Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd (2109 Views)

Caveat Emptor: premier Breweries Not For Sale / Caveat: ILR (international Labor Rewards) Investment Cooperative Ltd / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by kingreign(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
nairacountry:

Language bro. You don't have to disrespect and insult before making your point. Please note.

Your point is well noted. Such moves make litigation easier if turned out to be. Thanks

It’s rather shameful and saddening that Nigerians have become well known for their penchant to go rogue just as this stelmat folks has gone rogue.
I sincerely hope that justice prevails and they repay every dime they owe.

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
kingreign:

It’s rather shameful and saddening that Nigerians have become well known for their penchant to go rogue just as this stelmat folks has gone rogue.
I sincerely hope that justice prevails and they repay every dime they owe.

Hahaha my brother. It's XOXO sad!
You know me nah, I'll spend double to make sure I am their last maga before getting them a new home in kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2023
nairacountry:

Hahaha my brother. It's XOXO sad!
You know me nah, I'll spend double to make sure I am their last maga before getting them a new home in kirikiri.

True to my words and with the help of God and my personal lawyer toh moye toh mo'se, I got good justice against the tyrant company of a thing. Next is to...(I keep it close to my chest)
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2023
We got judgement in November

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2023
@kingreign rejoice with me brother cheesy grin as it dey sweet us, it dey pain dem
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2023
The summary part

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2023
17th day of November, 2023

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2023
After the judgment was delivered, Uber TSN Ltd swiftly filed for the judgment to be set aside shocked

Then another journey into 7months began embarassed
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
After adjournment upon another adjournment, the honourable justice rejected the appeal so to say due to lack of merit. Then we file for garnishee order grin

Once beaten, twice shy
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
Before the date of garnishee hearing was communicated, my lawyer received a call from UberNigeria legal team. They accepted to settle the judgment sum on behalf of their broke ass representative Stelmat Nigeria Ltd; the scammers
Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
True to their words, they raised a bank draft to the judgement sum short a bit out of my lawyer demand for execution of same.

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
The money to execute the next phase

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by kingreign(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
nairacountry:
@kingreign rejoice with me brother cheesy grin as it dey sweet us, it dey pain dem

Congrats to you boss!

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd by nairacountry(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
So guys, I encourage you to pursue justice against such companies like Stelmat Nigeria Ltd, Oxford Ltd and the likes.

These moda-foka companies need to be brought to book.

If you have fallen victim, speak out loud, you may get help or atleast save others from falling into same scam.

If the well-meaning moderator can move this to front page, people will know that there's still justice against evil deeds of these bad elements in our corporate environment. Corporate scammers parading themselves as corporate organisations

(1) (2) (Reply)

With Pocket By Piggyvest App There Are No Limits To Sending And Receiving Money / Do You Need A Business Partner? / Bags Of Bitter Kola For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.