Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed (22035 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Gadaf007: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2022
Hello dear Nairaland

I have been dating a girl for the past 5 years she has every thing I want in a lady but she’s too dependent since I have been dating her I buy from latest iPhones to sanitary pads , data , house rent , I even sent her to a fashion school which I spent millions on her, when she was at the fashion school.

Ever since she has resumed her school I told her won’t she be doing something in school like handling her friends and clients wears like sowing and selling quality materials I promise to open website , create mobile app , register her company , open cooperate account for her she’s yet to believe she can start making money her self .

During the conversation she told me how do I expect her to cope with class I was like woman I only allowed you to school because you should be able to stand out at-least you are not working for any one even when we get married she insists until she finish her school honestly I was pissed and decided not to give her any penny again until she fix her self..

Because I am a business man I have businesses running I believe my partner should also be doing something for her self not depending on me most time I don’t feel comfortable spending a dime on her again..

I need advice..

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Igweokalakwu: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2022
shocked

Not me reading a fool's fable on a Sunday morning.

358 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Learn to say no...

You're the problem...

Who would turn down a free meal? undecided

Boundaries... These are of utmost importance in a relationship!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I have been dating a girl for the past 5 years she has every thing I want in a lady but she’s too dependent since I have been dating her I buy from latest iPhones to sanitary pads , data , house rent , I even sent her to a fashion school which I spent millions on her, when she was at the fashion school.

Ever since she has resumed her school I told her won’t she be doing something in school like handling her friends and clients wears like sowing and selling quality materials I promise to open website , create mobile app , register her company , open cooperate account for her she’s yet to believe she can start making money her self .

During the conversation she told me how do I expect her to cope with class I was like woman I only allowed you to school because you should be able to stand out at-least you are not working for any one even when we get married she insists until she finish her school honestly I was pissed and decided not to give her any penny again until she fix her self..

Because I am a business man I have businesses running I believe my partner should also be doing something for her self not depending on me most time I don’t feel comfortable spending a dime on her again..

I need advice..
This your story tho... Latest iPhones, millions, house rent...

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Jennyclay(f): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2022
LIES!!! Another thread to bash, Insults, humiliate and disparage Ladies.

You just created a new account to degrade women. You should have bought her a Car and private jet too!!

You better go and find something meaningful to do with your life.

Nonsense, Buhari and Ingredients!!

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Gadaf007: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
LIES!!! Another thread to bash, Insults, humiliate and disparage Ladies.

You just created a new account to insult women. You better go and find something to do with your life.

Lady I am not insulting any one I never wanted to use my main account for this purpose if you can’t contribute maturely to this post you can unfollow this post

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Animegirl(f): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2022
angry

Ain't you men tired of opening threads about women just for clickbit. But if this story is true, OP " your money, your choice". Dont come and disturb us, you should learn how to make decisions by yourself "as a man" and stop looking for public validations/opinions.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Jennyclay(f): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:

Lady I am not insulting any one I never wanted to use my main account for this purpose if you can’t contribute maturely to this post you can unfollow this post
Don't you know frustrated red hungry pillers men on this forum would start insulting and bashing ladies before of this your fake story.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Gadaf007: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't you know frustrated red hungry pillers men on this forum would start insulting and bashing ladies before of this your fake story.

Stop being defensive and calling my true life story fake I don’t want want insults I want advice okay

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by mcmurphy132(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nigeria girl go suck you die..
Do anything to avoid Nigeria girl

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Qatar2022: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..
Nigeria girls are liability

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Jennyclay(f): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:

Stop being defensive and calling my true life story fake I don’t want want insults I want advice okay
Okay Sir, I have heard. Let the gullible ones give you advice oo.

#catwalking out of this thread.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Animegirl(f): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Nigeria girl go suck you die..
Do anything to avoid Nigeria girl

Nothing to even suck from you sef grin

Qatar2022:

Nigeria girls are liability

Hope you're not a liability to your mother who gave birth to you?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Gadaf007: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Okay Sir, I have heard. Let the gullible ones give you advice oo.

#Walking out of the thread.

Thank you understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..

Have you spent millions on your immediate family?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Truvelisback(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
hmmmm Bros, suffree na! Haba!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Qatar2022: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
[quote author=Animegirl post=110385166]

Nothing to even suck from you sef grin

Hope you're not a liability to your mother who gave birth to you?[/quote
It has not change anything, you're a liability

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by doggedfighter(f): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin

I had a good laugh reading this. grin grin grin

The fashion school must be in Paris or new York.

Kindly allow the girl enjoy her stupendously rich boyfriend's wealth.

Thanks.

33 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Ocholu: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

From my huge wealth of experience, I've realized that not everyone is born to become an entrepreneur.

