Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,584 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap (3674 Views)

Daniel Reghas Comment On Tinubus Rally On Twitter And Some Funny Comments That I / Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment / Reno Omokri: Reply To Reno On His Twitter Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by VaselineCrew: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chai!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
When will this thing end.? it's becoming boring

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by Bastardlyrich: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
It will never end.
The same way you yorubas betrayed ijaws and ss/se will go give una hot hot grin grin grin
Dinubu is the pee poos man grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by trutharena: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
OP See these guys weeweing through their chest!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by olabukola: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
trutharena:
You are too desperate to convince them. Just let them cruise while Jagaban is doing the needful

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by Rugaria: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
We're just starting..

9 Likes

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 21, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Don't be deceived guys, he is the same with OP

1 Like

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:34am On Feb 21, 2022
Yoruba kwa

Bastardlyrich:

It will never end.
The same way you yorubas betrayed ijaws and ss/se will go give una hot hot grin grin grin
Dinubu is the pee poos man grin grin
Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by dialfa: 12:36am On Feb 21, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

If you are bored, bore off. grin grin grin

This is 2 years comedy gold. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by shigishege: 1:23am On Feb 21, 2022
Rugaria:

We're just starting..
that's what you yeebow good at doing, distroyers. While others keep making progress you keep on hating. That's your trade mark. But wether you like it or not Yoruba is the president come 2023. By then your nightmares just started.

And nobody will allow you to leave this country.

6 Likes

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by BSsniffer: 3:01am On Feb 21, 2022
How can your region get presidency when you spend 90% of the time mocking a man chasing his ambition? Time you can you to push your own candidate, but because you know you can't deliver you spend time on vindictive and petty propaganda on something that adds zero value to you or your cursed region.......this why I'd never allow any child of mine pollute their gene pool with nyamiri genes, cus it seems foolishness resides within their genes.

10 Likes

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by Coolsperm: 3:03am On Feb 21, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
it will never end, we the SS people have not forgotten all the atrocities of the Yoruba Muslims against jonathan, we will join our Igbo brothers to fight Tinubu just the way local Yoruba Muslims fougt Jonathan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by helinues: 5:11am On Feb 21, 2022
Na this kind of threads they unite children of eight and perdition together.

How some people live and roll with bitterness daily still dey baffle me

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by helinues: 5:12am On Feb 21, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Rule 2

No let me change am for you, stop derailing threads with your fake reporting

1 Like

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by helinues: 5:16am On Feb 21, 2022
1828eight:
[s][/s]

Hahahahahaha, are you tired of reporting?

Chai, the button pressing worked...

I told yah, I dey onto of the game.. grin

1 Like

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by IgweOfNnewi: 5:29am On Feb 21, 2022
trutharena:
Wasting your time trying to convince IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addicts is effort in futility, their brains they submitted to kanu was left in Kenya hotel where he was looking for underage girls.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by joyandfaith: 5:50am On Feb 21, 2022
trutharena:
What about odoriferous sweating from anus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by kingjizz: 6:18am On Feb 21, 2022
trutharena:

Lazy yourba youth waiting for money to be shared to them

Why didn't their aid cover their nose like thiefnibus aide

Go and borrow senes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by Lanretoye(m): 6:30am On Feb 21, 2022
BSsniffer:
How can your region get presidency when you spend 90% of the time mocking a man chasing his ambition? Time you can you to push your own candidate, but because you know you can't deliver you spend time on vindictive and petty propaganda on something that adds zero value to you or your cursed region.......this why I'd never allow any child of mine pollute their gene pool with nyamiri genes, cus it seems foolishness resides within their genes.
just the kids and jobless ones though.they think about no future.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by November1857(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2022
trutharena:
why was is aid covering his nose.. Afonja with cheap propaganda are like 5 &6.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by Thiefnubudrugki: 7:58am On Feb 21, 2022
shigishege:
that's what you yeebow good at doing, distroyers. While others keep making progress you keep on hating. That's your trade mark. But wether you like it or not Yoruba is the president come 2023. By then your nightmares just started.

And nobody will allow you to leave this country.
say no to baba to sibe bobo chicago ojuyobo oloju opolo
Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2022
Werey ...you dan start oo

SlyDev:

Don't be deceived guys, he is the same with OP
Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by DemMannaScam: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2022
I dey tell u

The kind thread wey dey make hell anus dey type upandan for nairaland very early in the morning

helinues:
Na this kind of threads they unite children of eight and perdition together.

How some people live and roll with bitterness daily still dey baffle me
Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by PrinceOfLagos: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2022
Tinubu is too old and corrupt, he won't make a good president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap by whirlwind7(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2022
trutharena:

How do you compare these two pics?
You're an adult human being, right?
You know how sweat patterns on human beings form, right?

So, explain the different sweat patterns on these two pics. I want to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Once Said Publicly That He Is Not Igbo, Why The Sudden U-turn? – Igbokwe / Who Is Gen. Aliyu Gusau And Why Is He So Powerful? / “i'm Still An APC Member Because I Have Not Resigned Officially” ~Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.