Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos (21525 Views)

Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Asaba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by stephenduru: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
God works in a miraculous way. History is made as Mrs Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe of Okpe - Abavo Ika South of Delta State was delivered of quadruplets at the Federal Medical Centre ( FMC),saba. 

The lucky father is a jobless graduate with nothing to take care of the children. Feeding and accommodation are already a huge challenge. Mr Onyekachi while speaking with newsmen was filled with mixed feelings as he seems confused on how to handle the new responsibility considering his near zero financial status. Welled up in tears he thanked God for the rare gift calling on well- to - do individuals and government to come to his aid.

"I am overwhelmed,please highly spirited people should come to my help, accommodating these kids in my one room apartment,feeding and medications are already telling on my family - my joblessness wouldn't help the situation, please I need assistance urgently, " he pleaded.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/jobless-couple-give-birth-to.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by stephenduru: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by dingbang(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lovely. The lord who gave them children will make a way for the father to provide just as he made a way in between the red sea.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by MJBOLT: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
what is lucky about a jobless graduate who has 4 children to feed undecided

stephenduru:
The lucky father is a jobless graduate with nothing to take care of the children. Feeding and accommodation are already a huge challenge.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by cassidy1996(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
wow! GOD this is what i want.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by soliddust2020: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Feel sad for this family, they need help asap.

2 Likes

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

So she forgot she was jobless when she was spreading her legs wider than Wembley stadium's goal post?

I don't blame her sha,
I blame her husband who channeled all the energy he should have used jobhunting in making love.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by ednut1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
U no get job u dey knack. Both are mad and shud be arrested

4 Likes

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by dazzlingd(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
When they were smashing her she did not know she was jobless. Her likes are the problem of Nigeria causing over population with no resources to care for the children they birth creating menaces for the society.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by inoki247: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
D Govt needs to arrest d parents dey just brought a new set of hustler to d country...

1 Like

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Fribery: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
hormone drugs
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by picoba(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Congrats!!! The Lord will do the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by JIDEproudAFONJA(f): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Woman gives birth to four FLAT HEADS in a day. Cone headed Doctors in the house can you explain how the four flat heads passed through the canal?
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by oshe11: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
"Jobless Woman"

Wakanda caption is that?

Don't u know having sex issa full time job?

Incase u dont, ask Tokè Makinwa

3 Likes

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Laple0541(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
Na wa oooo, all this quack writers sef! Usage of the phrase "jobless woman"is derogative, An unemployed woman is better.

5 Likes

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by okwabayi(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
When bored and/or jobless you either sleep, eat, f-uck or fight.
We've seen the result of her taking one of the mentioned actions.
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by segebase(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
b
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Gkemz: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
But wait a minute... How could you marry or impregnate a woman when you have no means of livelihood.

2 Likes

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
God works in a mysterious way........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Well..

I would only insult them if they had upto 2 kids before.

If they had no kids, they are excused.

Give birth to only the amount you can cater for

1 Like

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by kingsfire: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
I noticed something today..
Nwaamipke is more celebrated on nairaland than Buhari.
Nwaamipke for president 2019

1 Like

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by okwabayi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
x3reme07:
YOU ARE A BASTARD!

1 Like

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Why tag her jobless? Una no just get single home training

1 Like

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Gkemz: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
But wait a minute... How could you marry or impregnate a woman when you have no means of livelihood thereby making the woman's life miserable and penurious.

3 Likes

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
she's lucky to have given the birth at this period, I trust politicians in that axis to shine with her story. grin

Congrats ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by cjudy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So she forgot she was jobless when she was spreading her legs wider than Wembley stadium's goal post?

I don't blame her sha,
I blame her husband who channeled all the energy he should have used jobhunting in making love.
Oga Don arrive

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by bidemz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame her sha,
OMG.... Not again!!

Wicked!
Wickeder!!
Wickedest!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Offpoint: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
I've always said jobless guys sperm are the most active, just one shot Nigga scoring 4 goals at once.

I think some folks are right after all "broke guys are not entitled to erection"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Rapid Test Kits Banned In Nigeria - FG / Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE / Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.