Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High (38564 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by olugabbie(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2022
leicestercamper:
Shut up you don't know anything. America is the greatest nation in the world. Make Russia dare invade Ukraine if dey no dey hear word. Let Putin dare to enter Ukraine. He is scared because America is now involved.

If the US is going to fight for Ukraine, she would have deployed it's troops to Ukraine. But instead, she is telling her citizens to leave Ukraine and evacuating her small troops (military instructors) in Ukraine.

If you think the US will fight the Russians because of Ukraine. You must be joking. Biden has made it clear. He ordered is citizen to leave and stressed that the US will send troops to rescue America when interviewed by abc news some weeks ago. He said, "when Russia and America start shooting at each other, that is a world war".
Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by goodheart01: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Both of you sound pathetic.America that is always paranoid, feeling threatened by China and Russia.
Thank God for these Eastern Powers that were raised to check America's influence and spread of LGBTQ approval.

Your sound more myopic than u sounded previously. So your issue with the US is LGBTQ and u think that suddenly makes Russia morally better or powerful enough to defeat them...: Lol. Jonzing guy. How did u know America is always paranoid and feels threatened?? Did u have a video call with Putin or Biden?? That’s the problem I have with some keyboard warriors like u. U sit in the comfort of your squalor and type rubbish that soothes your warped imaginations.

Now listen Russia will keep running up and down and organizing military drills like a scared rabbit but they will never, I repeat they will never attack Ukraine. In fact we are tied of the motility drills and chest beating. Let them attack already and let’s see

Nonsense and Putin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by 8BitGee(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2022
Aka, Big Ugly Fat Fella BUFF B52. Smokey engine bad boy. Let's go champ!
Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by goodheart01: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2022
olugabbie:

Don't get it twisted. The only country that can compete with the Almighty US is China.

Russia is not interested in ruling the world. What it wants is respect from US and NATO. The USSR which has the capacity is gone and it is gone for ever. Treat Russia the way you want to be treated.

North korea can not even feed it's own people. Let alone ruling the world.

The idea that Russia, North Korea & Iran wants to rule the world is disinformation and propaganda. The only country that is interested in doing that and has the capacity to do so is CHINAAAAAAAAAA.

Exactly.. you’re one of the few intelligent ones here, not these ones talking trash out of their imaginations

2 Likes

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Bimpe29: 11:15am On Feb 20, 2022
SmartProf:

Yes, they are getting prepared for a friendly match to be played in Ukraine shocked
It's not funny.
Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by kaymart: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2022
leicestercamper:
Shut up you don't know anything. America is the greatest nation in the world. Make Russia dare invade Ukraine if dey no dey hear word. Let Putin dare to enter Ukraine. He is scared because America is now involved.

Ok.
Good analysis...welldone
Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by donb06: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2022
juman:
Ukraine would be levelled to the ground if there is war.
Do their stupid leaders think war is like playing table tennis?

Russia would kill them in millions and the west would just shout, shout and shout.
Like why should RUSSIA kill them.... What did they do to Russia... When US intelligence revealed that Russia want to annex CRIMEA... people like you called US liars... Then boom it happened.... This one US don't want to take any chance. Germany thought they were invincible. When world powers teamed up they bowed.. keep hyping RUSSIA... until world power team up.. then you will understand.

4 Likes

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by leicestercamper: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2022

olugabbie:

If the US is going to fight for Ukraine, she would have deployed it's troops to Ukraine. But instead, she is telling her citizens to leave Ukraine and evacuating her small troops (military instructors) in Ukraine.

If you think the US will fight the Russians because of Ukraine. You must be joking. Biden has made it clear. He ordered is citizen to leave and stressed that the US will send troops to rescue America when interviewed by abc news some weeks ago. He said, "when Russia and America start shooting at each other, that is a world war".

1 Like

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by anonymous1759(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Lol I’m the lost cause? Western propaganda lmao. you must not know that the word propaganda itself originated from the Soviet Union. They are the ones who perfected the act and it’s obviously still working on people like you.

