Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed (22068 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by tomzyELNINO: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2022
RUN OOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by doshiyad1: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2022
Gadaf007:

Lady I am not insulting any one I never wanted to use my main account for this purpose if you can’t contribute maturely to this post you can unfollow this post

Correct! shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by doshiyad1: 10:02am On Feb 21, 2022
Fiscus105:

If what you wrote up there not imagination, you are going to regret if you eventually got married to her

Oga by buying everything ur lady wants for her, is not the way to show love ooooo

[b]Life is ups and downs, by starving her with her desires once in a while even if you can afford, is the best way to bring up woman, even kids as well, this would toughening them to be able to stand the test of time during the time of unpleasant situations oooo[/b]

Gbam! oil dey your head and may it never run dry in Jesus name amen! Best advise so far. Key word highlighted.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Fiscus105(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2022
doshiyad1:

Gbam! oil dey your head and may it never run dry in Jesus name amen! Best advise so far. Key word highlighted.

Abi ooo and thanks a million... All these Regina Daniels and ani idibia postings that their hubbies give them paradise on earth would push some wives out of matrimonial houses and make some hubby to commit suicide.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by CharlesSammy: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2022
Another simp spotted �
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Daxyd4realzy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Water dey ur head... Why start what u can't finish? Mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by bepositive11: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Miniano:

I don’t just like people feeling too comfortable around me without doing anything to make funds…

Thank you for your contribution

I disagree with that lady. Don't just "Relax and enjoy the woman you have built over the years." as she said, see her true character for what it is.

If she's showing you that she's not ambitious and driven, accept reality for what it is and let go of expecting her to be otherwise

BTW, have you discussed your concerns with her? What did she say?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Abdogood(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Oga!

Avoid any lady who is self entitled, and dependant. They will eventually wear you out. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Starcy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
LIES!!! Another thread to bash, Insults, humiliate and disparage Ladies.

You just created a new account to degrade women. You should have bought her a Car and private jet too!!

You better go and find something meaningful to do with your life.

Nonsense, Buhari and Ingredients!!
U don vex ne?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Starcy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Nigeria girl go suck you die..
Do anything to avoid Nigeria girl
I buy this ur talk. I was almost dried up if not 4 God hand upon my life. i really hearam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.