Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra (32207 Views)

Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. / Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting / Pictures Of Fake Policemen And Soldiers Arrested During Elections In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by edmaraja: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
i nor understand only una want igbo man to rule Nigeria and at the same time want your own biafra..Kanu is already the president of biafra country peter should wait for kanus 8 years tenure to complete before campaigning..we in Nigeria will vote for our nigeria president next year in the genersl elections...its likely we south south rather give it back to the north than tinubu
Look at this clown, so you're even from the south south. Where was all this nonsense you are writing when you guys were agitating for resource control and militancy was the order of the day in the south South? When your son Jonathan was abandoned by the south west and north, only Igbos stood with you guys and you didn't call them biafrans then and reject their votes, now they need your support you suddenly remember they are biafrans and not worthy to be president. You just proved that you are the one that is self centered and very greedy indeed. If your agitating for Niger delta republic and resource control didn't disqualify you people from contesting for president then why should biafran agitation disqualify Igbos? Hypocrite!!

7 Likes

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by FamTomx2(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
MARKone:
The FG is even too laid back to tackle this Incessant killings the East. I thought by now the killing of Dr. Akuyili would have spurred them in bringing this killings to the barest minimum. It's affecting everyone now, both indigens and non indigenes. Oh well..... I wish them well.

Jargon!

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by tito44: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

My mother is an Mkpuru mirri cannibal addicts, she needs mental help fast.

Seriously?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by nedekid: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
What the hell is going on with this misfits for God's sake!

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by osazsky(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
edmaraja:

You can't be this confused too, you can't say you want Igbos to remain nigerians and at the same time be saying they can't be nigerian president. You guys are the very selfish and greedy ones, not only that, you are full of wickedness and hatred. Give us the Biafra today and we will leave you and stop contesting for positions in Nigeria but if you insist on keeping us in Nigeria, then allow us to contest for president in peace like every other nigerians.
oga choose one..biafra with kanu as president or peter as presidential candidate of APGA.u cant have both u must choose one.u cant eat ur cake and still have it

2 Likes

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by TUTU147: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
This killing is really really unnecessary
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by edmaraja: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
oga choose one..biafra with kanu as president or peter as presidential candidate of APGA.u cant have both u must choose one.u cant eat ur cake and still have it
Arrant nonsense, who are you to tell us what to choose and what not to choose? We don't take orders from fools.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by osazsky(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
edmaraja:

Look at this clown, so you're even from the south south. Where was all this nonsense you are writing when you guys were agitating for resource control and militancy was the order of the day in the south South? When your son Jonathan was abandoned by the south west and north, only Igbos stood with you guys and you didn't call them biafrans then and reject their votes, now they need your support you suddenly remember they are biafrans and not worthy to be president. You just proved that you are the one that is self centered and very greedy indeed. If your agitating for Niger delta republic and resource control didn't disqualify you people from contesting for president then why should biafran agitation disqualify Igbos? Hypocrite!!
an igbo man can nerver stand with u on any matter..if para venture he does...watch ur back

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by MARKone(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
FamTomx2:

Jargon!

Where is the jargon in my post?
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by osazsky(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
edmaraja:

Arrant nonsense, who are you to tell us what to choose and what not to choose? We don't take orders from fools.
i see u are really confused..buhari abeg give these clowns thier biafra this night and u wil be remembered as the best president by people from d yeast
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by edmaraja: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
an igbo man can nerver stand with u on any matter..if para venture he does...watch ur back
Of course you don't have any sensible response when your hypocrisy is laid to your face. I seriously doubt you're from the south south, you sound so much like a senseless afonja claiming to be south south.

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by edmaraja: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
i see u are really confused..buhari abeg give these clowns thier biafra this night and u wil be remembered as the best president by people from d yeast
Give us the biafra and we will leave you today today, we can't wait to stop existing in the same country with foolish animals.

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Conrod: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Vickyvice:
easterners were clapping for ESN, they didn't know it will be hijacked by hoodlums and armed robber
SAY WHAT YOU KNOW.
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by shortIGBOman: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Killing Killin Killin.. Nigeria is quite a violent and horrible place to reside.. cry

EAST

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by shortIGBOman: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
kingyakos:
Shit hole country

EAST region grin

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by pacespot(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
oladejie:
There is need to put an end to all these killings... God have mercy!!!

