Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi (15261 Views)

Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by phenase(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2022
cool cool THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS.
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Blackdisciple(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2022
Buhari really deceived this man...
In APC u can be what u never thought of even without certification...
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by grudges: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Interesting, thank God no sabotage on the the cause of investigation
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2022
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

If you are not, I am tired of reading articles, criticizing people in power. Every sane Nigerian of his status should join politics or physical activitsim to become the change they seek.

Sowore used to be a US-based publisher. Today, he has taken a bold step to join activism and politics to change things. That's how things work.

Nigerian polticians are mean, so writing articles cannot make them change their position because we are not in the Western world. Here, people mainly understand actions.
It's better we speak up than be quiet about it. He is doing something at least. What are you and I doing?

By the way, I commend your maturity and intelligence. I was expecting an insult as reply. That's the tradition here.

Nigerian polticians are mean, so writing articles cannot make them change their position because we are not in the Western world. Here, people mainly understand actions.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Naijanascam: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2022
FUTO you see how you are being dragged to the mud by overzealous lecturers and staffs with the VC as the arrowhead....... congratulations in advance
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Arabaincubus: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2022
Why is this country like this for Christ's sake? What is the interest of the Vice Chancellor that sanctioned this appointment? These things are too demeaning.
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by garfield1: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2022
SmartPolician:
This Farooq is obsessed with this professorship!

It appears he doesn't have better things to do with his time abroad.

Guy,you just captured what is on my mind.he is stalking him the way reno stalks buhari and pantami painfully ignores him.cc fergie001
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
[s]i'm not in support of Pantami. but alots of Professors in our institutions get their professorship the same way or the other pantami did.. I remembered back then,on Lady,Dr Asma'u now,was doing her ph.d in ABU zaria. see spend some years doing it,but the moment Turai Yaradua(then first lady) award her with a P.A. The next convocation ABU zaria awarded her the ph.d... Thats how the institution is[/s]...
another person doing it doesn't make it right, Pantami is a fraud who shouldn't bear the title of professor until he does the right thing. I believe he's a high ranking Islamic cleric whose moral standards shouldn't allow him to be embroiled in all this fraud. Why didn't you also cut corners to get your degree ? Pantami as it stands can NEVER present himself as a professor ANYWHERE in the world because he will be scrutinized. Where are his fúcking written works on cybersecurity either online or in hardcopy ? LMAO grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by bluefilm: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2022
How will this end the current one-month ASUU strike?

Nonsense. angry
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by tnerro1(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2022
Like play like play, dem go make Pantami Vice President of this country and he will dash everybody professor of cyber security
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by fergie001: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2022
garfield1:

Guy,you just captured what is on my mind.he is stalking him the way reno stalks buhari and pantami painfully ignores him
He should be stalking him otherwise others will continue. If this was done to the likes of Okereke-Onyuike and the late Dora, nobody will attempt it.

Everything should not be politics to you garfield1. You haven't even taken the time to read through the report. The unfortunate thing here is that a Federal Univ in the South East is used to perpetrate this nonsense. Don't we have schools in the North or SW?

Even his former school, ATBU was the first to attack the Professorship nonsense. Sometimes, look at things from an open-mind.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by cl0r0x: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2022
This Pantamigate is such an infinitesimal, here is my suggestion.

1: Appoint a real cybersecurity professor to inspect Pantami doing what cybersecurity experts do.

2: Let him outline the prospects or at least show some skills to defend his title.
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2022
politicoNG:
Previously Unseen Bombshell ASUU Report on Pantami’s Fraudfessorship

Someone shared with me this February 12, 2022, report of the ASUU committee that investigated Pantami’s professorial fraud. In case, you’re not able to read everything, here are 17 highlights of the report.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105805818844770&id=47904265

cc: garfield1
What do you think?

Your latest man Friday is a fraudfessor and you can see that ASUU faulted his qualifications as I told you.
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
fergie001:

He should be stalking him otherwise others will continue. If this was done to the likes of Okereke-Onyuike and the late Dora, nobody will attempt it.

Everything should not be politics to you garfield1. You haven't even taken the time to read through the report. The unfortunate thing here is that a Federal Univ in the South East is used to perpetrate this nonsense. Don't we have schools in the North or SW?

Even his former school, ATBU was the first to attack the Professorship nonsense. Sometimes, look at things from an open-mind.
Don't mind him.
But is the guy really a southerner?

Because even northerners are not claiming the fraudfessorship was rightly given. They are o claiming he's been picked on cause of his ethnicity and religion. But this guy is claiming the fraudfessorship was given rightly.
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by garfield1: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

cc: garfield1
What do you think?

Your latest man Friday is a fraudfessor and you can see that ASUU faulted his qualifications as I told you.

According to that report,he was an assistant professor at atbu before moving to futo
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by fergie001: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Don't mind him.
But is the guy really a southerner?

Because even northerners are not claiming the fraudfessorship was rightly given. They are o claiming he's been picked on cause of his ethnicity and religion. But this guy is claiming the fraudfessorship was given rightly.
You would have asked that UNILAG Professor why Pantami didn't come to his UNILAG to get it if e sure for am, or OAU or UI.

I wouldn't care less if it's somewhere else but FUTO is arguably the second most-respected Institution in the South East, so getting this kind of negative attention is very very bad.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by fergie001: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
garfield1:
According to that report,he was an assistant professor at atbu before moving to futo
No.

He was a Lecturer I at ATBU before his resignation. He took up an Assistant Professorial role at the University of Medinah.

An Assistant Professorial role is our equivalent of Senior Lecturer here and he was in that role for only one year.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
garfield1:

Where did you see that in the report?
You have been dishing out different lies since yesterday to defend pantami's fraudfessorship.

He was asst professor in Madinah University which was said to be equivalent to Senior lecturer in ATBU. ATBU actually rejected his request for promotion to reader before he left for the Madinah University.
Get your facts correctly boy o boy

Besides, you should know there's nothing like asst professor in Nigeria. What we have is associate professor just like in UK and US.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by lukency(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

He has countless things to do and has been doing. He only wants a better society and for your own information this is not his first of condemning fraudulent award of degrees and honors to fraudulent individuals who don't have honor and single shame.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Sunnyja: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

"obsessed" for calling out an academic fraud perpetuated by an ivory tower? Get Sense!
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by onikoyikosoko: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Frigga13:
Apc is evil and corrupt ..
Nothing good can come from this evil party and their government
The minister don chop this one ..

Pdp and other parties are saints abi?
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Gidariro: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
i'm not in support of Pantami. but alots of Professors in our institutions get their professorship the same way or the other pantami did.. I remembered back then,on Lady,Dr Asma'u now,was doing her ph.d in ABU zaria. see spend some years doing it,but the moment Turai Yaradua(then first lady) award her with a P.A. The next convocation ABU zaria awarded her the ph.d... Thats how the institution is...

Clarifications:

Doctorate degree (PhD) is awarded to students after completion of his or her academic studies, however Professor is an appointment having satisfied the requisite academic degrees a in a chosen field (1) , research qualities (2), community engagement (3) and leadership qualities (4).

The lady in question must have carried out a research and completed her PhD thesis, and both departmental examination board (or panel) and external examiner(s) must have assessed her PhD thesis and found it worthy of a PhD degree.

Dr Isa Ali Pantami meets the requisite academic degrees but lack research activities and community engagement in cyber security and should not have been appointed a Professor of Cyber Security.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Patanmi's PhD needs to be checked.
Gaskiya if that Nigga comes to a school like UI he will be demoted to MSc, PhD Candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu / 2023: Northerners Can’t Be Forced To Vote Southern President – Baba-Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.