Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Welfare Of Imo Youths Remains My Priority - Uzodimma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welfare Of Imo Youths Remains My Priority - Uzodimma (195 Views)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welfare Of Imo Youths Remains My Priority - Uzodimma by NnaemekaImo: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo State has reiterated his resolve to ensure that the youths of the state are the major backbone of all the cardinal activities..

Source
https://imoflash.com/social/welfare-of-imo-youths-remains-my-priority-uzodimma

Re: Welfare Of Imo Youths Remains My Priority - Uzodimma by nyiamfrank: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Welfare Of Imo Youths Remains My Priority - Uzodimma by madrasc: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
See chief priest stomok! cheesy
Re: Welfare Of Imo Youths Remains My Priority - Uzodimma by donbachi(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Abi killing of imo youths

1 Like

Re: Welfare Of Imo Youths Remains My Priority - Uzodimma by nzeobi(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Welfare of IMO youths after sending soldiers to kill them
Re: Welfare Of Imo Youths Remains My Priority - Uzodimma by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Is he sharing waste bins?
Re: Welfare Of Imo Youths Remains My Priority - Uzodimma by Investigative: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

How To Guarantee The Africa We Want,- Osinbajo / Re: Who Is Bankrolling Emefiele's Political Campaigns?* _– The Tyranny Of Vocal / Yoruba Nation Leader Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Republic Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.