Telling me how do I know this and that as if you live under a rock. Anyway people like you who defend dictatorships make me laugh because I know for a FACT that if you are given the option of relocating to US/UK or relocating to Russia/North Korea you will definitely pick the former. Deny this first before I even address the rest of your ridiculous points systematically.

I know your likes will to result to VISA .
typical stomach infrastructure rather than intellectual. I don’t want to go to neither of those countries to live. Nigeria is OK I can’t live as a second citizen anywhere in the world all I pray Is to be successful in my country.
I would like to visit every country in the world for pleasure.

Whatever will promote peace, progress and stability is welcome either democracy or Autocratic system of Government.
Libya was more successful in Autocratic system of government to democracy, China etc

What I’m saying is that the west should not impose their style of Government to everyone and label anyone who’s not their ally as the aggressor.
I don’t want to live in a society where I can’t spank my animals ,kids Etc. a society where as a man I’m ranked 5th in other importance.
1 women
2 children
3 elderly
4 Animals
5 Men.
That’s their Agenda to make the world revolve around Women . Telling me polygamy is bad And fuckinng my fellow man Ass is good.

The west make you believe Africa is a third world country but their companies are all over Africa. They don’t support our life style but they’re here to exploit . Stop bullying people with visa shit because they’ve a different view from West.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Michael662(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

They don't mix... grin grin
You don't understand. Ask question and it'll be explained
Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by olugabbie(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2022
leicestercamper:

Lol! You are telling everybody to shut up. When you have no valid point to tell is. Well it shows how intelligent you are .
Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by leicestercamper: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2022
olugabbie:

Lol! You are telling everybody to shut up. When you have no valid point to tell is. Well it shows how intelligent you are .

1 Like

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by greggng: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2022
tillaman:
cheesy
Putin ain’t scared
He said he’s not fighting to win he wants to fvck shit up
Irredeemable

I only pray he doesn't kill himself b4 he Bleep others up. Whatever that made him feel he can nuke all nato allied same time is deceiving him . Any mistake from him will be the end of Russia..

1 Like

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by olugabbie(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2022
leicestercamper:

Lol! Copy and paste....
Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! What do you think you think, you know? American asslicker.
Of course that’s your reason. You don’t want to be called an American asslicker.
It’s not asslicking bro, it’s facts.
The US is going to be the most powerful nation on earth for at least the next 100years. If you’re tired of hearing that line, build your own army and take them down, stop making up imaginary scenarios in your head.
But if I’m an American asslicker, doesn’t that make you a Russian di*k stroker?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Lightorder: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2022
tillaman:
cheesy
Putin ain’t scared
He said he’s not fighting to win he wants to fvck shit up
Irredeemable
his people could abandon him. It is a possibility. He wants to die , let him die alone as a choice he made
Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by asunaobi(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2022
Everyone has got a war plan until when you are hit and hit badly!

My advice is that, Africa should have plans in place to welcome influx of innocent European women and children. I wish these guys take some steps backwards, make themselves nice cup of coffee and think.

I can understand that the pandemic has put a lot of stress on many countries but that is still human fault. This is slowly slowly getting out of hand.
Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by ruggedtimi(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2022
juman:

Russia would kill them in millions and the west would just shout, shout and shout.
not easy as you think my man. You know the russians fought in Afghanistan. Dem no level Afghanistan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by leicestercamper: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2022
Shut up you don't know anything. America is the greatest nation in the world. Make Russia dare invade Ukraine if dey no dey hear word. Let Putin dare to enter Ukraine. He is scared because America is now involved
olugabbie:

Lol! Copy and paste....

1 Like

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Bro,I didn't add an insult in my comment,but here you are displaying your stupidity. So in your mind now,you are intelligent. Lol!
There was also not a word of insult in my reply. I’m just attacking your flawed logic.
Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by FamTomx2(m): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2022
yanabasee:
This is world war looming.....

Because these countries will depend on their allies to win the fight....

Nigeria is likely to be at the side of USA...

But what about China? with their advance technologies? I believe American will lose this war, if they pick on Russia...

