Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Where Is BKSOUL! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is BKSOUL! (1803 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by DaveJacuzie: 2:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Chidi2022:
This is Bksoul..... Them wan use ban kill me so i deactivated and opened this one.
really, welcome back!
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by revived2: 2:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Chidi2022:
i really would love to know who this my friend is.

Baby girl what's up

It's been a while
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Chidi2022: 12:14am On Apr 08, 2022
revived2:

Baby girl what's up
It's been a while
Baba i dey cool..... longest time....howdy...
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Johnny147147: 12:24am On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
Baba i dey cool..... longest time....howdy...

U be crazzze. Nor be cruise u dey catch. Its obvious u don't have it. Manners
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by sulorog(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
mscheew..... go and use it collect money from firstbank..... Is having my number an achievement? mumu dey form because he get my number as celebrity wey i be ...... Your low self esteem is smelling like a he goat..... Frame my phone number and hang it in your family house since its the only thing you were able to achieve all through your life...

Why you get bad mouth like this? Easy na

1 Like

Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Chidi2022: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

U be crazzze. Nor be cruise u dey catch. Its obvious u don't have it. Manners
I do not respond to inconsequential beings... everyone i have ever replied on this nairaland is greater than you in all aspects of life, but it will be a taboo for me to respond to a use less ignoramus like you since my lack of manners is what is withholding your destiny... eranko.
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Chidi2022: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2022
sulorog:

Why you get bad mouth like this? Easy na
when they come at me.... You develop 'apollo' but when i reply, your eye shines bright.... Hypocrites....
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Johnny147147: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
I do not respond to inconsequential beings... everyone i have ever replied on this nairaland is greater than you in all aspects of life, but it will be a taboo for me to respond to a use less ignoramus like you since my lack of manners is what is withholding your destiny... eranko.

Lol. Dem really talk say u be weyrey. The last Nairalander that had a date with u said he spent 2k on u. And u know what entails smooches and pounding . Olodo. Cheap thrills

1 Like

Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Chidi2022: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

Lol. Dem really talk say u be weyrey. The last Nairalander that had a date with u said he spent 2k on u. And u know what entails smooches and pounding . Olodo. Cheap thrills
LMAO..... did the nairalander remember telling you that i came to him with your mother? he smooched both me and your mother.... i even sucked your mother's breast..... sonofaolosho.... shebi you want to be unfortunate? i will help you.... atleast i am costlier than your mother he gave 500.....omo ale

1 Like

Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Johnny147147: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
LMAO..... did the nairalander remember telling you that i came to him with your mother? he smooched both me and your mother.... i even sucked your mother's breast..... sonofaolosho.... shebi you want to be unfortunate? i will help you.... atleast i am costlier than your mother he gave 500.....omo ale

U look overly frustrated and wretched. U grew up in a slum where u had to depend on urself for survival from a tender age cos ur parents are too broke to provide. How u go take get manners eediot. Cheap disease infested smelling punna eediot

1 Like

Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Chidi2022: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

U look overly frustrated and wretched. U grew up in a slum where u had to depend on urself for survival from a tender age cos ur parents are too broke to provide. How u go take get manners eediot. Cheap disease infested smelling punna eediot
stop using your childhood to judge everyone.... small boy who doesn't even know his father... eeyah, poor boy... it's not your fault that your slut of a mother doesn't know who your father is, thereby making you bitter and evil, but picking on sweet and beautiful females will not cure your bitterness dear... gbafu eda ee....pele omo ale...
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Johnny147147: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
stop using your childhood to judge everyone.... small boy who doesn't even know his father... eeyah, poor boy... it's not your fault that your slut of a mother doesn't know who your father is, thereby making you bitter and evil, but picking on sweet and beautiful females will not cure your bitterness dear... gbafu eda ee....pele omo ale...
What did i just read? Did u just say you're beautiful? Lol... I know you're very broke, wretched and ill mannered hence the bitterness and frustration. Send aza make i do 2k give u make u go chop. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Chidi2022: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

What did i just read? Did u just say you're beautiful? Lol... I know you're very broke, wretched and ill mannered hence the bitterness and frustration. Send aza make i do 2k give u make u go chop. Olodo
give it your mother that you abandoned which has forced her into olosho at her old age.... pele okomi....omo oni she iru e fun eee...
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Johnny147147: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
give it your mother that you abandoned which has forced her into olosho at her old age.... pele okomi....omo oni she iru e fun eee...