I once put a lot of pressure on my babe like this. Dammit, shît wasn't working. Then I switched; I began to explore and feed her passion. Today, the story is different.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Miniano: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ocholu:

From my huge wealth of experience, I've realized that not everyone is born to become an entrepreneur.

I once put a lot of pressure on my babe like this. Dammit, shît wasn't working. Then I switched; I began to explore and feed her passion. Today, the story is different.

Thanks for your contributions

What do you suggest ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by doggedfighter(f): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Which passion if hers did you feed, please?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by doggedfighter(f): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ocholu:

Which passion of hers did you feed, please?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Miniano: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
Which passion if hers did you feed, please?

She loves fashion she already Learnt how to sow in a local way, that why I enrolled her into fashion school and she’s very good sowing after her graduation so I expect she should be up a-least for her self doing the little she can.. she will be graduating in next 2 years in uni does she expect me to allow her put all those skill to test after 2-3 years I am scared of marrying a lazy lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Ocholu: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Which passion of hers did you feed, please?

Remove your mind from the gutter jorrie.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by doggedfighter(f): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ocholu:

Remove your mind from the gutter jorrie.

Oh, so sorry you misunderstood this question.

I just wanted to know her passion.

Nothing more .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by doggedfighter(f): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Miniano:

She loves fashion she already Learnt how to sow in a local way, that why I enrolled her into fashion school and she’s very good sowing after her graduation so I expect she should be up a-least for her self doing the little she can.. she will be graduating in next 2 years in uni does she expect me to allow her put all those skill to test after 2-3 years I am scared of marrying a lazy lady

Please she's not lazy. Not everyone is good at multitasking.

Juggling things is a lot for some people.

Don't lose a good woman because of something you can circumvent.

Relax and enjoy the woman you have built over the years.

Don't work for another to eat.

Give her time to concentrate on school.

After that you plan again.

Nairaland boys will come here to spew trash .

It draws blood from their eyes when a man spends and better the life of his woman.

Work with your woman at her own pace.

The final decision is yours to make.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Fiscus105(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..

If what you wrote up there not imagination, you are going to regret if you eventually got married to her

Oga by buying everything ur lady wants for her, is not the way to show love ooooo

Life is ups and downs, by starving her with her desires once in a while even if you can afford, is the best way to bring up woman, even kids as well, this would toughening them to be able to stand the test of time during the time of unpleasant situations oooo

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Miniano: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Fiscus105:

If what you wrote up there not imagination, you are going to regret if you eventually got married to her

It’s not imagination this is my true life story.

Thank you for your contribution
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Miniano: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Please she's not lazy. Not everyone is good at multitasking.

Juggling things is a lot for some people.

Don't lose a good woman because of something you can circumvent.

Relax and enjoy the woman you have built over the years.

Don't work for another to eat.

Give her time to concentrate on school.

After that you plan again.

I don’t just like people feeling too comfortable around me without doing anything to make funds…

Thank you for your contribution

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Ocholu: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Miniano:

Thanks for your contributions

What do you suggest ?

Trust me, she already knows the kinda person you are. She also feels the pressure you've literally embedded in her especially as regarding making money. But, like I implored earlier, not everyone is cut for the serious rudiments of scaling a business.

Some are good in management;
Sales;
Innovation;
Etcetera.

If you've been with her for that long, you'd have noticed some characteristics in her that can be explored or tweaked that can bring in income.
She may also be built for premium products/designs. Hence, her desire to finish the school before she begins to create her ideas for sell. People like that are near perfectionist. Steve Jobs; founder of Apple Inc and the founder of Hawei are typical examples. Na only premium products them de build. But before that, they don't rush to start building a product or service.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Miniano: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ocholu:

Trust me, she already knows the kinda person you are. She also feels the pressure you've literally embedded in her especially as regarding making money. But, like I implored earlier, not everyone is cut for the serious rudiments of scaling a business.

Some are good in management;
Sales;
Innovation;
Etcetera.

If you've been with her for that long, you'd have noticed some characteristics in her that can be explored or tweaked that can bring in income.
She may also be built for premium products/designs. Hence, her desire to finish the school before she begins to create her ideas for sell. People like that are near perfectionist. Steve Jobs; founder of Apple Inc and the founder of Hawei are typical examples. Na only premium products them de build. But before that, they don't rush to start building a product or service.

appreciate this

Thumbs up �

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by doggedfighter(f): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Learn to say no...

You're the problem...

Who would turn down a free meal? undecided

Boundaries... These are of utmost importance in a relationship!

What boundaries are you talking about, Berry?

I am trying understand the place of boundaries in this case?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deleted Post / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.