Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets (1600 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by leketon: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2022
�����
"I hate private jets. I haven't patronised any owner. I only use passenger's plane and I enjoy economy class where I meet and interact with poor people. It is a sin to waste money meant for better things to chatter private jet. I can never fly in a private jet. Even if somebody pays for me I will reject the offer".

~ PitObi

Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by Tinubuagbado: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Peter the Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by Madmohamed123: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2022
leketon:
�����
"I hate private jets. I haven't patronised any owner. I only use passenger's plane and I enjoy economy class where I meet and interact with poor people. It is a sin to waste money meant for better things to chatter private jet. I can never fly in a private jet. Even if somebody pays for me I will reject the offer".

~ PitObi
this is 2015 campaign whit atiku obi can never pay for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by PresidObi: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2022
leketon:
�����

~ PitObi

Atiku private jet in 2019, Peter Obi has no option as they are campaigning together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by excess4luv: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
leketon:
�����

~ PitObi

Photoshop gone wrong, who get the Fanta fingers definitely not Obi

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by Dboyisnoturmate: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Is this Peter obi
Na who come get that hand grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by VeryWickedMan: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
I hate it too because if it crashes only me and my personal people will die but in commercial jets over 200 people will perish together with me.

Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by chidexleo: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Obi is hope of the poor, his love for the poor masses is beyond understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by newdawnlive: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
him too dey lie, he no wan waste the money for Pandora investment on private Jet
Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by leketon: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Madmohamed123:

This is not Atiku's jet. It's white and Gold AA-77
Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by leketon: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
PresidObi:

Atiku private jet in 2019, Peter Obi has no option as they are campaigning together.

This is not Atiku's jet. It's white and Gold. AA-77
Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by leketon: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dboyisnoturmate:
Is this Peter obi
Na who come get that hand grin

Unless one is bleaching, normally hands looks fairer than face...
Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by DWickedLandLord: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na the person wey you say won't get pass 500k votes dey make una panic like this

Better photo shop no dey?
*laughs like ll cool j*
Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by aj1802001: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
In an effort to trend, the OP has not looked at the picture to check properly before posting. Sorry to burst your bubble but that aircraft in the picture is a commercial plane owned by Air Peace. If you look closely at the picture, you will see the word "Hopper" on the side of the aircraft which is written on the sides of smaller aircraft like this owned by this airline. Also look out for the blue stripes on the aircraft which are also part of the airline colours. I have flown in these types of planes before so please the picture used doesn't cut it.
Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by Eniitankorede: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Madmohamed123:

He hates private jets, that’s simple enough, whether free or rented!
Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by modupea: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
aj1802001:
In an effort to trend, the OP has not looked at the picture to check properly before posting. Sorry to burst your bubble but that aircraft in the picture is a commercial plane owned by Air Peace. If you look closely at the picture, you will see the word "Hopper" on the side of the aircraft which is written on the sides of smaller aircraft like this owned by this airline. Also look out for the blue stripes on the aircraft which are also part of the airline colours. I have flown in these types of planes before so please the picture used doesn't cut it.

Like the one he rode into Kano is owned by Arik
Re: Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets by Foolishbuhari: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Peter Obi NEVER said this! If you can provide evidence, tangible video evidence to support this, you'll get a million naira from me, this instant!

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Shut Down Nsukka For Peter Obi Mega Rally (video) / Peter Obi 2023: Shame On All The Southeast Big Politicians / Interpol Names Atiku,Kenyan President-elect, Others In N18 Billion Money Laund.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.