Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US (50863 Views)

Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown / Argentine Doctor Arrested For Masturbating While Checking Patient's Private Part / Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Dp
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2022
He thought he was in Nigeria hospital behaving like our nurses here. His brain will reset now.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2022
doshiyad1:

As in.............. ehnn!
I just hope he is exonerated he has only being accussed.

I took my son to a dentist one time, the dentist ask him to open his mouth and he refused co's he is afraid of dentists, so i held him down! Slapped him just a tiny bit and shouted at him open ya mouth! eventually the dentist was able to check his teeth, we went home, everything was fine, the next morning very early there was a knock on my door, it was the police and social services shocked apparently i assaulted my son at the dentist. I was arrested eventually the case was thrown out by a judge.

So i know what that doctor will go through if he gets outa this case he will never ever be the same doctor again, he will follow every medical procedures and keeps his mouth shut.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by bewla(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
he need rehabilitation in the mental house too
Nop I think is mis judge by this white forks
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Double0h7:

Yeah, that's what makes me sad and I pray he gets a second chance because doctors are under a lot of pressure in these covid streets cry

He will be fine, they would probarbly fine him that is if he is found guilty and he 'd have to pay compensations, he has only being accussed. They need doctors in the US. and i believe he is a good doctor.

Alot of times i ve had to restrain drugged up sick white patience from assaulting nurses and doctors physically in hospitals, so the patience are worst.. i used to work at hospitals as a security.. one of the patience even sued my company claiming i broke her wrist.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by trumpcoat(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2022
He thinks it's a Nigerian hospital that they always go away with dealing bad with patients

1 Like

Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Oketwin(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2022
Abeg where de victim, I wan check something
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2022
Na dem. Plaited hair people.
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Ammishaddai: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
SouLPoison:

Thats just a single individual and that'shis business too don't generalise it
[/s] Yeah whatever...
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by kay29000(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
This one still think say hin dey Naija where doctors they oppress patients any how

Exactly
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by bablon20(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2022
If he'd done something heroic they won't address him as US-based Nigerian Doctor but American-born Nigeria.
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by sweetTai(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2022
That’s nonsense! I don’t believe this. I see a set up by the other nurses. Nigerian doctors in the US are faced with serious challenges.
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Firstcitizen: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2022
DECLAN2015:

A doctor committed an error.
Suddenly because of that u have ran down your own coyntry and the doctors.
Is nigerian px normal px too

Stop being judgemental...u may even be worse than him

An error when there are laid down procedures. Even a lower grade nurse knew this. Your comment is why Nigeria will continue in the sorry path it has taken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by greatnationmedi(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2022
That is how Village people located him...
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by jrusky(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2022
gypsey:
What is wrong with his hair?
You uncivilised goon grin see how you sat in your small minded hut in your small village lashing out your frustrations on a Doctor! the guy is a medical doctor in Florida! something you would never dream off in your whole entire sad life. grin

The way you hate this guy as if he stole your dick from you. Jeeeeeez!! No one will revoke his license, he probarbly will pay compensations to the so called victim, he has being accussed that's all. He has not being proven guilty yet so you can go hit your head on the rock somewhere.

Yes, he should be arrogant, he must have worked so hard to become a medical doctor in Florida. He deserves to be arrogant, you think it is easy to deal with white patients. Some of these white bitches even assaults black nurses sometimes even doctors and still gets away with it. Do you know how many times i ve had to restrain white drugged up and sick white femalea from assaulting healhcare workers in hospitals?

Go and sort your own forked up life out don't worry about the doctor..

Hello I will reply you son of bitch in a due time I'm busy right now. I will feed you more than you ask for today.

I'll be right back for idiot like you.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Anointedtim(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2022
He think say na 9ja e dey na
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2022
This is a Big Loss to the Igbo community.
Make Guys try dey calm down naaa.
Always try 2 think of what u will lose b4 acting.
This GUY just lost at least 230,000 United States dollars annually. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Please control your temper.
Temptation can come in 3 states of matter.
Again, we haven't heard from him.
The story may have been altered too.
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by blueAgent(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2022
backbencher:

My comment was not referring to the doctor in the US, but to conditions of medics in Nigeria.

Thanks.

Sorry if I misunderstood you.

But you did not say so intail quote.
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2022
RoyalBlu:
What a wicked human! embarassed.
Have you heard from the doctor?
Sometimes the way we discharge statements here tells us most comments of Nigerians do come from the spinal cord rather than the brain.
I pray you never find yourself in a situation where you will be framed up, just for you to leave a job unceremoniously, which could also be a possibility here.
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Originalsly: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hmmm.... likely to be barred from practicing.... and possibly deported after sentence.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by vicksbaba(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
gypsey:
I just hope he is exonerated he has only being accussed.

I took my son to a dentist one time, the dentist ask him to open his mouth ans he refused co's he is afraid of dentists, so i held him down! Slapped him just a tiny bit and shouted at him open ya mouth! eventually the dentist was able to check his teeth, we went home, everything was fine, the next morning very early there was a knock on my door, i was the police and social services shocked apparently i assaulted my son at the dentist. I was arrested eventually the case was thrown out by a judge.

So i know what that doctor will go through if he gets outa this case he will never ever be the same doctor again, he will follow every medical procedures and keeps his mouth shut.

You realize that you were most likely reported to the social service by the dentist yh? When a medical professional sees a case of suspected child abuse (by acts performed by the parent or guardian at the consultation room or physical signs such as bruising), the medic is bound by law to call the social service; with or without prove or validation from the child

1 Like

Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
jrusky:

Hello I will reply you son of bitch in a due time I'm busy right now. I will feed you more than you ask for today.

I'll be right back for idiot like you.
More rubbish! grin you still made no sense. Use that time to go sort your sad hateful poor life out rather.
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
vicksbaba:

You realize that you were most likely reported to the social service by the dentist yh? When a medical professional sees a case of suspected child abuse (by acts performed by the parent or guardian at the consultation room or physical signs such as bruising), the medic is bound by law to call the social service; with or without prove or validation from the child
Yes, your are right, i was told that the Dentist reported it.
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Atdeejay12:
I no believe this story
which part of the story you no believe?
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by Kobicove(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na which kind doctor be this wey dey carry dada for head? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by perdollar(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
His ex maybe
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by MrLondonder: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by pramil: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
His mental health status should be evaluated
Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by BJanta: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Village people again

Primitive people, primitive behaviour anywhere and everywhere, all the time and everytime.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US by RoyalBlu(f): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Have you heard from the doctor?
Sometimes the way we discharge statements here tells us most comments of Nigerians do come from the spinal cord rather than the brain.
I pray you never find yourself in a situation where you will be framed up, just for you to leave a job unceremoniously, which could also be a possibility here.

Oga shift one side jor.

Shey the evidences were cooked up too?
What's wrong is wrong. I'm not disillusioned In any form.

...If yours come from the spinal cord... That's your problem not mine.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.