Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

I’m Really Heartbroken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Really Heartbroken (1773 Views)

I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls / Really Heartbroken..,i Need Your Help / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Really Heartbroken by Lakesidegrey: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good afternoon nairalanders,I really need your help on what to do about this issue I’m going through.,I’m sorry if my grammars are bad.,I’m not really perfect about it.,
So I’ve being dating this for over 2yrs now and it’d be 3yrs this year..,we actually stay together.,so some couple of days ago I noticed she changed her WhatsApp to Face ID.,we both use same password.,so she have acess to my phone,and I also have acess to her phone,..so since couple of days now I noticed whenever I take her phone she’s not only feeling comfortable..,she’d always stay with me till I finish using it or forcefully collect it from me..,so I sensed there’s something going on.,so this morning when she was sleeping..I have to break in her WhatsApp because she wasn’t aware after Face ID there’d still be a passcode..then I found out that..there’s this guy she is always chatting with..this is the third time.,I caught her again..the first time we fought so hard about this she begged that she will delete his number…same thing happened again the second time..,she said she’d block him and I found out that she still unblocked him again..,so I went through their chat..and what I was seeing was just so heartbreaking..,because the guy was her ex.,she was telling this guy she missed their intimacy.,even planning how they are going to meet soon..,telling the guy she can never resist him if they are together,the guy was asking her about what they talked about the last time and she said is it sex?that really broke my heart the more.,she was even saying she can’t resist him if they are together,I sacrificed everything for this girl..I love her and give her everything..,attention,money.,everything!!I don’t understand what else she want…I confronted her this morning and she doesn’t even feel remorseful about it..,all she said is it’s high time we have privacy for our phone..I’m just so heartbroken right now..I have to leave house for her..because I don’t just know how to cope with this heartbreak..whenever we have issue..if her mom knows about it she will only be begging me..,my parents know her as a good girl..,I don’t know how to break this news to them yet that I want to end things with her..,I’m just so frustrated and depressed right now..nairalanders please help me,no insults please..thanks so much in advance.

1 Like

Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
First and foremost never ever you try to spy on your partner's phone or anybody's phone..can't you folks think that an handset is something private and should only be accessible by the owner not some second or third party..it's really petty of you to do what you did..

Secondly what are you still doing?you want to keep on accepting her so she can keep on toying with your emotions huh?looks like she ain't really into you..so ninito you know what time it is right?you know what to do.. cheesy wink
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lmao author of your own predicaments,you got alot of things to work on but my advice is:Swallow the redpill. Many things no go shock you again,not just with women but in life generally.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by silverlinen(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Oh ooo...I keep saying these,only simps do dating. Ladies are the most easiest commodity to get out there now.
Why will you be down wasted when there are a whole lot of pussies out there? My guy shine your eyes no girl or lady loves you, just catch your cruise and move on to the next cruise.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Nyascobar1414: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Modern Nigeria relationships...

A guy pays the girlfriend so that she won't cheat...
I mean despite bi$hes being vast you still hooked up with one...
You really dont value your peace of mind..

As a guy never go Into relationship with any naija fema!l..
Flirt and move on...
If you dont see fornication as a sin,dig the pussay and move on... No hard feelings shii..

Accept me SIMPathy bro..

9 Likes

Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Bigbright7(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
You can never underestimate the power of an ex. Some ex are so irresistible, you can't help but wish they were yours. I'll advice you just stop going through her phone because you'll always get hurt eventually.

Anything electrical please check my sig.
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Slynation(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Your story just took me down the memory lane...!! I had the same encounter, But in my case, after I saw the nonsense chat she normally had with other guys that ended my SIMPle lifestyle...!! The worst part of it all was that, I confronted her in the morning and babe boldly looked into my eyes and told me...

"(we ain't married, I'm not her husband, I'm not her father that will direct the way she live her life, I don't pay her salary, she owes me nothing, that it's her body and she's free to give whomever and however she wants)" I just looked up and whispered to myself "Na me Bleep up"

This was the same girl I was playing the role of a husband in her life...After critical thinking, I found out what she said in parenthesis was the unapologetical truth and nothing more...

OP, it's quite painful tho, but move on and never look back

12 Likes

Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by helinues: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Spying on one's partners phone is just one of the quick way to get hypertension
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Jennyclay(f): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
This your write-up is so poor.

No paragraphs, poor punctuation marks and no space in between. Nawa oo.

Well, Nobody is above breakfast. You can be served breakfast even at night.

Mr man, stitch your heart together and move on. Better days ahead.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Medianna(f): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ouch...

Story that touches the heart..take heart bro..

