Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Hickeys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hickeys (340 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hickeys by aisha1314(f): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Can black people like us even those with very dark complexion get visible hickeys (love bites)? Has anyone ever got one or seen it on somebody else? I'm just curious.
Re: Hickeys by Jeon(f): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
aisha1314:
Can black people like us even those with very dark complexion get visible hickeys (love bites)? Has anyone ever got one or seen it on somebody else? I'm just curious.

no..

because they are covered by clothes.

1 Like

Re: Hickeys by stunnert(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:

no..

because they are covered by clothes.

Yea and you can only see it when you bout to get intimate with them and I think most people on this side of the world doesn't really fancy hickeys
Re: Hickeys by Jeon(f): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
stunnert:

Yea and you can only see it when you bout to get intimate with them and I think most people on this side of the world doesn't really fancy hickeys

fancy Abi you for say they ain't aware cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hickeys by stunnert(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:

fancy Abi you for say they ain't aware cheesy

Some are actually aware, I remember back then in the uni when one girl wanted to try it with me during an epic lovemaking sesh, I change am for her sharp sharp grin grin
Re: Hickeys by Jeon(f): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
stunnert:

Some are actually aware, I remember back then in the uni when one girl wanted to try it with me during an epic lovemaking sesh, I change am for her sharp sharp grin grin
cheesycheesy
lolz..

it can be dangerous if you mistakely kiss the wrong place [ places that are surrounded by veins e. g neck]

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lessons To Be Learnt From Ffk's Custody Battle With His Estranged Wife Precious / Watch Free Adult Cartoon Videos On Twitter. / Why Can’t I Stay In A Relationship For Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.