Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues (2136 Views)

Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) / Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today / Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by ezenwaez(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
segzyj:

What will happen to those doing it presently
Nothing sir, they are on the safe side, as long as it was captured successfully.
Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by segzyj(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

Nothing sir, they are on the safe side, as lo
ng as it was captured successfully.

Please if u are working with Npower, tell them to provide active link where the Biometric application can be successful downloaded.
Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by ezenwaez(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
segzyj:

Please if u are working with Npower, tell them to provide active link where the Biometric application can be successful downloaded.
Biometrics is on hold for now.
Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by kennyjam: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

Biometric is on hold till further directives.

Okay, thank you
Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by kennyjam: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

Biometrics is on hold for now.

There is an issue.

Please someone wants to edit his state of residence. The correct thing was there before but when he puts the state, the local government of residence drop down menu displays another local governments.

For instance, I choose Kano as my state of residence but the local governments displaying are from Kogi state.

Several refreshing has been done but nothing yet has changed on several attempts.

What's the way forward?
Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by ezenwaez(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
kennyjam:

There is an issue.

Please someone wants to edit his state of residence. The correct thing was there before but when he puts the state, the local government of residence drop down menu displays another local governments.

For instance, I choose Kano as my state of residence but the local governments displaying are from Kogi state.

Several refreshing has been done but nothing yet has changed on several attempts.

What's the way forward?
Please kindly check back later, or try clearing browser cache data

1 Like

Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by kennyjam: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please kindly check back later, or try clearing browser cache data

It will be done.. Thanks alot
Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by ezenwaez(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
kennyjam:

It will be done.. Thanks alot
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by juliciousbabe(f): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2022
sir please i forgot my password how can i login to check my staus if i have been selected or not
Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by ezenwaez(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2022
juliciousbabe:
sir please i forgot my password how can i login to check my staus if i have been selected or not
Send me an email, I have an article regarding that
Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by Ikocyztem: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Please Ezenwaez, How can my sister rectify her issue of password rest? They keep telling her to reset her password each time she tries to log in.... And after filling her Application ID using the forgot password option, a message that a link had been sent to her email but nothing is been sent since last week..... Please your opinion is highly needed on this. Thanks
Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by ezenwaez(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Npower: How To Fix Password Issues On Npower NASIMS Portal

If you have been trying to login into the Npower NASIMS portal and it keeps saying invalid password, probably because you have forgotten your password, and after using the "forget password" you waited and waited for the password, all to no avail, you expected the password reset mail but you received none in your mail box, here is what to do.

If you are using the same phone and the same Chrome browser you used to register for Npower in 2020, simply go to Google Chrome and type passwords.google.com and scroll down, you will see the Npower registration website you have visited in the past, just follow the instructions to unlock your password.
Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by Ikocyztem: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
What of those who is not using the same device used for the registration. Any hope?
ezenwaez:

Npower: How To Fix Password Issues On Npower NASIMS Portal

If you have been trying to login into the Npower NASIMS portal and it keeps saying invalid password, probably because you have forgotten your password, and after using the "forget password" you waited and waited for the password, all to no avail, you expected the password reset mail but you received none in your mail box, here is what to do.

If you are using the same phone and the same Chrome browser you used to register for Npower in 2020, simply go to Google Chrome and type passwords.google.com and scroll down, you will see the Npower registration website you have visited in the past, just follow the instructions to unlock your password.
Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by ezenwaez(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ikocyztem:
What of those who is not using the same device used for the registration. Any hope?
Follow the instructions above
Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by Lucialovely(f): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

You will be paid
please sir what of mine..... Any hope?

Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by ezenwaez(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lucialovely:
please sir what of mine..... Any hope?
Payment is restarted periodically, you will be paid.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by Lucialovely(f): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

Payment is restarted periodically, you will be paid.
thanks alot...I have been paid
Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by ezenwaez(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lucialovely:
thanks alot...I have been paid
You are welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. / IFRS Training In Lagos / Easiest Way To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.