Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso (18473 Views)

Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by emilo2bad: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Shebi I talk am…

I said it in the previous post that the ground plan of the Tinubu and Ganduje camp is to defect to SDP.

Then make Tinubu the flag bearer and Kwankwaso the running mate.

So don’t be surprised when you see a Tinubu/Kwankwaso candidacy under the SDP.

But if PDP is wise, it’s a simple thing…

Repeat the the Atiku/Obi ticket of 2019 and watch the party coast to landslide victory.

PDP should ignore Wike’s noise.
Your thinking is that of a baby politician. Politics is not 1+1=2
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by Paramount01(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Fani did more than this.

I think political parties have little or no effect on the growth of a state/country, the most important thing is the person in charge.

Whenever I remember that aregbe was once I a gov in osun, I use to thank God that I witnessed and still alive after his 8 years in the government House.

Now look at his successor, he has been very much better than that devil-like man and they are of the same party.

So to me, political parties isn't the solution, but the people we actually vote in to rule us.

Where did u base?
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by MoneyGoDrop: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=Penguin2 post=110420311]Shebi I talk am…

I said it in the previous post that the ground plan of the Tinubu and Ganduje camp is to defect to SDP.

Then make Tinubu the flag bearer and Kwankwaso the running mate.

So don’t be surprised when you see a Tinubu/Kwankwaso candidacy under the SDP.

But if PDP is wise, it’s a simple thing…

Repeat the the Atiku/Obi ticket of 2019 and watch the party coast to landslide victory.

PDP should ignore Wike’s noise.

You just maybe right. I also have the same suspicion since the meeting.
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by gagadey(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
and who’s the third force…?

Aggrieved members from both ends!
O.de like you!
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by MrSwiftt: 4:53am On Feb 22, 2022
Defection loading.....
All these power hungry men should go and rest abeg.
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by millionboi(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kingpele:
Chai,this man go be a very wicked man ,after meeting the Bedwetting guy people,with Atiku,Peter Obi ,etc from PDP And A PC he still get mind say both parties have nothing to offer..meaning that all the aspirants in both parties are equally useless, chai this is witchcraft
meaning he is nursing a new party
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by millionboi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=MoneyGoDrop post=110425066][/quote] Muslim/Muslim will not sell
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by MoneyGoDrop: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=millionboi post=110516301] Muslim/Muslim will not sell

I will never support Muslim/Muslim candidacy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards / Residents Scooping Fuel As Tanker Crashes In Kwara. / BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.