Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Glitterati: Osinbajo Rocking Ijaw Attire Sets Internet On Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glitterati: Osinbajo Rocking Ijaw Attire Sets Internet On Fire (2883 Views)

Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire / Bayelsa State Exco Members Meet Rocking Ijaw Attires (Photos) / Aye Dee: Nigerians Don't Have Right To Access Internet On Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glitterati: Osinbajo Rocking Ijaw Attire Sets Internet On Fire by flokii: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2022
KosiGee:

You saw nothing. Your mind is playing tricks on you.
Osibanjo is healthy and safe. No harm is coming his way.

Asiri oluwa n be pelu awon eniyan tire.. PYO is loved and favored among men and that I believe is the reason he survived the helicopter crash unhurt.
I made the comment based on what I saw and I believe the VP needs to tighten his security and watch his movements and by God's grace, no harm will come to him. You don't have to be naive or pick offense except you have evil in mind towards the man.
Re: Glitterati: Osinbajo Rocking Ijaw Attire Sets Internet On Fire by Mooh247: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2022
Jonathan needs to contact Osinbajo's tailor ASAP
Re: Glitterati: Osinbajo Rocking Ijaw Attire Sets Internet On Fire by Zeemam: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Drip
Re: Glitterati: Osinbajo Rocking Ijaw Attire Sets Internet On Fire by Bastardlyrich: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
[quote author=roundman post=110383243][/quote]
I'm ijaw too,so are you telling me you will support the cowwards that betrayed the great ijaws.
Good luck didn't do infrastructure but ijaws chop wella.
Do not castigate your own.
Good luck is our own awolowo and ojukwu.
And stop listening to Yello ba liars.
For me is either ss or se 2023 or the north have it
Re: Glitterati: Osinbajo Rocking Ijaw Attire Sets Internet On Fire by ndo1: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Osibanjo is a clown.
Re: Glitterati: Osinbajo Rocking Ijaw Attire Sets Internet On Fire by Michelle70(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I'm ijaw too,so are you telling me you will support the cowwards that betrayed the great ijaws.
Good luck didn't do infrastructure but ijaws chop wella.
Do not castigate your own.
Good luck is our own awolowo and ojukwu.
And stop listening to Yello ba liars.
For me is either ss or se 2023 or the north have it
u guys are unbelievable, this is the reason we aren't moving forward cos we vote based on tribal sentiments.

Ijaw chop this ijaw chop that, money weh no reach every ijaw.
Even the Tombia bridge weh deh him state was shaking as hell and scary as fvck, he couldn't rebuild it, it was Buhari that rebuild it and today people are asking me why I love Buhari, are u mad? He did for us what our brother couldn't do for us,
I remembered taking that bring in early 2015 and there was heavy traffic at Tombia, when my car got to the bridge, I was so scared the bridge could collapse.

Today he is out of office, what did the common ijaw man benefit from that idiot.

Oh, I'm also ijaw but I hate goodluck, just because u gained from the corruption doesn't mean everyone did
Re: Glitterati: Osinbajo Rocking Ijaw Attire Sets Internet On Fire by roundman: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Michelle70:
u guys are unbelievable, this is the reason we aren't moving forward cos we vote based on tribal sentiments.

Ijaw chop this ijaw chop that, money weh no reach every ijaw.
Even the Tombia bridge weh deh him state was shaking as hell and scary as fvck, he couldn't rebuild it, it was Buhari that rebuild that bridge, I remembered taking that bring in early 2015 and that was heavy traffic at Tombia, when my car got to the bridge, I was so scared the bridge could collapse.

Today he is out of office, what did the common ijaw man benefit from that idiot.

Oh, I'm also ijaw but I hate goodluck, just because u gained from the corruption doesn't mean everyone did
Bless you brother man....
Re: Glitterati: Osinbajo Rocking Ijaw Attire Sets Internet On Fire by Michelle70(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
roundman:
Bless you brother man....
as in ehn, I just no understand some people.

Any ijaw or Niger Deltan who has followed that bridge back then has no reason to love GEJ more than he loves Buhari.

Remove tribal sentiments, GEJ hates the Niger delta.
You think it was a joke when they voted against PDP in 2019? Both Dickson and Goodluck was a curse to ijaw people.

I was a student back then in Niger delta university bayelsa, and if u remove Yenagoa metropolis, the only place with good road is the road that leads to GEJ house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video. Peter Obi Supporters Shutdown Sapele In Delta State To Campaign For Him / More Wins For Peter Obi As Gov Ortom Backs Obasanjo’s Endorsement / Those Blaming Igbos Not To Attract Dangote, Suffering From Low Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.