Affordable UK used laptop is available...
Brand: Sony
Processor: Intel corei3
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 320GB
Bluetooth: yes
Webcam: yes
DVD ROM: yes
Original charger: yes
Price: 60k only
0;8;0;3;7;7;5;3;4;5;4

Nice, what other brands of the laptop do you have aside this one?
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by sirp9898(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Let the govt allowed this people to go peacefully to avoid this killings
We all know the true solutions to all this problems but we turn blank eye because is not you leople concerns
Since we are not our brothers keeper
How is this living together bring happiness to us?
Instead it only bring hate upon hates that is leading us to nowhere

My people make we try new things now and see if peace Truelove progress go come

2 Likes

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by tito44: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Biafra has gone to the Dogs.... �

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by MadamExcellency: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
edmaraja:

Of course you don't have any sensible response when your hypocrisy is laid to your face. I seriously doubt you're from the south south, you sound so much like a senseless afonja claiming to be south south.

Stop quoting clowns. You are getting me angry. How on earth are you soiling yourself with the hopeless set of this generation?

Get busy with your business, plan to get citizenship in Europe or USA and stop belittling yourself with lowlifes.

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Conrod: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
from the yeast..the southsouth is very peacefull oga..we dey enjoy here..in over 8 years i nerver hear one single gun shot..there will always be war in imo..war in anambra and borno but nigeria is peacefull
Absense of gunshots is not peace,..there are more gunshots in newyork than in the entire east.

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by greatness77: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
See people way nerver even get thier country dey kill thier own fellow igbo civilian..imagine wat becomes of them when Kanu is thier president and these tugs becomes soldiers and biafra police..they will eat up themselves spits..there can nerver be unity in igbo land..they hate themselves ..they can kill thier own brothers cuz of 10k
10k is better than d afonjas dat mines thousands of skull for audio money

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by osazsky(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
edmaraja:

have u seen any northernern bearing osas..infact in my place if u happen to be in a room with an igbo man or woman and a snake..kill the igbo person first before trying to kill the snake..our forefathers taught us we have lived with it for years and it has prevented lots of harm in my city..spits

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by heniford2: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
Everytime DSS and is brother will not let us rest in East death to them all

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Dadblefem01(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
The early the igbo indigenous come into their senses on this issue of incessant killing the better.Most of those that are calling for war in the igbo land are not living in the land but putting people living there in unrest.
Why can't you guys risen up in defense of your land from this terrorist called ipob once and for all before it is too late.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by pacespot(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
tillaman:
Our leaders are not interested in fixing this mess, they just want to rule, if everyone dies then I wonder who they want to rule
Some of them are so keen on running for a second term after failing to achieve absolutely nothing during their first tenure, we don’t need prayers we need action and sincerity
We pray too damn much, are we expecting angel and host of heaven to take up arms and fight insurgency ?

That is why the unknown gunmen need to confront the leaders rather than this firefight with the security operatives. Nothing sweetens my heart than when i heard that a Nigerian politician is killed by gunmen. Look at that frogeyed Tinubu already boastful that he is the next president, saying the should wait for their turns, because he knows there is no free and fair election in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by osazsky(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
greatness77:
10k is better than d afonjas dat mines thousands of skull for audio money
if they tell u guys to go and look for one person that will be the president of niaja..in 1 week 2 thousand igbo people will be killed in gun battle for supremacy..i dont even know if na himan beign brain God give una or animals own...its even a let down on innocent animals they are better
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by edmaraja: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
have u seen any northernern bearing osas..infact in my place if u happen to be in a room with an igbo man or woman and a snake..kill the igbo person first before trying to kill the snake..our forefathers taught us we have lived with it for years and it has prevented lots of harm in my city..spits
You have started exhibiting symptoms of madness. When you were confronted with facts, you had no sensible response, it's to comeback to rant like a senseless lunatic that you can do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sheriff Takes Over PDP Secretariat In Abuja (Photos) / Supreme Court Sacks Dorawar-Sallau, Orders Swearing-in Of Abdullahi Mohammed / Soldiers Accused Of Shooting Anti-Fulani Herdsmen Protesters In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.