Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants (22454 Views)

10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 / Tinubu Dominates Presidential Campaigns – Patriots Roundtable / 2023 Presidency: Nigeria’ll Remain In Darkness Until South-east Leads – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Dotez: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
All this south easterners jokers them grin grin grin

Who will vote for them though, I guess their minority sef will do dat grin grin grin

As much as i'm against Tinubu Presidency cos of his age,i'm still yet to see a reasonable opponent dat can floor him in 2023.
Quiet worrisome though
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by tiger28: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Yorubas have almost equal numbers of supporters in APC and PDP so it will almost be a win win for them BUT I feel bad for the Igbos because they KEEP making THE SAME MISTAKE OVER AND OVER. Now that they are making fun of a serious contender like Tinubu(not that their tiny votes will make any difference),what will happen IF Tinubu wins
Na to start running up and down AGAIN ,crying about marginalization and Biafla Biafla

Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by osuofia2(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You don't know anything . Simple
Educate me Mr know it all
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by kluv2(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
Antoeni:
10 Questions For Bola Tinubu

1. What is your real name? Can you prove it with a certificate from your primary or secondary school?

2. What is your real age? Can you prove it with a birth certificate issued when you were born, rather than an affidavit?

3. Who are your real parents?

4. What is the source of your wealth?

5. What is the state of your health?

6. Why did bullion vans leave your house on Election Day 2019?

7. What did your wife, Oluremi, mean when she said (and I quote) “Igbo, we don’t trust you anymore”?

8. What are your business interests in Alpha-Beta, a company that is making multibillions from Lagos?

9. Do you suffer from Enuresis (uncontrollable public urination)?

10. What was your role in the #LekkiMassacre of peaceful, unarmed, #EndSARS protesters of October 20, 2020?

He has nothing to prove to you.It is who alleges that needs to prove

Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by King44(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Mandela887(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
let him get there first, we will see if he`s peeing or not.
& I guess d person that wrote this is a youth...vying for an old dying man to b ur President when u(youth) are d leaders of tomorrow
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by 77up(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

May the gods forbids that a mad man rule this country ever again

Affliction shall not rise a second time

Tinubu will never be president
but God will let it come to pass
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by BJanta: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Igbos are not sleeping on this one and I'm happy for them

All the igbos got do now is to present just one candidate to battle it out with Tinubu because already, heaven and earth have already rejected Tinubu

Buhari has rejected Tinubu
Buni has rejected Tinubu
IBB didn't endorse Tinubu after he visited him
Aregbesola has rejected Tinubu

The turn of the igbos is NOW

Seems you just took a plate of human flesh pepper soup and a dash of meth warring the brain of an average Iboman. What are the values of these people you listed up ? Of values was Babangida's endorsement of Jonathan, Atiku and others at various times? And Buhari who was a serial electoral failure until Tinubu rose up to help him has no quantifiable value to help anyone to win. Of what electoral values was Jonathan to himself as the incumbent president, with the apparatus of state at his disposal , to help himself to electoral victory in 2015 ? It's this general lack of understanding that will make it impossible for an Iboman to be president in this nation. You people, both old and young, and irrespective of education, are always chasing phantoms. And your understanding and analysis are always based upon envy, hatred, self-delusions ,abject ignorance and evil wishes for others .

Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Angelovic96: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
heniford2:
Election are not won by media undecided first you get your party ticket then you begin the noise grin not have not getting party ticket and your already making noise

In my earlier post I said that who ever that has the highest vote in Naira land have already failed.. reason been that may Naira landers do not have PVC .. and the people that have is already is not ready to vote for real
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Echoban: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
That 1 BAT will gather 10times vote than all ur Igbo 10 head combine before 12pm on election day wink
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by DSoj(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Anyone that wants to waste his bilions on campaign can go ahead but Tinubu is next president
The smart ones should start negotiations and alliance with him now so as to be in scheme of things by the time Tinubu becomes president
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Yuslaw2438: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

All the igbos got do now is to present just one candidate to battle it out with Tinubu because already, heaven and earth have already rejected Tinubu

Buni has rejected Tinubu

It's crazy for any igbos to think that APC will give them the slot to be their flagbearer it really a nightmare that can never happen unless Jesus come down from Heaven however they should continue to sit down in the Southeast and shouting it's our Turn as if it father xmass gift even PDP they love so much are not ready to give them their ticket.....
WE YORUBAS WILL SUPPORT BOLA AHMED TINUBU either is gonna WIN or LOSE the General Election He's our Son who have PERFORMED WONDERFUL WELL

Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by West2019(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
we must chop the stoly money from him.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Peppysco: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Buni has rejected Tinubu

Continue to create more enemies for whoever gets the candidate from the South-East cos the Yorubas and Hausas you have called many unprinted names would just come and vote for you abi, na here all of us go dey to witness how e go take happen.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Aquasparkle:

The thing I like about democracy is, e go touch everybody...

