Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants (22451 Views)

10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 / Tinubu Dominates Presidential Campaigns – Patriots Roundtable / 2023 Presidency: Nigeria’ll Remain In Darkness Until South-east Leads – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Ijoba85: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
You were there when heaven and earth rejected him abi, you people should stop your fallacy , abeg
PrinceOfLagos:
Igbos are not sleeping on this one and I'm happy for them

All the igbos got do now is to present just one candidate to battle it out with Tinubu because already, heaven and earth have already rejected Tinubu

Buhari has rejected Tinubu
Buni has rejected Tinubu
IBB didn't endorse Tinubu after he visited him
Aregbesola has rejected Tinubu

The turn of the igbos is NOW
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Aquasparkle: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

what's democracy to you? leaving North east and southeast to contest and that's democracy to average igbo, no wonder the low IQ KANU was able to caged you people's brain

every qualified southerner go out to contest as igbo contested against Yoruba man in 1999, why are you Igbo accepting defeat before contest? na so una fear Yoruba reach?

anyway Yoruba you people nemesis, whether you like it or not, Yoruba will contest the presidency, your sit at home can continue for that

I was expecting the fire you promised.... mtshew!!!

Generation of treacherous coward...

If the yorubas can contest, the north should also do thesame. Democracy na democracy!!!

That’s all!!

Now fuckoff
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Basheer22: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
Aquasparkle:

You’re not just foolish my dear, you’re foolish and more.

PDP has suddenly turned to an only Igbo party option huh? When ObJ was elected under the umbrella, you oafs didn’t have AD since your foolishness is hereditary, I will leave you to bask in your ways.

You all dancing to the surugede will one day know it’s for the gods.

You lack foresight just like your stupid fathers. You foolish people were the ones who called Apc and amala and ewedu party. You are the ones who called Apc a janj@weed party.
When Okorocha joined Apc, you called him Okoroawusa. Look at how you deride Ngige simply because he's in the APC.
When Apc offered SE Senate Presidency provided if they produce a Senator, Ngige was on the ballot but you bigoted dunces refused.

My dear Loser, Apc doesn't owe you anything and you won't get anything. Go and ask your PDP masters. Igbos in Apc are being well taken care of. Things like you can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by johntolu: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Basheer22:

That is all you Igbos can do. Threaten others and shed foolish tears.
PDP that you slaved for couldn't give you the ticket, you are now crying Tinubu.
If you continue like this, your children will continue to be political slaves.

There are many ways to kill a chicken.
The best pathway for the Yeebos to get an easy passage to 'Asokoro Villa' is for the adoption of a candidate outside Yeeboland as
their preferred candidate.
FFK would have been the best person for the role but I doubt if the 'Supleme' Leader will want to impose the trust of Yeebos on such an unstable character. We might want to sample the opinion of 'Omolangidi1' if he is willing to work with FFK when next he is brought out of the 'Kuje zoo' for his treasonable and felony charges.
I think I may be wrong here, I have a feeling the 'Supleme'Leader might actually have a soft spot for ATK but that might be a little bit product to sell to other geo-political zones in Southern Nigeria and other parts of the country because of the unpopularity of a Fula taking over from the other.
I am not in any way trying to preempt or fault the decision the 'Omolangidi1' will take on who the Yeebos should adopt as a candidate since he has the final say on this.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by TheExclusive: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tinubu has not given any road map on how he intends to make Nigeria better. Yet people are clamoring for him to be President. Nigerians are not asking the right questions. SMH
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
God go shock una.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by basseeafricana: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

All the igbos got do now is to present just one candidate to battle it out with Tinubu because already, heaven and earth have already rejected Tinubu

Buni has rejected Tinubu

What does Igbo contribute to APC to deserve apc ticket? A mad man on the street knows that Igbo will not near AroRock in 2023. Useless tribe with bitterness
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Aquasparkle: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Basheer22:

You lack foresight just like your stupid fathers. You foolish people were the ones who called Apc and amala and ewedu party. You are the ones who called Apc a janj@weed party.
When Okorocha joined Apc, you called him Okoroawusa. Look at how you deride Ngige simply because he's in the APC.
When Apc offered SE Senate Presidency provided if they produce a Senator, Ngige was on the ballot but you bigoted dunces refused.