America is god of war, Russia knows that and they have been trading with caution since their deadline to the invasion last Wednesday expired.. remember Isreal is also a reliable Ally, their airstrike is a top notch..

NATO alone can contend with Russia,.it will be show of military might and them at the East are wary of the situation.

1 Like

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Juventus4life: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Quietly eliminating these belligerent leaders like Putin, Xi and Kim will definitely guaranty world peace.

These countries you mentioned have never committed any war crimes neither do they invaded any country.
Unlike ur America whose specialized in causing hovoc and destruction on planet. America are the first and the last country to use atomic bomb (nuclear) on human beings.

1 Like

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by neuf(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Both of you sound pathetic.America that is always paranoid, feeling threatened by China and Russia.
Thank God for these Eastern Powers that were raised to check America's influence and spread of LGBTQ approval.

does that mean there are no LGBTQ people in China or Russia? Even here in Nigeria, those people are there so what are you on about? Not all US allies have approved gay rights.
Thinking that not approving gay rights is standing up to America is just dumb reasoning

In a rush to sound intelligent you end up saying trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by neuf(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Juventus4life:

These countries you mentioned have never committed any war crimes neither do they invaded any country.
Unlike ur America whose specialized in causing hovoc and destruction on planet. America are the first and the last country to use atomic bomb (nuclear) on human beings.

China backing Myanmar soldiers to kill their own people is not war crimes abi.
Go figure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by neuf(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2022
anonymous1759:

I know your likes will to result to VISA .
typical stomach infrastructure rather than intellectual. I don’t want to go to neither of those countries to live. Nigeria is OK I can’t live as a second citizen anywhere in the world all I pray Is to be successful in my country.
I would like to visit every country in the world for pleasure.

Whatever will promote peace, progress and stability is welcome either democracy or Autocratic system of Government.
Libya was more successful in Autocratic system of government to democracy, China etc

What I’m saying is that the west should not impose their style of Government to everyone and label anyone who’s not their ally as the aggressor.
I don’t want to live in a society where I can’t spank my animals ,kids Etc. a society where as a man I’m ranked 5th in other importance.
1 women
2 children
3 elderly
4 Animals
5 Men.
That’s their Agenda to make the world revolve around Women . Telling me polygamy is bad And fuckinng my fellow man Ass is good.

The west make you believe Africa is a third world country but their companies are all over Africa. They don’t support our life style but they’re here to exploit . Stop bullying people with visa shit because they’ve a different view from West.

so you only do what people tell you to do. interesting.

Nobody anywhere has told you to have gay sex. if you decide to do that, that's on you.

Learn to be responsible for your own action man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by juman(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2022
ruggedtimi:
not easy as you think my man. You know the russians fought in Afghanistan. Dem no level Afghanistan

Ukraine is their backyard.
Continuous shelling.
Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Kokaine(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2022
juman:

Afghanistan comes to mind
Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by FamTomx2(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2022
olugabbie:

Russia, China, Iran has been on US watch list for possibly in possession of lethal nuclear weapons..

It will not be funny if Putin dares attack Ukraine..US is on a high alert... according to US defence minster he said "this could be our chance" China is not ready for war now, Putin is only playing a mind game cos US and other European countries are interested in this dispute.

1 Like

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by LordErrk: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

Who sold tucanos to Nigeria.
They sent 4 bombers and that is enough evidence of all they have in their arsenal?
You are a very intelligent man

And you are a very intelligent man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by aribisala0(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2022
wealthpreach:
you didn't get the sarcasm.
Autistic people do not get sarcasm

1 Like

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by timefarm(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Entprys:
US no even get super tucano ?
And dem wan fight mighty Russia.
I pity US.
The earlier they call buhari the better for them
Lol
I was almost missing the irony in your write up when I saw super Tucano.
I was thinking what will you be used for?
Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by pafo(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

Who sold tucanos to Nigeria.
They sent 4 bombers and that is enough evidence of all they have in their arsenal?
You are a very intelligent man

The joke flew past your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears / 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali / Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.