Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Caveat: ILR (international Labor Rewards) Investment Cooperative Ltd - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Caveat: ILR (international Labor Rewards) Investment Cooperative Ltd (867 Views)

Caveat Emptor: Before Giving Your Money To Stelmat Nigeria Ltd / International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) / Multipurpose Cooperative Society "World Bank Grant" SCAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caveat: ILR (international Labor Rewards) Investment Cooperative Ltd by U1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
I thought by now we would have someone who'd warn people about the above company. Let me do that since no one has said anything.

I invested in their poultry farms promising 22% in three months (promo) - used to be 18% in four months. I think I learnt about the scheme from a post on Nairaland. That was in October.

I went back to their office towards the end of January when I didn't hear anything and they weren't responding to calls and messages.

It was when I got there that I started hearing all kinds of story from some people there, lamenting about the situation of things and how things had gone awry. I even picked from the conversations that their payout problems started days before I invested.

The young lady kept in the office was helpless and apparently clueless, with her superiors nowhere to be found. My fears were confirmed there and then. I didn't take the lady's promise that I'd be called the following day serious when I left. They didn't call.

I wish to warn people to steer clear of this entity because I learnt they were still doing promotions on radio. Their website is ilrgroup.org.

If you checked their website, the farm investment packages might look reasonable since they weren't promising like 20% or more in a month - as at the last time I checked.

Don't be deceived. Steer clear until you verify they have sorted out their issues, which sadly doesn't look likely.

1 Share

Re: Caveat: ILR (international Labor Rewards) Investment Cooperative Ltd by Preciousdgreat(m): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
It's very unfortunate that a good friend of mine considering the situation in Nigeria could deceive me to invest in ILR which I did invest with whole sum of 200000k since 26th of July 2018 up till now nothing have been heard from them. Warning if u know Ilr inform them that it's not over until it's over they must vomit my money with all d interest I promise them. How could our so called good n trusted friend do this to some of us. I didn't pick d info online but from friend. Am actually waiting cos EFCC N ICPC must be involve very soon I promise again. Pls if u are a victim let's meet and discuss how we are going to get our investment back. Await pple respond
Re: Caveat: ILR (international Labor Rewards) Investment Cooperative Ltd by Hannahlyze: 5:24am On Apr 04, 2019
Am also a victim, since october that I invest have not receive a dime. It was also a friend that introduce me saying they are okay. [color=#990000][/color] sad

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Nigeria Scammer - Naija Ripper Exposed! / Mini Importation Training Master Class / Nigerian Fintech Firm Flutterwave Raises $35M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.