My dear Loser, Apc doesn't owe you anything and you won't get anything. Go and ask your PDP masters. Igbos in Apc are being well taken care of. Things like you can go to hell.

We all knew your mum was a LovePeddler. don’t come here talking about people’s fathers, you don’t know yours!!! The man who raised you isn’t your dad.

Moving forward... we have seen clips where Tinubu and wife calling igbos ‘awon okoros’. It’s not out of place when people call the party Amaka and ewedu party. Besides, how has Amala and ewedu become an insult ??
Since you all are so generous to have wanted to give ngige senate president, what’s stopping the generosity now? Give him the presidential ticket .

Dunce!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by ProudImolite: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Buni has rejected Tinubu

You are right
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by abysirius(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
The only headache the igbos have is that Tinubu is contesting.. Just imagine if it was to be only Osinbajo. Their joy will know no bound.

Tinubu loko ya won grin grin grin

Inuyin o ni dun.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
let him get there first, we will see if he`s peeing or not.

So u now want him to die abi?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
To be honest, Bola Tinubu stands a very high chance of becoming the next president of Nigeria. This is one fact known to both his supporters and those against his candidacy.

But we can’t afford to have him as President at this stage.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by bluecircle470: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So that Tinubu will go to Aso rock and be peeing everywhere or even go to international functions and pee on his body abi

You Igbos are as useless as anything
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
jaxxy:
The actual next president is yet to declare his intentions.

All these ones are desperados.

Amaechi??
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by degistonline: 3:00am On Feb 22, 2022
Good morning my brothers in the house. Please I know I am not supposed to be saying this on my this platform, because it might not be welcomed by the Admin. But please, I am saying all this here because I understand the fact that the country is hard and I can not steal. Please my brothers, I am a full time website developer, I register business names too, I even know how to drive car also, but challenge now is, I have not done my driver's license yet due to lack of money. Currently I am doing security job where they are paying me 20k per month. Please my brothers.. I need your help. Any amount you can raise for to get my driver's license and start up driving work that will fetch me money. In Lagos state, driver's license is said to be 35k, but I don't have the money and the nature of the work I doing now is really killing my skills. Please help me. My phone number is 08179471011. Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by 1829nin: 6:12am On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Toh
[/s]
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Orinoco: 6:30am On Feb 22, 2022
Antoeni:
10 Questions For Bola Tinubu

1. What is your real name? Can you prove it with a certificate from your primary or secondary school?

2. What is your real age? Can you prove it with a birth certificate issued when you were born, rather than an affidavit?

3. Who are your real parents?

4. What is the source of your wealth?

5. What is the state of your health?

6. Why did bullion vans leave your house on Election Day 2019?

7. What did your wife, Oluremi, mean when she said (and I quote) “Igbo, we don’t trust you anymore”?

8. What are your business interests in Alpha-Beta, a company that is making multibillions from Lagos?

9. Do you suffer from Enuresis (uncontrollable public urination)?

10. What was your role in the #LekkiMassacre of peaceful, unarmed, #EndSARS protesters of October 20, 2020?

Go and ask Obi
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by Orinoco: 6:33am On Feb 22, 2022
TheExclusive:
Tinubu has not given any road map on how he intends to make Nigeria better. Yet people are clamoring for him to be President. Nigerians are not asking the right questions. SMH
Which road map has obi or ayim given
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2022
Aquasparkle:

I was expecting the fire you promised.... mtshew!!!

Generation of treacherous coward...

If the yorubas can contest, the north should also do thesame. Democracy na democracy!!!

That’s all!!

Now fuckoff

it's the turn of the south, summon courage and contest with Yoruba, enough of embracing your slave master because of political inferiority

I just hope you're not the first born of your father because with this your dumbness, they might be on loss level

why didn't you people supported APC or PDP in Anambra state? is that not your treacherous? you supported your indigenous party but want Yoruba to support PDP that they're in low level

a surgeon that will work on your decaying brain will try
Re: 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants by TheExclusive: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2022
Orinoco:

Which road map has obi or ayim given
His noise is the loudest. One would have expected him to have a roadmap or philosophy by now which the. media should be discussing. Obi has not declared. However I know him as someone whose philosophy is not to borrow for consumption. Anyim has declared. I will fault him too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants / Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor / Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.