Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man (31467 Views)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Airlohim(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Labour Party crisis: Julius Abure remains my own man – Peter Obi

The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has said that Mr Julius Abure, the embattled national chairman of the party remains his own man amid the leadership crisis rocking the party.

Obi spoke on Tuesday at the LP National Executive Council, NEC, meeting in Asaba, Delta State.

The post-election crisis in the LP took another dimension a few days ago after the Nigeria Police Force, NPF, sealed its secretariat.

Recall that a Federal High Court, in Abuja, had ordered Abure to stay away from parading himself as the national chairman of the LP a week after a ward in the Edo State chapter of the party suspended him over alleged anti-party activities.

Immediately after the court order, LP’s national vice chairman, Lamido Bashir Apapa, who had been accused of being sponsored by opposition parties, took over the party in an acting capacity.

But in another twist, a High Court in Benin also gave an order restraining anybody from removing the embattled party chairman from his office.

However, when asked to comment on the leadership crisis rocking the LP and its embattled national chairman, Obi said, “The case is in court. I have respect for that, but he remains my own man.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/19/labour-party-crisis-julius-abure-remains-my-own-man-peter-obi/?amp=1

89 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Airlohim(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
This one go pain Babalawo Lamidi grin grin grin

240 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Jogs1900: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mr. Man, nobody is dragging Abure with you. For now, Abure cannot call himself LP chairman. Any decision he takes as party chairman is null and void.

86 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by derecho(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Babalawo Lamidi come and see something o

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Feintline: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jogs1900:
Mr. Man, nobody is dragging Abure with you. For now, Abure cannot call himself LP chairman. Any decision he takes as party chairman is null and void.

Cry us an ocean.
The whole body of LP stands gidigba with abure.
Lamidi is native doctor of apc.

276 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Dreal1247: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
APC trying desperately to stop the legal battles with LP. But why are they afraid of Mr Peter Obi? Ngige has the answer. The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.

110 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by christejames(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
APC can keep trying but they will continue to fail as their modus operandi infers; FAILURES!

LP is a sane party for golden hearts 💕

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by FreeStuffsNG: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
He is his man is a clever way of declaring and parading the embattled man as Chairman so he will not be dragged to court for contempt.
check my signature for free stuffs!

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Elmojiid(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Obi wan turn ellup to regional party like self party

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by PrinceofSarcasm: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is his man is a clever way of declaring and parading him as Chairman so he will not be dragged to court.

What are you talking about ?
🙄

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by SHINJACRUSADER: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is his man is a clever way of declaring and parading him as Chairman so he will not be dragged to court.

U don go take werin tinubu dey take abi....

Druggie pikin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Christistruth03: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Gate Crashed out of APGA after swearing never to leave it

Gate Crashed into PDP

Gate Crashed out of PDP

Gate crashed into Labour Party

Another Gate Crashing loading

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Debater(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Just imagine that disgusting Apapa man wey court put as Factional Chairman
Abeg jare, Obi the Rock is still our Principal and Abure is our recognized Chairman

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wahala no dey finish.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Debater(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
If you have enough sense, you should know that political parties are just vehicles to come into power
There are good people in APC, so there are bad people in LP, and PDP too
Same vice versa
So Obi's changing of parties would have been because of the uncomfortable oppression his kind were having, or probably because of corrupt acts
So understand that
Christistruth03:
Gate Crashed out of APGA after swearing never to leave it

Gate Crashed into PDP

Gate Crashed out of PDP

Gate crashed into Labour Party

Another Gate Crashing loading

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Godfullsam(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yes daddy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Zico5(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Peter Obi is law itself these days. He decides whatever happens in Nigeria these days. He will be the one to first react to any situation no matter how small it may be. I call it desperation of the highest order.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by PussyGalore(f): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yes o!
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Our man. APC is going down

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Bar1941(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Agent of disobedience

Everywhere he goes their is always unrest, you are only a tenant in Labour Party, go back to your PDP or APGA and leave Labour Party to those that found it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Youbinoni(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yes yes your man
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Tingotoe: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yes of course cos that's the man who sold you the LP ticket

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Kobicove(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
This Julius Abure guy is the person we were seeing when Labour Party was still relatively obscure, now suddenly all manner of dead woods are appearing out of nowhere to claim leadership of the party because it has gained prominence undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by FalseProphet1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate form APC.

This I have seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Vyzz: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Kobicove(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tingotoe:
Yes of course that's the man who sold you the LP ticket

Which major political party in Nigeria did not sell its own ticket? grin
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Flight90: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Politicians are all the same 😒🤧

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by blabulu2000: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
ELL PEE ..fuji.house of commotion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Pascal181: 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
I hope this clears the air around old man the drug lord is sending to disorganise the party.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Toll Booths At The New Ikoyi Link Bridge.pics / Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) / Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.