Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. (553 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by AoifeNightfall: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2022
Even if you earn more than the guy you're going on a date with never agree to pay equal bills or more.

Until the Nigerian government does something about the very unequal gender pay gap in Nigeria, never agree to split bills with any guy when on a date.

What is a gender pay gap?

The gender pay gap is the difference in average gross hourly earnings between women and men.

smiley

I also think wives should charge their husbands for doing house chores. Especially in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by Jeon(f): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2022
cheesycheesycheesy

TAKE IT EASY.

angry
don't give them heart attack

gringringrin

but I SUPPORT YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by donbachi(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2022
Op,heaven is far from u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2022
OP...
Drop a link on where you got your stats from undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by Theboy21: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Funny enough, the people you think you are fighting for don't give a damn bout your movement cheesy cheesy They are happier than you think cheesy cheesy grin You are in this alone cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by goshikid: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2022
Op you're an entitled broke and hungry donkey

You no get money you dy follow go on a date.
Money is unisex, if you dy expect make guys hustle finish come spend ontop you on a date And u no contribute shishi, you dy ment undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by chiommy123(f): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2022
I don't understand. Do guys now allow women to pay when they go on dates cos I have not seen it happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by Aidejay(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2022
so it's only date bills that matter? why stop at that, why not insist women don't buy food or eat at all till a man pays for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Even if you earn more than the guy you're going on a date with never agree to pay equal bills or more.

Until the Nigerian government does something about the very unequal gender pay gap in Nigeria, never agree to split bills with any guy when on a date.

What is a gender pay gap?

smiley

I also think wives should charge their husbands for doing house chores. Especially in Nigeria.

So liadis now...
If I take you out on a date and I refuse to pay for what you eat, probably because of your outrageous orders/demands, you won't agree?
LMAO
Kikikikikikikikiki
grin grin grin
You go wash plate till life tire you...

Kill this mentality, unless...
Automatic employment awaits you mi'der cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by odinson1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
chiommy123:
I don't understand. Do guys now allow women to pay when they go on dates cos I have not seen it happen

I thought you guys wanted Gender Equality?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
A man is a demigod on earth.. A man ain't equal with a female...

That's how nature was Programmed...

Most females are only meant for Procreation with their sm€lly Organ shii...

Men made(developed) the world, they destroyed the world, and they can also make it...

WHITE men and WHITE women developed the world... Black men were roaming the plains of Africa naked, worshipping rocks... undecided

And it's Black men who would destroy the world... See your country... The Black man is incapable of self-governance... undecided

Thank god for your penis (if it's above average)... That's the Black man's saving grace...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by MufasaLion: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:

WHITE men and WHITE women developed the world... Black men were roaming the plains of Africa naked, worshipping rocks... undecided

And it's Black men who would destroy the world... See your country... The Black man is incapable of self-governance... undecided

Thank god for your penis (if it's above average)... That's the Black man's saving grace...

Ah! Your last sentence, though.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Ah! Your last sentence, though.
It's true... I hate it when complete nobodies try to take credit for something they didn't do...

What happened to the last sentence? smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by MufasaLion: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
It's true... I hate it when complete nobodies try to take credit for something they didn't do...

What happened to the last sentence? smiley

Go easy on that dude.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Go easy on that dude.
grin grin grin

I'm glad you're in a better mood...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by stunnert(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Like why that fvck will I even allow her split the bill, more reasons why I avoid dating feminist and the so called independent women.

And one more thing Op, men has always been the dominant gender since time immemorial and it shall be so till when our great great grand children shall pass on into the great abyss
Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by MufasaLion: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin grin grin

I'm glad you're in a better mood...

Oh, yeah. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by Nyascobar1414: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:

Without black slaves, the world or europe wouldn't have been developed..
Supercomputer Inventor was a black man(Nigerian rather) so to say....
¤ an American woman or female can't and won't develop this world
Re: Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. by ParpahSeventy: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Why complaining about pay gaps when you don't have a job?

(1) (Reply)

Wife Earning More Than Husband, How Do You Guys Cope / My Wife And Her Mom Want To Kill Me Over Generator - Man Cries Out / Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.