Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) (41225 Views)

Nigeria Came Second In The Just Concluded 13th All African Games / Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada / [memes] When It Is Inter-house Sports Day In Your School, 25 Memes You Will Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by CheapWebsite1: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hmmm ,Madam
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Bekind123: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lalami3232:
She no carry Kpokpogri go as father again? grin grin
Runs girl wey go marry, na holiday she go. Laslas, she go must come back to the street

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The average "decent" 9ja babe has a minimum of 10 body counts and still counting"
why don't you count your own and let others count theirs, busybody

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by olisaEze(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Well the wicked run when no man pursueth, so there’s that. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by smithoo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Starting is important in athletics and she has ONE.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Alwaysachick: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Elidrisy20:
The boy need him papa oooo,no be Mama's papa

That man resemble dead beat... forget

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Ady84: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
thesicilian:
When your son grows up the first thing he's going to do is search for his father.

And any man that had the impetus to leave his son and his responsibility is not a responsible man, no matter what the issue might be. Let's call a spade a spade.

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Amed4bilz(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=Lalami3232 post=110365660]She no carry Kpokpogri go as father again? grin grin
Runs girl wey go marry, na holiday she go. Laslas, she go must come back to the street

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The average "decent" 9ja babe has a minimum of 10 body counts and still counting"

Lol
Nairalanders…
You guys are so funny…
That picture alone threw me off guard.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by CaptainFM1: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
thesicilian:
When your son grows up the first thing he's going to do is search for his father.

He may not as well. It's up to him

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Amed4bilz(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=Lalami3232 post=110365660]She no carry Kpokpogri go as father again? grin grin

Nairalanders!
You guys are so funny
That picture alone threw me off guard �
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
WoundedLamb:

It's not noise. People share events on social media. That's what social media is all about. The person that took the first position likely shared it with her social circle as well. You didn't see it cause her social circle is limited. And even if she didn't, it doesn't make it wrong to share such online. Y'all need to cut these so-called celebrities some slack. They are humans too. Twitter and Facebook are full of posts like this celebrating special moments. It's only called noise when celebrities do it.

Absolute thrash, who ask you for this sermon
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
BigAPP:
The person above me, why do you seem to take it personally. Why do you use such words oh her?
You can influence the craps people say... But you can influence how to handle them
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Bekind123: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
id4sho:
sad bitter & toxic woman
“My son gonna grow up ''
#MAMADE’PAPA"

Trash, Boy look for your father.
Babypapas, how do you cope with all these bitçhës? Tueh
I am sure she won't let the child turn out to be a nuisance who goes about calling their mothers unprintable names.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by ufotunang: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
She even cheated...she did wait for the whistle to blow first before she could start to run
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Carot: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lalami3232:

my babe is a virgin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lalami3232:

Una too like violence

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by ModelLook(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
My own is, all these other parents that put their kids in such expensive schools, what do they do for a living.

I want to check something.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by KingDamzzy(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Not surprised she did well in the race.

She's a runs woman normally.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by chipet67(m): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
I see bitter people insulting Tonto.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Pita99(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
thesicilian:
He is already searching for him.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by wonder233: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Thats all black people care about. See the venom in your tone. You people only feel this strongly about stuff like this, but when it comes to what really matters that adds value to humanity, dem no dey see una. It is only about tribe, religion, looking-for-biological father and other meaningless stuff una be champion for Africa.
thesicilian:

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by lovetterrison(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
thesicilian:
Word on za Marble

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by ehay(f): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
porthouse7:
no mind dem forming single mother

Not always.... Especially this generation kids. U'll be very surprised the boy no go even send his papa. Lots of known facts about human behaviour are changing these days, even me have started having different views about certain things in life....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
thesicilian:

There is no doubt about that

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Alwaysachick:

That man resemble dead beat... forget
chai this your comment pain me

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
When your son evolves up the first way he's get to have is searchers for his father
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by tonididdy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
thesicilian:

... And so?
She tell you say she know know
You just want her to have an atom of sadness in her life because In your eyes, she's too perfect a mother.

Why are you a saddist? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
NwekeUG:
Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm981_7f_Ws

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh participated in a running game at the inter-house sports of her son's school, IGBERETV reports.

The mother of one who represented her son, Andre, in the game shared the video on her Instagram handle.

She contested with other mothers as she represented her son's house. She aimed for the first position. However, she came second. She congratulated all the winners.

Sharing the video, she wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaKNYCmoptO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_lin

Wow
Love of mum to children
Thier sacrifice no be hear just to make thier children Happy
Nice one Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by goaldynboy: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
ufotunang:
[s]She even cheated...she did wait for the whistle to blow first before she could start to run[/s]

The two women that came last behind her, do they look like they are serious runners?!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Sent87: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
thesicilian:
Yes he's gonna do that, but he will never forget the woman who used all of her resources to train him up .
What's with you guys and this Tonto woman, the last I checked no one is perfect.
Or are you Churchill? You seem to know much about this woman.
King Andre isn't even the first child of churchill, yet nobody is asking after his first child that is a girl.
Even Churchill doesn't talk about his daughter, why King Andre? Or is the girl not a human being? Make una free this woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
See run

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newcastle Utd Set To Become World's Richest Club After Saudi Takeover / Kamaru Usman Undergoes Ligament Surgery (graphic Photos) / Prof. Just Won N58million Yesterday In 1960bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.