Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi (15256 Views)

Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Taiggarr: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2022
Frigga13:
Apc is evil and corrupt ..
Nothing good can come from this evil party and their government
The minister don chop this one ..

You are a bloody hungry Empty Mandrill!!!

APC this,APC that...

What has being a university don or Professor have to do with political parties,you hungry ancient ape

All you children of the DAMNED and downtrodden..

IPOB BASTARD!!!!

Kitikpa lacha ohu nne gi ebe ahu ruo mgbe uwa mmebi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by saintjimos(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2022
Seminar topic on educational course
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Saifullah01: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2022
I know a Dr then, who published my article as his, (telling me my time will come) today he is a professor at a federal University. That's why I left academics, like every other sector in Nigeria - it is messed up.

But I don't know which is worse ASUU's HYPOCRISY in Pantami's saga (as if many Profs in Nigeria are worth it) or FUTOs adamant insistence

BTW, what's Farooq's obsession with pantami, I noticed he usually goes overdrive on pantami's issues (meanwhile in one of his past articles he claims pantami is his friend! There must be something)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by NoSentiment: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Allah ya tsinewa Farooq Kperogi, amin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Elidrisy20: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2022
Okay we don hear una,slave Marchants of distroying students future

1 Like

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Taiggarr: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2022
Sylvest09O:
Imagine. You can be anything in Nigeria. Even become a professor with zero sense

I just weak

Farooq Kperogi or whatever is just a PAINED PDP MINION..

I met him in unfavorable circumstances and I am glad that I BEAT THE SHIT out of his arse..in 2001..at Ilorin..

You NUMBSKULLS are here listening to the tales by moonlight of this SARAKI HOUSEBOY..

Have you ever seen Farooq say anything bad about his Lord and subjects that destroyed his state,kwara

Well,they know their audience..

They understand that most guys online are NONCOGNITIVE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by bigtoff123: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2022
3and half plot of farm land is here location ede price 2m for serious buyer only it has a small building for rearing of animals call/chat me up on 09036900881
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Aidejay(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2022
Someone Buhari Should Have Sacked. What Am I Even Saying. Like President Like Minister.

Now Every Professor From FUTO Will Be Look Upon In Contempt If They Allow This Fraud Persist.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Taiggarr: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2022
excomarow:
When is a kid I thought Nigeria was the only place in the world... But when I grew up I got to realize that thier are beautiful places and lovely people in orther part of the world. So I asked myself of all places... Why Naija...

I guess I have to look for the Angel that handle my matter.

God Help Us In This Country

I am not sure you are well travelled, internationally,to be making such comments...

Nigeria is one of the Beautiful places on earth..

Travel and see..

1 Like

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Taiggarr: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2022
Boekane:
Pantami should be fired with immediate effect

Go and fire him,onye aguu`....
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Horlufemi(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2022
Farooq werey grin
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Horlufemi(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2022
Taiggarr:

Farooq Kperogi or whatever is just a PAINED PDP MINION..

I met him in unfavorable circumstances and I am glad that I BEAT THE SHIT out of his arse..in 2001..at Ilorin..

You NUMBSKULLS are here listening to the tales by moonlight of this SARAKI HOUSEBOY..

Have you ever seen Farooq say anything bad about his Lord and subjects that destroyed his state,kwara

Well,they know their audience..

They understand that most guys online are NONCOGNITIVE!!!

You Sabi

1 Like

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Taiggarr: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2022
Racoon:
All these is happening because the useless FUTO VC & governing council decided to give a well known avowed BH jihadist a fraudulent academic certificate he never earned or deserved.

What else am I expecting from a sordid animal like you..

You are actually what you called yourself ..

See your Moniker!
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Dyke15(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2022
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike in Abia state ve refused giving most of their students that graduated since 2018 and 2019 their statement of result till now. As it stands now, the students are stranded as most of their mates are going for NYSC while the students cant go. The school should please pity the students and their parents that toiled day and night to see them through that school.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by BigManPeter(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2022
Nothing to see here. Just some corrrupt folks as usual
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by luizpippo(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2022
PMB's government is filled with stupid people, imagine having the capacity to do anyhow you like and still failing at it.