What the southwests are doing right now will backfire in the nearest future.

Tinubu is old and time no Dey for am again, e no pass like that. Even if miraculously he wins, Southwest will never be forgotten for treachery.

I don’t see another another politician like Tinubu in Southwest, I know he doesn’t have time on his hands again hence the desperation of becoming a president now. But he will be positioning Southwest for a futuristic problem.

Politics no Dey finish, what you bring to the table is what you’ll eat.

The movie go long. Thank God say I get many years remaining to watch.

I still support southeast presidency.

5&5

Fúck you and your observation, what's treachery in politics? You mean Tinubu an APC man should support PDP man because they both belong to southern Nigeria? Are we operating some kind of undemocratic politics in Nigeria?.

Even though I don't really fancy Tinubu as a person, he has the right to contest for president and southwest not showing another candidate shows everyone is cool here with him.

Meanwhile he's a mere contestant like others in primary election yet you people are scared of him, why can't you dummies do your own homework and counter him at the poll? What's too much to do here?

If you mention me with the words treachery, backstabbing and betrayer again I will so abuse your generation that day ehn

Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Brian47(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Realist12:
one reason I can give you is i personally and my fellow lagosians benefitted from his government and policies and idealogy and are still benefitting from it till date . Truth be told there's no tribe in Lagos state that isn't Giving a level playing ground in Lagos without little or no favoritism, from free education to health care to business or civil service down to politics, every Nigerian is well represented as opposed to other states .

You don't want a younger president?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Realist12: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Brian47:

You don't want a younger president?
take it or leave Africa has always been ruled by political veterans. Unfortunately there's no young person that has the might and assets right now. In democracy it's the most popular personality that should take the position. I don't see a young person who be a proxy of the elites (cabals) again .
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by juman(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
It seems tinubu is the only person that genuinely contesting. Others are just making noise.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Ballack1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
I will gladly support a sensible Ibo man for President ..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Basheer22: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Aquasparkle:

The thing I like about democracy is, e go touch everybody...

What the southwests are doing right now will backfire in the nearest future.

Tinubu is old and time no Dey for am again, e no pass like that. Even if miraculously he wins, Southwest will never be forgotten for treachery.

I don’t see another another politician like Tinubu in Southwest, I know he doesn’t have time on his hands again hence the desperation of becoming a president now. But he will be positioning Southwest for a futuristic problem.

Politics no Dey finish, what you bring to the table is what you’ll eat.

The movie go long. Thank God say I get many years remaining to watch.

I still support southeast presidency.

5&5

That is all you Igbos can do. Threaten others and shed foolish tears.
PDP that you slaved for couldn't give you the ticket, you are now crying Tinubu.
If you continue like this, your children will continue to be political slaves.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mandela887:
& I guess d person that wrote this is a youth...vying for an old dying man to b ur President when u(youth) are d leaders of tomorrow
since 1960 they av been saying the youth are the leaders of tomorrow, now, how many youths av become the president of this nation? I think there is none, maybe tomorrow morning shaa ooo.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by heniford2: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Angelovic96:

In my earlier post I said that who ever that has the highest vote in Naira land have already failed.. reason been that may Naira landers do not have PVC .. and the people that have is already is not ready to vote for real
true
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Njokuiyke: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Biden may meet with Putin this week if Ukraine hasn't been invaded, White House says, President Joe Biden may meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin later this week, following a meeting of their foreign ministers, if an attack on Ukraine has not occurred by then, the White House announced late Sunday.https://legalnutcase./2022/02/21/biden-may-meet-with-putin-this-week-if-ukraine-hasnt-been-invaded-white-house-says/
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by shiwex: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
let him get there first, we will see if he`s peeing or not.
Put him there now..make we seeThe guy should go and sit down..Tinubu is a failure just like his principal Buhari. Nigeria can do better than these rejects.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by dannex4adx(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Buni has rejected Tinubu

Young man! Why are you giving yourself false hope. Don't deceive yourself na
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Aquasparkle: 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
Basheer22:

That is all you Igbos can do. Threaten others and shed foolish tears.
PDP that you slaved for couldn't give you the ticket, you are now crying Tinubu.
If you continue like this, your children will continue to be political slaves.

