Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year (15575 Views)

Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 / Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger / Chinedu Obidigwe Shares Meat Among Constituents In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by jawalis(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lipscomb:
Sorry quick recovery.
Thank you
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by akanbiaa(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Okay
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by LastProphet: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
dewaskillz:
Nice gesture. I believe if women are given more opportunities they will be better in governance

Like Diezani
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
J.O.S

Jesus, Our Savior.
May Adagu bless our way.
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by MisterF348: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Show Your Interest If You Want To Be A Moderator On The Ghanaian Forum
OnowuOra95: I just joined the Up. .Ghana forum and already addicted to it

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by MisterF348: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Finally, Seun don get competitor
KushLyon28: The forum will eventually become the meeting point of Ghanaians and Nigerians online

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by RighteousI: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Where is the proof that she empowered 8000 people?
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Moscojamug: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nice impact
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by HellNino: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
jawalis:
I don’t even know what to say. Either to commend her or criticize her. I’m getting tired of this country. I Had an accident on Wednesday and it affected to ankle. I need to pay the hospital bills. Pls quote me if you can help and I’ll provide the necessary evidence

You actually think that nairalanders will send you thier hard earned money? You must be incredibly dumb
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Bluntemperor: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
NOwazobia:
Something must be involved with this type of show.

What is she gunning for this time That is obviously the reason for the whitewashing.

Whatever she is gunning for,so she affected lives- over 8000 Constituents in a year!
Like her Epe Woman Chairperson and someone like that again in East/ Southern Nigeria,their is always Economic Developmental Growth when genuine Politicians at Local affected People's lives!
They have made a difference in their people!
God bless them all!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Speaklove: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Very commendable .
Our leaders should be encourage to do more rather than ALWAYS criticizing them .

Our president ,governors ,ministers king etc should all be prayed for and encouraged to do better.

Some of the people we curse sometimes are older enough to be our parents .

We should learn to love our nation ,motivate our leaders and also see that we contribute to the development of our communities or area in any little way .

Many of those who critize leader are enemies of progress who know nothing ,contributes nothing ,NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IN THEIR OWN IMMEDIATE EVIROMENT AS A CONTRIBUTION .
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by pharmaking: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
I can understand, 2023 is near.
Where she dey since.Anyways she try sha.
What about those that have completely abandoned their own.
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by jawalis(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lipscomb:
Sorry quick recovery.
Amen. Thank you
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by jawalis(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
HellNino:

You actually think that nairalanders will send you thier hard earned money? You must be incredibly dumb
Dumb in what way? I stated it that I’ll provide evidence to anyone who is willing to help, it might video call, anyway it is. Thank you
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by heniford2: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
up the work ... Well, check my pro.file if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by 1827sevn: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
post=110368680:

God bless her so good.

The future is truly female.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by 1827sevn: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
post=110368698:

SECONDED.
[/s]
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Bamzyriches451: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Atleast she has tried, unlike her colleague from Lagos State that her husband is warming up to comman finish naija patapa...

1 Like

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by LeoDeKing: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
RighteousI:
Where is the proof that she empowered 8000 people?
You dey mind dem ni.

At least when our local govt chairman empowerd us in the East with wheelbarrows, everyone saw it. When Ikpeazu empowered us with kerosene, everyone saw it. Even the N500 given to women who gave birth was shown on channels TV. So what's the proof she did what is being reported? undecided
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by shortIGBOman: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Good development. This can only happen in the North. But in the East, na Wheel barrows their Government share to their People on hire purchase grin grin
The wheel barrows sef are not new grin grin

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by alabi484(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2022
LordIsaac:
Lalong's protege.... waiting to hand over the baton to the failed governor.
Lol, you know as e dey go
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by alabi484(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You dey mind dem ni.

At least when our local govt chairman empowerd us in the East with wheelbarrows, everyone saw it. When Ikpeazu empowered us with kerosene, everyone saw it. Even the N500 given to women who gave birth was shown on channels TV. So what's the proof she did what is being reported? undecided

Lmfao, which kain savagery be this bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Khaysee: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2022
It’s a nice development
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by pawesome(m): 7:43am On Feb 20, 2022
Lalongs hand bag. Since this woman became senator,I didn't hear of her then all of a sudden towards election,she doing constituency projects. Do n hand over to your oga who is a very big fat failure
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by pesuwe(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2022
I have been in Qua'an-pan LGA for almost three years now and I can authoritatively said that, I have not seen any feasible project she has executed by the senator in Qua'an-pan LGA despite been her own LGA
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Cromagnon: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2022
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!
As for me, what I call empowerment is building a vocational school in all local governments where youths go to learn digital skills and become resourceful to themselves, state and the country..

What are they digitising?

And not like one middlebelt governor sharing wheel barrow to his youths, to do what? To push yam and vegetables in the market? Our leaders are really out of touch with recent technologies..

You prefer they carry two yams only on their head per trip?

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Lemmy123(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2022
Cromagnon:

What are they digitising?

You prefer they carry two yams only on their head per trip?

What are you saying naaaa? Abi na to quote me dey sweet you?

So na wheel barrow be better empowerment for youths? How can you be this backward?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SE Traitors In APC, PDP Will Retire From Politics Prematurely - Igbo Elders / Surulere Bye-election: Otti To Lead 30-man Campaign Team For LP / Reps Okay 10 New States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.