Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd (2103 Views)

Caveat Emptor: premier Breweries Not For Sale / Caveat: ILR (international Labor Rewards) Investment Cooperative Ltd / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Fellow Nigerians, I am taking time to put this up so no one will go through what I'm currently going through in the hand of [/b]Stelmat Nigeria Ltd[b]. I bring to your notice with evidence their fraudulent act.

Long story cut short. I subscribed to Stelmat Nigeria Ltd's uberfleet on January 15th, 2021.

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Immediately (just 2 weeks) they have the custody of my car, they reduced the monthly remittance from 120k to 80k

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yet they refused to pay, rather they want me to use the remittance to subscribe to their landed property in Epe

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
It eventually happened in August 2021, they unilaterally terminated the contract due to "...faulty cars purchased by the procurement department"

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yet, they keep postponing the repayment date

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Another date given, it also passed. This time around no reason or excuse given either by them or their charge and bail solicitor

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by kayusely70(m): 12:03am On Feb 20, 2022
You should pursue this to a logical conclusion!

2 Likes

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by polimaf(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2022
Damn, what's this country turning into like this? Scammers everywhere... You can't keep money in the bank, you can't invest money and have peace of mind?

Best is to always manage your investment.... If you can't manage yourself, employ a manager/supervisor and get weekly report abeg undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by kernniejay(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2022
This is fraud. They should be reported to ICPC or EFCC. Lalasticlala, OAMJ4 kindly move to frontage pls.

5 Likes

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by 2special(m): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2022
Hope you are already discussing with your (own) lawyer, a competent Lawyer

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2022
kayusely70:
You should pursue this to a logical conclusion!

I sure will. They've caused me much more and they deserve a taste of their own medicine

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2022
polimaf:
Damn, what's this country turning into like this? Scammers everywhere... You can't keep money in the bank, you can't invest money and have peace of mind?

Best is to always manage your investment.... If you can't manage yourself, employ a manager/supervisor and get weekly report abeg undecided

It's so sad what my country has become.

A manager/supervisor would do worse even your family members!
I just concluded that business in Nigeria isn't meant for an unassuming person. For me, it is over!! Never again!!!

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2022
kernniejay:
This is fraud. They should be reported to ICPC or EFCC.
Lalasticlala, OAMJ4 kindly move to frontage pls.

Sure man.
I posted it here so that people can use me as an example. So they won't tread where I had. I never pray my enemies go through all of these.
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2022
2special:
Hope you are already discussing with your (own) lawyer, a competent Lawyer

We would have sue them immediately but under the Lagos rules, there is statutory notice of intention to sue in place.
so we are in fulfillment of the condition precedent to instituting the action.
I keep my cards closed to my chest.
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by polimaf(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2022
nairacountry:

It's so sad what my country has become.

A manager/supervisor would do worse even your family members!
I just concluded that business in Nigeria isn't meant for an unassuming person. For me, it is over!! Never again!!!
No lies truly, everyone is looking for ways to swindle the next victim. Crazy country.

4 Likes

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
polimaf:
No lies truly, everyone is looking for ways to swindle the next victim. Crazy country.

Quite unfortunate my brother
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by Petyprince: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
If you love sweet words and easy money people will always play on you. What you invested your money into is a ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by kingreign(m): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2022
nairacountry:

Quite unfortunate my brother

Egbon mi, I’m just reading all these and I never knew you went thru all these. So sorry about these terrible things you went thru.

How’s my people?
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Petyprince:
If you love sweet words and easy money people will always play on you. What you invested your money into is a ponzi scheme.

There's a product. A car was purchased Mister.
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
kingreign:

Egbon mi, I’m just reading all these and I never knew you went thru all these. So sorry about these terrible things you went thru.

How’s my people?

Hey bossman I hail oooo
So so sad what my country has turned to. Kindly forward me your digit on my mtn WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by Petyprince: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
nairacountry:

There's a product. A car was purchased Mister.
Be fooling yourself. They could buy one car and show to over 100 clients or just send u msgs dey bought a car or better still stage a car. He invested his money into Ponzi.
Ponzi is when they use Peter's money to pay Paul. They started complaining when customers stopped coming

3 Likes

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by ibechris(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hmm...Nigerian people! stealing from your brothers.

What kind of situation is this now?

Person no go invest and sleep again?

Who cursed this country?

Is it that nothing works here anymore?

Nawah !
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Petyprince:
Be fooling yourself. They could buy one car and show to over 100 clients or just send u msgs dey bought a car or better still stage a car. He invested his money into Ponzi.
Ponzi is when they use Peter's money to pay Paul. With they started complaining when customers stopped coming

Language bro. You don't have to disrespect and insult before making your point. Please note.

Your point is well noted. Such moves make litigation easier if turned out to be. Thanks
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2022
ibechris:

Hmm...Nigerian people! stealing from your brothers.

What kind of situation is this now?

Person no go invest and sleep again?

Who cursed this country?

Is it that nothing works here anymore?

Nawah !

Same (rhetorical) questions I've been asking myself over and over again. So sad
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by ibechris(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
nairacountry:

Same (rhetorical) questions I've been asking myself over and over again. So sad

They just formed a phoney company and used it to steal from people and even have the guts to write through a lawyer to justify their evil.

U see why as a lawyer,not all cases u should take to defend people for,because the evil u defend will come against u and your family and tomorrow u will ask to know why things are against u.

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by Petyprince: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
nairacountry:

Language bro. You don't have to disrespect and insult before making your point. Please note.

Your point is well noted. Such moves make litigation easier if turned out to be. Thanks
Move away, you are sick you need help. It's foolish people like you that gives joy to fraudsters.
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by davessales039(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
ibechris:

They just formed a phoney company and used it to steal from people and even have the guts to write through a lawyer to justify their evil.

All part of the elaborate scam.
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by fmonigent(m): 5:28am On Feb 28, 2022
Petyprince:
Move away, you are sick you need help. It's foolish people like you that gives joy to fraudsters.
Who made you a judge on to matter wen no concern you.

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by Baraqtee: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hello. Please is there a means to reach out to you? I and two of my other friends are also invested with them and they’ve been doing nothing but play us.
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Baraqtee:
Hello. Please is there a means to reach out to you? I and two of my other friends are also invested with them and they’ve been doing nothing but play us.

I believe there are more guys out there in this same predicament.
Such a shame of a company!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nipex: I Need To Meet A Contractor Regitered With Them Or Someone Who Has Indept / Petrol Sells For N5 Per Litre In Venezuela / What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.