You’re not just foolish my dear, you’re foolish and more.

PDP has suddenly turned to an only Igbo party option huh? When ObJ was elected under the umbrella, you oafs didn’t have AD since your foolishness is hereditary, I will leave you to bask in your ways.

You all dancing to the surugede will one day know it’s for the gods.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Aquasparkle: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

Fúck you and your observation, what's treachery in politics? You mean Tinubu an APC man should support PDP man because they both belong to southern Nigeria? Are we operating some kind of undemocratic politics in Nigeria?.

Even though I don't really fancy Tinubu as a person, he has the right to contest for president and southwest not showing another candidate shows everyone is cool here with him.

Meanwhile he's a mere contestant like others in primary election yet you people are scared of him, why can't you dummies do your own homework and counter him at the poll? What's too much to do here?

If you mention me with the words treachery, backstabbing and betrayer again I will so abuse your generation that day ehn

You are a treacherous lots, backstabbing is learning from you guys.

If you so believe it’s the turn of the south, why are you then being smart by half Why not go all out to say it’s time for the south East?? You’re a fool son.

If you so much believe in democracy then let everyone, North East west and south contest for the presidency... don’t come here telling me bullshit...

What’s good is good, what’s bad is bad. Don’t be standing on the fence...

Control your emotions now,, you’re all over the place.

Don’t
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Banhammy717: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Buni has rejected Tinubu

In your own opinion, who do you think Igbo will present as their sole candidate?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by johntolu: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
beegodson:
ROCHAS OKOROCHA HAS MY VOTE 100% ROCHAS OKOROCHA FOR PRESIDENT 2023.

The best option for Yeebos to win the Presidency in 2023 is for the adoption of both Ayodele Fayose and Bukola Saraki as naturalized Igbos. Mark the word, 'both' as this is the only way to convince PDP party elders and non-Igbo voters that they meant well for the 'religious-ethnic' balance in Nigeria polics.
Once this is achieved, they should now present the two candidates to PDP's NWC as their preferred candidatee(s) and threaten the party, PDP and probably, issue an ultimatum of dire consequences if their preferred/adopted candidate(s) is not given a free passage to 'Asokoro Villa'.

Kabir just mentioned, while writing this piece,that Mallam Yerima has to be carried along if this plan must succeed but I do not think this will constitute any problem.
Yeebos elders can get both OBJ and ATK to connect them with Sheikh Gumi who will have no problem selling the project to the Arewa Youth Leader. OBJ's contact with Winners' Papa is also very key in this National Unity Project.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Aquasparkle:

You are a treacherous lots, backstabbing is learning from you guys.

If you so believe it’s the turn of the south, why are you then being smart by half Why not go all out to say it’s time for the south East?? You’re a fool son.

If you so much believe in democracy then let everyone, North East west and south contest for the presidency... don’t come here telling me bullshit...

What’s good is good, what’s bad is bad. Don’t be standing on the fence...

Control your emotions now,, you’re all over the place.

Don’t

what's democracy to you? leaving North east and southeast to contest and that's democracy to average igbo, no wonder the low IQ KANU was able to caged you people's brain

every qualified southerner go out to contest as igbo contested against Yoruba man in 1999, why are you Igbo accepting defeat before contest? na so una fear Yoruba reach?

anyway Yoruba you people nemesis, whether you like it or not, Yoruba will contest the presidency, your sit at home can continue for that
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
johntolu:

The best option for Yeebos to win the Presidency in 2023 is for the adoption of both Ayodele Fayose and Bukola Saraki as naturalized Igbos. Mark the word, 'both' as this is the only way to convince PDP party elders and non-Igbo voters that they meant well for the 'religious-ethnic' balance in Nigeria polics.
Once this is achieved, they should now present the two candidates to PDP's NWC as their preferred candidatee(s) and threaten the party, PDP and probably, issue an ultimatum of dire consequences if their preferred/adopted candidate(s) is not given a free passage to 'Asokoro Villa'.

Kabir just mentioned, while writing this piece,that Mallam Yerima has to be carried along if this plan must succeed but I do not think this will constitute any problem.
Yeebos elders can get both OBJ and ATK to connect them with Sheikh Gumi who will have no problem selling the project to the Arewa Youth Leader. OBJ's contact with Winners' Papa is also very key in this National Unity Project.

I just hope you're not a political scientist with this your comic relief political analysis

Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja / I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99