Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra (32186 Views)

Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. / Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting / Pictures Of Fake Policemen And Soldiers Arrested During Elections In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by onikoyikosoko: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
edmaraja:

Gum body afonja, speak for yourself and allow northerners to speak for themselves. Nobody appointed you as their spokesman. So you want to produce president with all the skull mining going on in your region? will the northerners produce president with all the banditry and boko haram going on in their region? Or is it only in the south east that crimes committed disqualifies them from producing president?

For your information, the next president will come from the southwest....and the man is Tinubu....whether una like it or not......the southeast are currently politically handicapped. Zero knowledge about politics

2 Likes

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Simplelion: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
from the yeast..the southsouth is very peacefull oga..we dey enjoy here..in over 8 years i nerver hear one single gun shot..there will always be war in imo..war in anambra and borno but nigeria is peacefull

Always come with ur sense when ever you want to type on nairaland, where is borno , imo Anambra,

You didn't hear one shot for 8yrs but skull minning keep popping up on news huh, stay there e go reach you soon.

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by tillaman(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
pacespot:

That is why the unknown gunmen need to confront the leaders rather than this firefight with the security operatives. Nothing sweetens my heart than when i heard that a Nigerian politician is killed by gunmen. Look at that frogeyed Tinubu already boastful that he is the next president, saying the should wait for their turns, because he knows there is no free and fair election in Nigeria.
those who know him better tell him to stop trying to play God, these days we can’t predict future occurrences, this moment you are hale hearty next moment you are 6 ft beneath
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by greatness77: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
if they tell u guys to go and look for one person that will be the president of niaja..in 1 week 2 thousand igbo people will be killed in gun battle for supremacy..i dont even know if na himan beign brain God give una or animals own...its even a let down on innocent animals they are better
East was peacefull until buhari sent repentant boko haram terrorist soldiers to come kill us and hand our land over to herdsmen, very soon d war will reach their baracks, give us biafra release kanu our president, THE CENTRE CANNEVER HOLD AGAIN, NEVER!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by osazsky(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
edmaraja:

You have started exhibiting symptoms of madness. When you were confronted with facts, you had no sensible response, it's to comeback to rant like a senseless lunatic that you can do.
na only igbo man go kill policemen..burn trucks..behead native practitioners..rape girls.steal..kill civillians they will still be ranting that they are pracefull people and government should not punish them.if this is wat peacefull means to you.then my bro i feel sorry for u.they even sell samsong as Samsung very stupid cheats.one sold metilated spirit as cough syrup.thank God for thr child he survived..u guys should consume urself who cares but leave thd south south out of this.i nor even know y Nigeria go waste that money build bridge..them for just cut them off from that asaba point idiots
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by greatness77: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

https://thenationonlineng.net/many-feared-dead-as-security-operatives-gunmen-clash-in-anambra/
good news, i thought d fulani terrorist soldiers and supporter of APC police are imune to death haaa islamic state of nigeria why?
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by osazsky(m): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
greatness77:
East was peacefull until buhari sent repentant boko haram terrorist soldiers to come kill us and hand our land over to herdsmen, very soon d war will reach their baracks, give us biafra release kanu our president, THE CENTRE CANNEVER HOLD AGAIN, NEVER!!
u guys really need biafra my brother
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by shortIGBOman: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
MARKone:
The FG is even too laid back to tackle this Incessant killings the East. I thought by now the killing of Dr. Akuyili would have spurred them in bringing this killings to the barest minimum[code][/code]. It's affecting everyone now, both indigens and non indigenes. Oh well..... I wish them well.

FG allowed them, since they are hell bent on destroying their Region. Besides, their region contribute nothing to the Economy. They can burn the region down, FG no care.

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by edmaraja: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
na only igbo man go kill policemen..burn trucks..behead native practitioners..rape girls.steal..kill civillians they will still be ranting that they are pracefull people and government should not punish them.if this is wat peacefull means to you.then my bro i feel sorry for u.they even sell samsong as Samsung very stupid cheats.one sold metilated spirit as cough syrup.thank God for thr child he survived..u guys should consume urself who cares but leave thd south south out of this.i nor even know y Nigeria go waste that money build bridge..them for just cut them off from that asaba point idiots
Lol, is that all? Eyah, oya sorry, clean your eyes, stop crying grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by osazsky(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:

FG allowed them, since they are hell bent on destroying their Region. Besides, their region contribute nothing to the Economy. They can burn the region down, FG no care.
i tire o..they contribite the least cash from all regions.they are pest..since they started thier lockdown. Nigeria revenue didnt drop by 1 naira..but make lock down they places like p.h ..delta..lagos cross river makurdi...na fg go dey sweat..see people that offers nothing making the loudest noise.if them like make them lockdown for 30 years how does it affects us in the southsouth.i tire o

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by shortIGBOman: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
i tire o..they contribite the least cash from all regions.they are pest..since they started thier lockdown. Nigeria revenue didnt drop by 1 naira..but make lock down they places like p.h ..delta..lagos cross river makurdi...na fg go dey sweat..see people that offers nothing making the loudest noise.if them like make them lockdown for 30 years how does it affects us in the southsouth.i tire o

They are PARASITE. Remember the saying that, the empty drum makes the loudest noice. That's how they behave. Them no get anything, but na them dey call people wey get names.

