Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Npower: How To Fix "Beneficiary Bank Not Found" Issue On NASIMS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How To Fix "Beneficiary Bank Not Found" Issue On NASIMS (430 Views)

Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab / Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower: How To Fix "Beneficiary Bank Not Found" Issue On NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
If you are yet to be paid because of "beneficiary bank not found" issue it is either you were paid but due to network the payment did not arrive at your bank account, or you supplied the wrong bank and the wrong account number.
If you were paid earlier then there is no cause for alarm, as you will be paid, payment is ongoing at the moment, but on the contrary if you have not been paid at all then it calls for serious concern, all you have to do is supply all the correct banking information such as your correct:
1) Bank name
2) BVN names
3) Account Number
4) Account name
5) Npower ID
The above information should be sent to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng or read out the information to 01888340, 092203102, 018888148 or 018888189, failure to do this will lead to you not been paid and eventually terminated from the Npower program.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Beneficiary Bank Not Found" Issue On NASIMS by VICKI777(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
I got other payment up to date except for my September own which is still showing invalid account
Please what do I do??
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Beneficiary Bank Not Found" Issue On NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 5:46am On Feb 21, 2022
VICKI777:
I got other payment up to date except for my September own which is still showing invalid account
Please what do I do??
It will be paid as backlog

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Wanted / Hot Vacancy Update / Accounts/finance Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.