How old is ur child now? Dat one na potential armed robber. Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Chidi2022: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

How old is ur child now? Dat one na potential armed robber. Nawa o.
Yea... you are right... but you na veteran armed robber.... cheap scammer... do you know how many people you scammed here on nairaland....ole..... very soon, you will be burnt.....see your neck see tyre...
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Johnny147147: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
Yea... you are right... but you na veteran armed robber.... cheap scammer... do you know how many people you scammed here on nairaland....ole..... very soon, you will be burnt.....see your neck see tyre...

E pain am. Hunger really bad. That's why u sit in ur cubicle to type rubbish believing everyone is poor like u. Sorry my dear, u can't come close

1 Like

Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Chidi2022: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

E pain am. Hunger really bad. That's why u sit in ur cubicle to type rubbish believing everyone is poor like u. Sorry my dear, u can't come close
LMAO.... Then you do not know me.... go through my former monickers... mo ma feed baba eeeee.... ebina..... scammer....cheap scammer....ole omo olosho... ka da fun eeee
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Johnny147147: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
LMAO.... Then you do not know me.... go through my former monickers... mo ma feed baba eeeee.... ebina..... scammer....cheap scammer....ole omo olosho... ka da fun eeee

U want me to stoop low to go thru which monikers? Naah, i can't descend to ur level church rat
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Juliusmomoh2: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
Do you have anything for me?

I don't believe you are the one. if you are still the one. tell me what happened between us last time.
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Chidi2022: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

I don't believe you are the one. if you are still the one. tell me what happened between us last time.
lol..... You want us to exchange contact,, but you don't want to drop yours... you said you are kind of popular.... and me too i don't want to drop mine, not because i am popular but because my proudness get swag....Lmao.... Did you later come to lagos?
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Johnny147147: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
lol..... You want us to exchange contact,, but you don't want to drop yours... you said you are kind of popular.... and me too i don't want to drop mine, not because i am popular but because my proudness get swag....Lmao.... Did you later come to lagos?

Oloshoo... Scum. Beggar. I go drag ur sense come out. Eediot

1 Like

Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Juliusmomoh2: 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:

waoo...
now I believe you.

yeah I still in Lagos State now sef
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Juliusmomoh2: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:

how are you doing today?
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Juliusmomoh2: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

you are crazy.. honestly
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Johnny147147: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

you are crazy.. honestly

I've been in this forum for a long time. I know guys like u that are responsible. I've often thought you're seunmohmoh's brother. But u see that Chidi2022, she fvcked wid the wrong niggah

1 Like

Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Chidi2022: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

lmao.....like i care..... You are an irrelevant son of a bitch....sha stop sending me a PM.
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Chidi2022: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

how are you doing today?
i am great joor.... looking beautiful day by day......
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Juliusmomoh2: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

I've been in this forum for a long time. I know guys like u that are responsible. I've often thought you're seunmohmoh's brother. But u see that Chidi2022, she fvcked wid the wrong niggah

So sorry to attend to you that way.

what is her offense? she insulted you? ..... please just forgive and forget.
Re: Where Is BKSOUL! by Juliusmomoh2: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
i am great joor.... looking beautiful day by day......

so glad to hear that from you.... what happened between you and Johnny147147 .... please take it easy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Look American? / What's The Longest Time You Have Spent Chasing A Girl? / Please Who Knows Why This Is Happening???... Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.