulling out massive crowd for primary alone
Just as Andy Ubah won APC Governorship primary with over 300,0000 votes but did not secure up to 100,000 votes in the General election making us wonder where the party members who gave him the votes at primary election went to on election day. Party elections are fraud
Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by juman(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lesson to learn from aregbe thing.
Never mismanaged your success.
He is very successful politician, but he mismanaged it.
The success went into his head.
He was then checkmated by lagos apc.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by Omotaday(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
topoftheworld:
What modality of primary did they use in osun?
Direct or i indirect?
As you can see, this is direct primary. All party members are eligible to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by ejimatic: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Astoria:
Otì beré o.
You made me laugh! I am only interested in the end of the man who thinks he is somebody when he is nobody in Osun politics again!

4 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by PrinceOfLagos: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
donproject2:

Remember that Oyetola has no issue with Tinubu, thence, MC's Agberos are still very much available for him.
We learnt our lessons from the previous election, we won't allow the day light robbery that happened in the first election to repeat itself again
Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by porthouse7(f): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
naija4life247:

You go cry tire. Omisore is the godfather of Osun politics, even the Jagaban Borgu had to align with Omisore in order to disgrace Ade Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel the other time.

Now, Omisore has said that he next assignment is to return Oyetola for 2nd term.

MC Oluomo is also coming with we Lagos boys. And Tinubu is coming with his bullion vans. So, how will Ade Dancer win? Even if he dances nakked, he cannot not smell government house.
u don't have to reply that fool

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by juman(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
I doubt if Adeleke would win primary in pdp.
Some pdp leaders in osun and makinde prefer anyone else.
Of course there are many better candidates than him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by basseeafricana: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
ejimatic:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/02/19/oyetola-records-massive-lead-in-early-results-of-osun-apc-primary/?amp=1
Aregbe see your life. Until u fall down. Until u get Oshiomole's treatment. Ure very useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by Peppysco: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
foryourmindlol:

His people betrayed him, same way they betrayed the almighty Ojukwu that he couldn't get 100k votes in 2 attempts. Yoruba's don't mince words with their votes. They want you, they vote you and when they don't want you, you get nothing from them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Is it forbidden for christians in Osun state to contest for gubernatorial election? The three main contestant in APC are Muslims Adeleke of PDP is a christian, or no christian in Osun state again.
Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by ejimatic: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
BabaO2:
aregbesola is never a force to reckon with, he was made popular by Tinubu. Ife-ijesha was never pdp stronghold, but because of poor politics of aregbesola, they struggled in ife-ijesha which gave pdp an edge, but that hasbeen neutralized now
. You understand Osun and Ife Ijesa politics! Kudos to you!
Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by ejimatic: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Abdulmumin412:
Is it forbidden for christians in Osun state to contest for gubernatorial election? The three main contestant in APC are Muslims Adeleke of PDP is a christian, or no christian in Osun state again.
. Senator Adeleke is not a christian oo
Re: Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead by princdebola201(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Just as Andy Ubah won APC Governorship primary with over 300,0000 votes but did not secure up to 100,000 votes in the General election making us wonder where the party members who gave him the votes at primary election went to on election day. Party elections are fraud
was Andy the incumbent gov?
Is anambra Apc sttonghold?

The direct primary like a mock exam for the governor to know where his stress lies and his weakness .
He is certainly going to perform better in the main election

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodinma Seals, Demolishes Hotel Belonging To PDP Campaign Chairman, Mike Ikoku / How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times / FG Commences Direct Payment Of N65,000 To Ex-militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.