Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,263 members, 7,860,611 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Checkout The Top 3 Most Lovable Nollywood Actresses(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Top 3 Most Lovable Nollywood Actresses(pics) (430 Views)

She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / The Truth About Actors And Actresses [PICS] / Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Top 3 Most Lovable Nollywood Actresses(pics) by marvelck: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Checkout the top 3 most lovable Nollywood actresses

We do have one or two celebs we like and cherish a lot. These celebs can do no wrong in our eyes...even when they are involved in any scandal, it doesn't diminish our love and respect for them. They are untouchables

Below are the top 3 most lovable Nigerian celebs....

1. Genevieve Nnaji:. If you like, write bad things about her, it won't diminish nor affect her huge fan base. The love Nigerians -both male and female, have for her no be here. She is like a royal Majesty, a queen adored by her people. Though, much is not known about her love life or plans to get married, she is still held in high esteem. Even her rumored romance with a popular ex vice president, is long forgotten... Genevieve I Stan!

2. Mercy Johnson-Okojie:. Mercy Johnson, is another celeb Nigerian ladies love so much. Though she's been involved in a lot scandals (husband snatching, jazz linked etc), it has never affected her reputation as a role model to many. Should Mercy Johnson decide to run for any political post, I won't be surprised if she end up getting elected

3. Rita Dominic: Rita Dominic ( just like Genevieve) always try as much as possible not to get involved in any social media drama. And this is also one of the reasons she's so much loved by her fans and respected by her colleagues. Until recently, her love life used to kept away from the public. But I guess some things can be excused when you are hopelessly in love....

I present to you, the three most lovable Nigerian celebs

Re: Checkout The Top 3 Most Lovable Nollywood Actresses(pics) by HajiaNotu: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
I triple stan Genny wink wink
Re: Checkout The Top 3 Most Lovable Nollywood Actresses(pics) by silverlinen(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wey Stephanie linus okereke?
Buh who go fit link me up with Rita Dominic? Make personal tell her say i want tell her something.

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Most 'Broken' Moment And How Did You Survive It? Share Your Story. / Why????????????? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.