Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Do You Think Transpired In The Lives Of These Two Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Transpired In The Lives Of These Two Women? (912 Views)

Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Transpired In The Lives Of These Two Women? by elated177: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Two women, A and B, in their search for husband, went to a pastor for help and solution. The pastor told them to have sex with him and they would get husbands. One of the two women, A, agreed to the man's proposal and slept with him. The other woman, B, refused the man's proposal and didn't sleep with him.

A short time after,woman A, the one who accepted the man's proposal, got married. The second one, woman B, who refused the man's proposal, stayed for a long time before she eventually got married.

Now, what do you think transpired in the lives of the pastor, woman A and woman B?
Here are what I am asking:

Do you think such man is/was a servant of the Most High God?

Do you think that it was because woman A agreed to sleep with the man that she got married within a very short time after the act?

Did woman B's refusal to sleep with the man cause the further delay in getting married, before she eventually got married?
Re: What Do You Think Transpired In The Lives Of These Two Women? by ThaThinka: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
I'm not God, so I can't be definitive.

However, one thing I am certain of is that God does not approve of sexual intercourse between people who are not married to each other. It doesn't matter whether one claims to be a "person of God."

The woman that refused the proposal did better, regardless of the delay. I can imagine that God is happier with her.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Transpired In The Lives Of These Two Women? by soundOsonic: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
elated177:
Two women, A and B, in their search for husband, went to a pastor for help and solution. The pastor told them to have with him and they would get husbands. One of the two women, A, agreed to the man's proposal and slept with him. The other woman, B, refused the man's proposal and didn't sleep with him.

A short time after,woman A, the one who accepted the man's proposal, got married. The second one, woman B, who refused the man's proposal, stayed for a long time before she eventually got married.

Now, what do you think transpired in the lives of the pastor, woman A and woman B?

Do you it was because woman A agreed to sleep with the man that she got married within a very short time after the act?

Did woman B's refusal to sleep with the man cause the further delay in getting married, before she eventually got married?

Why do you talk nonsense? Are you a dvmb kid?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Transpired In The Lives Of These Two Women? by illicit(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
It depends
Re: What Do You Think Transpired In The Lives Of These Two Women? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
OP.

Na Arrangee.

After doking Lady A, the sly pastor arranged secretly with a church brother and begged him to marry her. sad

For Lady B who refused to give the evil pastor Kpekus, he did some jazz to ensure she does not get husband on time. embarassed

Some pastors are walking Demons while some churches are Beautified Shrines! undecided
Re: What Do You Think Transpired In The Lives Of These Two Women? by jimmychang: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
elated177:
Two women, A and B, in their search for husband, went to a pastor for help and solution. The pastor told them to have with him and they would get husbands. One of the two women, A, agreed to the man's proposal and slept with him. The other woman, B, refused the man's proposal and didn't sleep with him.

Do you it was because woman A agreed to sleep with the man that she got married within a very short time after the act?

Na arrangement na....e dey happen well well...
Re: What Do You Think Transpired In The Lives Of These Two Women? by elated177: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
jimmychang:

Na arrangement na....e dey happen well well...

It is another way of looking at it.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Live Like This? (image Attached) / Wife Gets Jealous, Files For Divorce After Husband Buys His Mother A Car (photos / Sometimes I Wonder The Way God Take Create Toto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.