Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

What Is The Effectiveness Of A Loud And Silent Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Effectiveness Of A Loud And Silent Prayers (152 Views)

Rapture Is Coming The 6th Trumpet Is Sounding Loud And Clear / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Effectiveness Of A Loud And Silent Prayers by hopyroll(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2022
Hello my people!
There is this church behind my house, the way they pray to God ehn, you will think they are protesting to God. I dont usually have sound sleep every friday night due to their night vigils.
What i want to ask is, will loudness of our prayers determine the effectiveness of the prayer
Re: What Is The Effectiveness Of A Loud And Silent Prayers by advanceDNA: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2022
The Nigerian system has messed up with our mind..:if you poor, your prayer go loud mehn

U go para for baba God say...how far naaa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Said What? II / Supernatural Help / Do You Know Why God Cease Some Blessing From Coming Your Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.