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by gidiboy13: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
5:3 game on!! abeg, na half time dem dey tongue?
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by osazsky(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:

They are PARASITE. Remember the saying that, the empty drum makes the loudest noice. That's how they behave. Them no get anything, but na them dey call people wey get names.
there is nothing in thier village once them reach 14 they migrate to other parts of the country and start selling fake products along the road
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Conrod:
SAY WHAT YOU KNOW.
it's what I know. If not checked it will swallow the east. I know what I say
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Klazic247: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Rest in Peace
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by obioraval(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
i nor understand only una want igbo man to rule Nigeria and at the same time want your own biafra..Kanu is already the president of biafra country peter should wait for kanus 8 years tenure to complete before campaigning..we in Nigeria will vote for our nigeria president next year in the genersl elections...its likely we south south rather give it back to the north than tinubu

And my personal view is the opinion of how many million Igbo people for you to arrive at your incoherent conclusion.
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Banchotmods: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
oladejie:
There is need to put an end to all these killings... God have mercy!!!

Affordable UK used laptop is available...
Brand: Sony
Processor: Intel corei3
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 320GB
Bluetooth: yes
Webcam: yes
DVD ROM: yes
Original charger: yes
Price: 60k only
0;8;0;3;7;7;5;3;4;5;4

Outdated
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB terrorists on the beat.

Nnamdi Kanu was sent by the devil to destroy Igboland.

The Igbo business man killed was Chief Gab Ofoma, the chairman/CEO of Ofoma Associates Ltd.

IPOB claim to be fighting for Igbo people. But they keep killing Igbo people.

Ndi ara!!

Cheap stipend collector
30k monthly asslicking allowance will not save you

2 Likes

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by makemoneywbsite: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
onikoyikosoko:
And these people want to produce the next president.....and average northerner will never vote for any igbo candidate....

Even we southwest, majority of us, won't either

How dem go produce the next president? Instead of their to address the crisis in their region,.they are busy pampering those terrorists.....they should continue ooooo

No wahala, as long as power remains firmly in the north cool

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by makemoneywbsite: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:

Why not let them leave your eldorado? You won't, you know why? You're the pest. I can hazard a guess that you must be a Yoruba, the poorest and most parasitic region in the country. Do you wonder why your region still has 1940s roofing sheets?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

For your information, the next president will come from the southwest....and the man is Tinubu....whether una like it or not......the southeast are currently politically handicapped. Zero knowledge about politics

e go shock you

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by greatness77: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
osazsky:
have u seen any northernern bearing osas..infact in my place if u happen to be in a room with an igbo man or woman and a snake..kill the igbo person first before trying to kill the snake..our forefathers taught us we have lived with it for years and it has prevented lots of harm in my city..spits
Name your state and your Lga, and your community and village

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Sunnybabe(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chaiiii.. Ihiala sha

Na God save me throughout my service year in that place last year sha. Though my properties was stolen but I thank God am still alive
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Benjax4all: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Whether I talk or not,am still going blame kalu for this rubbish happening in southeast, because he way he talk on live radio,u don't need to be talking rudely and hardway and aspect hoodlum and bad pple who carry a ideology in there head will not be aggressive and heartless, look at wat happen in America last election,just one talk from trump of disagreeing d election results,is supporter went to Whitehouse to display some madness that have never happen before in America and those one did not carry anything like ideology but they still did it and another blame goes to buhari but if I start writing about he own,my comment will be very long and don't want to start writing epistle like BBQ vulture

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by AfonjaEmir: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Buhari said the DOGs and Baboons will be soaked in Blood if he doesn't win elections...what did you do or say?...

Its obvious you hate IGBO people, so push for referendum...its that simple.

Benjax4all:
Whether I talk or not,am still going blame kalu for this rubbish happening in southeast, because he way he talk on live radio,u don't need to be talking rudely and hardway and aspect hoodlum and bad pple who carry a ideology in there head will not be aggressive and heartless, look at wat happen in America last election,just one talk from trump of disagreeing d election results,is supporter went to Whitehouse to display some madness that have never happen before in America and those one did not carry anything like ideology but they still did it.
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by AfonjaEmir: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
everybody wants to be relevant. even hungry migrants dey form woke...

Sunnybabe:
Chaiiii.. Ihiala sha

Na God save me throughout my service year in that place last year sha. Though my properties was stolen but I thank God am still alive

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by AfonjaEmir: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
You nailed it bro..that thing is really a Yoruba miscreant. its in their DNA to hate IGBO. I Thank GOD IGBOs have woken up...no time for nonsense!!

makemoneywbsite:

Why not let them leave your eldorado? You won't, you know why? You're the pest. I can hazard a guess that you must be a Yoruba, the poorest and most parasitic region in the country. Do you wonder why your region still has 1940s roofing sheets?

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by Benjax4all: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Buhari said the DOGs and Baboons will be soaked in Blood if he doesn't win elections...what did you do or say?...

Its obvious you hate IGBO people, so push for referendum...its that simple.

see another one that say I hate igbo, do u know me before, it seem u are new in Nairaland,I am also a Igbo person but not a tribalism person like u,even ur name say it all and I also attack Yorubas who put tribelism as their birthright also or I u happy of all diz news that u are hearing in southeast or u are blind when dey wrote a prominent person was killed and some innocent people were shot also during d gun battle between d security men vs d UGM
Re: 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra by JOemmy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
Buhari tenure will go down in history of nigeria as the most bloodiest even in war torn countries human beings are not wasted like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Tinubu appoints Zacch Adedeji as FIRS acting boss / Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.