Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra (32206 Views)

Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. / Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting / Pictures Of Fake Policemen And Soldiers Arrested During Elections In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by AfonjaEmir: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ogbeni...i beg you fa. leave IGBO matters alone and focus your foolish advice to burdillion. Its disgusting when miscreants like you gallivant on IGBO matters whereas you are a bottom feeding Almajiri.

Your uncircumcised destiny should remain squarely in your pants. angry angry angry angry angry

Benjax4all:
see another one that say I hate igbo, do u know me before, it seem u are new in Nairaland,I am also a Igbo person but not a tribalism person like u,even ur name say it all and I also attack Yorubas who put tribelism as their birthright also or I u happy of all diz news that u are hearing in southeast

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Benjax4all: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Ogbeni...i beg you fa. leave IGBO matters alone and focus your foolish advice to burdillion. Its disgusting when miscreants like you gallivant on IGBO matters whereas you are a bottom feeding Almajiri.

Your uncircumcised destiny should remain squarely in your pants. angry angry angry angry angry

undecided undecided undecidedthat why I don't argue to a tribelism person like u because ones u are talking or saying d truth dey will start refer u as person from another tribe. Sorry best for u, u can carry ur argument to SHROTIGBOMAN who is also a tribelism like u not me
Bye bye
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by AyomideOG01: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
RichDad1:
It’s been their way for few weeks now. But when the security agencies start picking them and treating them in the language they understand, their sympathizers will start wailing and tagging every foreign body on Twitter.

And when ur security agents are done picking them, they will reenforce and start picking ur security agents and so the cycle continues. We need solutions to the insecurity in Nigeria and not all these insensitive comments. The igbos are agrieved and dialogue is the only solution for now cos gun hasn't made any progress in this regard since 1967.
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by AfonjaEmir: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Stop being foolish..why is it that Yoruba miscreants like you think other regions are stupid? You are disgracing yourself claiming IGBO and its obvious that :Oluwole foolishness" is permanent in your head. Please face "IFA SHRINE" to get brain formatting. You truly sound fullish!

Benjax4all:
undecided undecided undecidedthat why I don't argue to a tribelism person like because ones u are talking or saying d truth dey will start refer u as person from another tribe.
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by AyomideOG01: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
This one is the 500th charge against kanu..fg go finish this guy..these ipob miscrants are begining to show us reasons y Kanu should be killed.he must have ordered the attack on these inocent policemen and soldiers who are parents

You think killing KANU is the solution...lol there are really too many ingorant people on this forum. Killing KANU will be the worst mistake FG will make.
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Elvisgolden: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Killing Killin Killin.. Nigeria is quite a violent and horrible place to reside.. cry

Talk to your brothers to stop causing the violence.......................

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Benjax4all: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Stop being foolish..why is it that Yoruba miscreants like you think other regions are stupid? You are disgracing yourself claiming IGBO and its obvious that :Oluwole foolishness" is permanent in your head. Please face "IFA SHRINE" to get brain formatting. You truly sound fullish!

u are d one being foolish because I don't put tribalism as my birthright first like u that put it as ur birthright. Pls carry diz ur tribelism attitude to ur follow tribelism brother shortigboman who hate have consume u both
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Elvisgolden:

Talk to your brothers to stop causing the violence.......................
undecided
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Jostoman: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
RichDad1:
It’s been their way for few weeks now. But when the security agencies start picking them and treating them in the language they understand, their sympathizers will start wailing and tagging every foreign body on Twitter.
our security agent should stop all their killing killing against Igbo youth.
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Sunnybabe(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
everybody wants to be relevant. even hungry migrants dey form woke...

lol... Wetin I wonna go do there if no be NYSC... Anyway this will be my last response for a bovine miscreants like you.

I pray you experience the same or more loss as I did last year in your Biafra land if you think this is a joke.
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by zoghys: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Killing Killin Killin.. Nigeria is quite a violent and horrible place to reside.. cry

Unfortunately you are right.
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Sunnyski: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
I don't know who is killing who but all I have to say is 5:3
Handicap 1.5 ☺
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by onikoyikosoko: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2022
makemoneywbsite:

No wahala, as long as power remains firmly in the north cool

The next president is swinging between the southwest and the north in 2023....
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Bluntemperor: 5:30am On Feb 22, 2022
Prosperous111:
shocked

Gun no dey their hand?

No gun no deh- no be Skull Mining but Blood shedding of innocent souls and perceived enemies.
'oh school mining'
Shame everywhere!
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Kei144(m): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2022
As Army and Police kill esn people, they should also kill Fulani gunmen kidnapping and killing many people between Orlu and Okigwe axis. It is alleged that the Fulani gunmen are backed by northern soldiers.
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Kuginzi: 6:48am On Feb 22, 2022

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by onikoyikosoko: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2022
SuperBlack:
This is why I'm afraid of going to East now

So sad. That region is gradually turning to northeast. Make dem continue.....
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by onikoyikosoko: 6:56am On Feb 22, 2022
kettykin:
This people are gradually and slowly facing up to the military and police, before it used to be police and soldiers kill 50 unarmed protesters, then it became police and soldiers clash with unarmed protesters and 1 killed now it is unknown gun men attack police and soldiers 5 police men and 1 soldier killed 3 gun men killed.

This trend is dangerous ooo . The elders should speak up , people should pray vehemently

Pray to who? Prayers won"t do jack.
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by onikoyikosoko: 7:02am On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
u cant be this confused u want an igbo man to be the president of nigeria nxt year and u want Buhari to give u biafra now..oga u guys are too self centered and greedy..chose one oga.stop confusing us and urself cuz an average igbo man doesn't know wat he wants.they are neither here nor there

They are bunch of confused people........
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by onikoyikosoko: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
I think Buhari hate Igbo, if he doesn't hate igbo state of emergency ought to have been declared in imo state and most affected areas by now

What's the state governor doing about it?
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by onikoyikosoko: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This one never chop his Energizer today

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Nkitara: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2022
RichDad1:
Yen yen yen always talking like a fool with so much hatred in your heart. Yesterday an Ncdc commander and his colleagues were bombed to death in Niger state. Did I see you smello talking about picking some of the residents up? Idiot

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by InvertedHammer: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2022
/
That's the area where police checkpoint caused multiple accidents last week that resulted in many deaths. The same checkpoint caused similar accidental deaths last year. I guess it has come to the point when those extortionists' checkpoints are being checked by aggrieved citizens.

/
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Benjax4all: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:

shun tribelism,is not good for u health, whether u believe am not Igbo or not,but nothing will make me denied Igbo as my tribe from imo state, nkor okpala local govt,Umuokpor Ntu village
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Ogbodobeogbodo: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2022
I am surprised and confused, will Nigeria be safe again? e author=Whiteangel1234 post=110424859]

https://thenationonlineng.net/many-feared-dead-as-security-operatives-gunmen-clash-in-anambra/[/quote]
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Bigfishlee45(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2022
tito44:
Fulani herdsmen have struck again.
What these people are looking for in the hands of South easterners, surely they will see it.

your words wil konsum u. no difference btw Igbo and Fulani now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers / Sheriff Takes Over PDP Secretariat In Abuja (Photos) / Supreme Court Sacks Dorawar-Sallau, Orders Swearing-in Of Abdullahi Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.