Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today (8953 Views)

Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues / Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment / Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by ezenwaez(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Please if you are an N-Power Batch C Volunteer and you are having the payment failed issue on your payroll tab, all issues regarding payment will be treated today and it is an ongoing process.
Npower Batch C Volunteers might receive an acknowledgement or might not receive an acknowledgement if issues are being resolved.
Henceforth all Npower Batch C Volunteers are advised to keep checking their payroll status to observe if the payment resolution has been effected.
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by Alonzo50: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2021
Enzewaez i drop my corect bank detail this morning on their verified facebook page because am having wrong acount number and their handler reply me has done but to my suprise it has not been reflected on my dashboard
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by gr8cany: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Alonzo50:
Enzewaez i drop my corect bank detail this morning on their verified facebook page because am having wrong acount number and their handler reply me has done but to my suprise it has not been reflected on my dashboard
What's their Facebook verified page
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by ezenwaez(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Alonzo50:
Exercise patience
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by Alonzo50: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience
did u mean it will take some hours before reflecting on my dashboard
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by Thompsonpet(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Alonzo50:

What's there verified Facebook page, my payroll tab is still showing "No Payment data available" and I'm yet to be paid
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by StepTwo: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience

Eze, you should talk about those yet to be deployed, a friend is yet to be deployed and her payroll shows no payment data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by ezenwaez(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
StepTwo:

Eze, you should talk about those yet to be deployed, a friend is yet to be deployed and her payroll shows no payment data
Send an email
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by kennyz247(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
N-wahala don come again...

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by slimsucre: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
What's the name of their verified FB page please??
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by cpu2006(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Alonzo50:

pls, send me npower's facebook verified page.
thank you
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by Finewarriboy: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by Cleanworld(f): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
The Legend Baba Suwe Is Dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWb5y5hbUY
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Noted
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by Xking(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
cpu2006:

pls, send me npower's facebook verified page.
thank you
https://web.facebook.com/npower.ng
Drop only your account number, bank name and npower ID.
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by Tribu(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
When is October stipends coming up na.

This is d 3rd week of November already, normally we are supposed to be paid monthly stipends month end. But this wan wey even September never clear so

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by MaxiB1242: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
i dey my house dey enjoy my 30k monthly oo.. i nor even know my PPA.. didn't even uploads my it self.. na only wetin me don enjoy from the federal government be this... oya make them do pay October money.. i i don wait tire for my house
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by candidbabe(f): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Non payment of npower stipend is caused by unseriousness and carelessness of Nigerian youths.
How can someone make mistakes on their names and bank details?

Their stupidity should not delay October stipend abeg. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by MRBODMAS(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
MaxiB1242:
i dey my house dey enjoy my 30k monthly oo.. i nor even know my PPA.. didn't even uploads my it self.. na only wetin me don enjoy from the federal government be this... oya make them do pay October money.. i i don wait tire for my house
you are a kid that is being breastfeeding. You no make sense and I don't think you have any sense. Are you boosting of your stupidity or mocking people that have delay on there payment?

Get sense.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by tonyson010(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
candidbabe:
Non payment of npower stipend is caused by unseriousness and carelessness of Nigerian youths.

Their stupidity should not delay October stipend abeg. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It is not only for youths. Some people could have mistakes coming from different angles. While in some it is from the payment platform.
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by uthlaw: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
candidbabe:

honestly....if you tell most youth to register for something including the graduates, you have to guide them to the last last point if you want to strees up...
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by copyrites: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
candidbabe:

[s]

Their stupidity should not delay October stipend abeg. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/s]

Shut up

I'm sure your BVN status currently reads "invalid" despite supplying correct data, yet you are blaming Nigerian youths for nothing. Tell your styp!d npower to work on their system, reply people's mails and answer their damn calls instead of instructing people to post their personal bank information on Facebook for scammers.

That's how to run a working system, not shifting blame because of 30k. The next round of payment might not get to yo over another stu.pid mistake from npower. I wonder what you would say then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by copyrites: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
This OP and his fake/useless updates sha. What you guys don't know is that npower is just messing with people's brain. They're only buying time so they don't get to pay some months. At least 90% of people experiencing delays in payment (failed) did not make any mistake at the point of registration.

These stupid boys/illiterates and low budget programmers running that npower in Abuja and their lapdog blogger should stop constituting nuisance on Nairaland with their ediotic updates.

Even NYSC did not have these sorts of s!lly excuses. Many programmes have been instituted since the Covid era, from CBN NIRSAL to NYIF, Survival Funds, Etc. Not a single one had any payment issue or validation issues. These systems are automated, once you supply BVN, your data are automatically updated. Why would someone supply correct BVN only to come back and tell him or her that his name is incorrect. Where is this ever done ??

The thunder that will fire you if you come back here to tell people to post their bank info on Facebook , Twitter, bla bla is still cooking. Ediots.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by Tribu(m): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
uthlaw:
honestly....if you tell most youth to register for something including the graduates, you have to guide them to the last last point if you want to strees up...

Cc: copyrites come here please
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by Staru1(m): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2021
StepTwo:

Yet to be deployed with pass on physical verification process,got their money. Am a living witness
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by Royaltytalks: 3:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Thanks for sharing your views
Smartizu99:
I also did everything as instructed, but yet no payment. and In regards to the website, this is my second week on it, Cash Spinner network kept to its promise. My only regret is not joining earlier. It’s a nice platform, and I highly recommend it.
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by Royaltytalks: 3:12am On Nov 23, 2021
Thanks for commenting, my details are correct.
badoo4real:
Make sure you drop your correct information, most people out of hurry make mistakes. As for cash spinner, If you are not yet a member, get started now! people are already making money from it. It’s paying, I joined last weekend. And I have benefited twice. It’s a nice platform. I pray it last long
Re: Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today by Royaltytalks: 3:14am On Nov 23, 2021
Account details are 100% accurate
audreyco55:
Try and verify your account details, I believe the problem might be from there, come to talk of cashspinner, It's a nice platform, I have been on it for over a week now, they kept to their promise. And their customer service is very active.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afrinvest Questions / Pioneer Metro Consult Owerri / Why Did You Leave Your Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.