As For those of you saying. 'privacy this,privacy that'
Don't investigate when you have a reason to, wait till the when the shock causes you emotional damage beyond repair.. undecided

It will be like high tension wire electrical shock

9 Likes

Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Ocholu: 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

Professor of English and Literature. Please help us edit the thread.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Truvelisback(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Honestly speaking, i am the kind of guy that don't like looking or spying on my partner's phone and i hate seeing my partner looking or spying on mine too.
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Savedday: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

1 Like

Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Exkandayee(m): 6:33am On Feb 22, 2022
Nna ehh,I no talk make you take care of your girl,but the way you SIMP spend money deh make Dem look you as mumu,op I wan tell you something, The thing's you supposed give OUR serious girlfriend is something you fit loose,if you want to spend on a girl, spend on your jr sisters if you have one,,,
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by cumoverna: 6:36am On Feb 22, 2022
There are so many signs out there to know if a nigerian girl really loves you, but NO una nor wan learn.

Clearly, this girl nor want you, and will keep on frustrating you in the nearest future.

Tell her it's over, that you can't take it anymore. Make peace de your life.

Nor let shirt wear you this February.
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by goshikid: 7:36am On Feb 22, 2022
embarassed

Op i swear to use 2 by 2 plank ontop your coconut head for make sense.

Upon all the advice guys the give fellow guys here una still dy misbehave ontop woman matter.

Op that babe no love you one bit, infact make i tell you, the only women where love you for this life na your mama and your sisters.

If she love you, she for no go back her Ex, stop trusting people easily, things don change, no be 1900 be this, as long as phone and others dy, Omo your babe will surely cheat on you.

So beta man up and dumb the mumu girl.. Avoid see finish guy, and try not to be a simp next time

My 2cent

1 Like

Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Witto: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
To be honest, I'm sure that if a partner is 100% honest about everything, then the other person won't even think about spying on the phone or something like that. Of course, what you did was wrong as well, but you weren't paranoid about something being wrong, and otherwise, you'd stay in a toxic relationship. Now I think you should try to forget her and move on. You can try websites like https://omeglebrazil.com/en to find someone else, but first of all, you need to get over her.
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by 22o62021: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Up till this moment , she’s still living in your house

Sorry oo

Your a mumu man
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Theboy21: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
I have never used the word "Simp" on any nigga here, but damn here is one cheesy cheesy But remember there is always a room for improvement....Relationship this days aint for the weak
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Sammy101111(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bro if you like buy heaven and earth for woman she will still cheat so please best advice just walk away. Be a man and not a woman.if she love you she will beg you but she done see you finish so now bro tell her to go back to her ex And never sex her again or eat her food again . . bro that girl can poison you be mature and man enough start giving her attitude. If she refuse to go then send her out call her parents tell them directly that she is cheating and you dont want her any more .

I bet you bro in some month she will call you back but be smart because she will regret her decisions for cheating

The hoes are not loyal
Na waything them go chop and relax them they find
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Sammy101111(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Start arranging to send her sway from your house
You cant continue feed and caring for a cheating hoe / bitch

All this ladies i don't know why they like fucking there ex
They are confused

Just move on bro
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by valdes00(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Slynation:
Your story just took me down the memory lane...!! I had the same encounter, But in my case, after I saw the nonsense chat she normally had with other guys that ended my SIMPle lifestyle...!! The worst part of it all was that, I confronted her in the morning and babe boldly looked into my eyes and told me...

"(we ain't married, I'm not her husband, I'm not her father that will direct the way she live her life, I don't pay her salary, she owes me nothing, that it's her body and she's free to give whomever and however she wants)" I just looked up and whispered to myself "Na me Bleep up"

This was the same girl I was playing the role of a husband in her life...After critical thinking, I found out what she said in parenthesis was the unapologetical truth and nothing more...

Finish the story na.. How u take pursue her grin
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Slynation(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
valdes00:

Finish the story na.. How u take pursue her grin
Lol...you know ladies naw, they will always come back to their senses when they realize they are missing something they are supposed to be getting from you...

She came to my crib apologizing with crocodile tears after I ignored her and her calls for almost a week, but ain't buying any of that, that word has kept on ringing in my head ever since, it automatically cleared whatever feelings I had for her...
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Educonomist: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Once shagged, can always be re-shagged.
OP listen to Chris Brown's Loyal
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Lakesidegrey: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Educonomist:
Once shagged, can always be re-shagged.
OP listen to Chris Brown's Loyal
Thanks very much bro..,she’s been giving me attitude since yesterday and I’m also giving her the same energy she’s giving me.
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Medianna(f): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Slynation:

Some ladies get mind sha..
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by valdes00(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Slynation:
Lol...you know ladies naw, they will always come back to their senses when they realize they are missing something they are supposed to be getting from you...

She came to my crib apologizing with crocodile tears after I ignored her and her calls for almost a week, but ain't buying any of that, that word has kept on ringing in my head ever since, it automatically cleared whatever feelings I had for her...
grin ;Dbadoo
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Sanmel(f): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Eiyaaaar.. Kpele..
Surely, you'll get over it, it's just a matter of time.
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by Slynation(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Medianna:

Some ladies get mind sha..
E shock me...
Re: I’m Really Heartbroken by samtol4(m): 4:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

What he wrote is clearly understood by all. He is not in the right frame of mind. You can edit for him as you be Prof of English language

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This About Tiktok Users? [picture] / He Left Her Because She Slept With Different Guys In The Past / Young Women And Their Insane Expectations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.