We would not be here if he had taken his fraudfessorship from Yobe state university or Uthman Dan Fodio University, but he chose a university within the region that their government has always antagonize.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by na2016: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
i'm not in support of Pantami. but alots of Professors in our institutions get their professorship the same way or the other pantami did.. I remembered back then,on Lady,Dr Asma'u now,was doing her ph.d in ABU zaria. see spend some years doing it,but the moment Turai Yaradua(then first lady) award her with a P.A. The next convocation ABU zaria awarded her the ph.d... Thats how the institution is...

This is actually not sound, one could say that she finished when Turai was in office. However, that doesn't absolve Nigerian Universities of the wrongs they do with awards of higher degrees. Southern-based Universities are even worse in this country, that is why we have many MSc and Ph.D. holders with nothing to show for.
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Akinfor4: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2022
Interesting
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Kazeem47(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2022
There are many pantamis in Nigeria.Some even obtain their FSLC and SSCE fraudulently.Only those caught are criminals.Sometimes they won't drag your case until you got a appointed to a big office.Sometimes na opposition dey sponsor the thing.
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by omooba969(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2022
In a country with a working system, Pantami would have been made to step down from his ministerial position and invited by the police for questioning...but THIS IS NIGERIA ! grin

Crazy lot !

1 Like

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Donedeal1(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2022
The desecration of academic rank like professorship is another plus to the cap of corruption fighting APC led fg.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by everythinggirly(f): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2022
It is a big shame.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Nosayer: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2022
na2016:

This is actually not sound, one could say that she finished when Turai was in office. However, that doesn't absolve Nigerian Universities of the wrongs they do with awards of higher degrees. Southern-based Universities are even worse in this country, that is why we have many MSc and Ph.D. holders with nothing to show for.

While this may be true that Southern schools are worse, I can vouch for schools in the Southwest. Their process is in fact rigorous.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Adabestseason(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2022
What is the fuss about Minister Pantami's professorial award by FUTO,presently in Nigeria professorial awards in nigerian universities are market-driven"supply-driven demand-driven development"promotions are not depending crucially on an enabling institutional environment.Pantami is even knowledgeable there are a alot of ghost-written professors in the system.This is just an isolated case examine all the public universities you will see the rot.Another issue is that promotions are based on occultic affiliations rather on the teaching/research,publishing and community development.what ASUU is interested is welfare packages,strikes,sex and sorting.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Rebuke: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Shameless lots. The same people claim to be fighting corruption are themselves corruption personified. Nigeria why? cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2022
SmartPolician:
This Farooq is obsessed with this professorship!

It appears he doesn't have better things to do with his time abroad.
How can Nigeria be ever better with people that think like you?
Obsession or not, he isn't doing anything bad.

We should question ill-dids in this country, irrespective of the political power that the persons involved have.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by CyberWolf: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2022
This Kperogi or Ogiri self is beinning to sound like a hater to me, I've never taking him serious anyway. I may no admire Isa Pantami but let's cut the man some slacks abeg. Also his Phd is in computing and information systems there, you can specialize in any area like embedded systems, information/cyber/network/system securities, data science, HCI, etc. The most important thing is does he met the requirements set by FUTO? If not, the blame should be on FUTO and not on him as a person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by SmartPolician: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

How can Nigeria be ever better with people that think like you?
Obsession or not, he isn't doing anything bad.

We should question ill-dids in this country, irrespective of the political power that the persons involved have.

If you are not, I am tired of reading articles, criticizing people in power. Every sane Nigerian of his status should join politics or physical activitsim to become the change they seek.

Sowore used to be a US-based publisher. Today, he has taken a bold step to join activism and politics to change things. That's how things work.

Nigerian polticians are mean, so writing articles cannot make them change their position because we are not in the Western world. Here, people mainly understand actions.
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by excomarow(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2022
Taiggarr:

I am not sure you are well travelled, internationally,to be making such comments...

Nigeria is one of the Beautiful places on earth..

Travel and see..

"I said when I was a kid"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Offers Free Medical Care In Borno Town, Konduga.. See Photos / Ahmed Condemns Attack On Saraki, Others At Eid Praying Ground / Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.