Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) (44897 Views)

More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" / ASUU To Continue Strike, Fails To Ease Tension / NUC Gives Approval For 3 More Universities In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by LordIsaac(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
martinsagbor45:

Not when I it junks out half baked graduates yearly.... Reconsider the quality of education been dished out by this very lecturers and u will only weep.....
It still boils down to funding.
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
erico2k2:

Funny enough you are right about NURTW, they have really re arranged themselves and changed the narrative. even better than NUT and ASSU.
Th teaching Unions in Nigeria re just there for rthier own pocket, once they receive back hander game over.

Let’s see what UK does
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by Vinceobrian(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Vulcanheph:
I just pity the nigerian students that think that they've escaped ASUU by moving to UK not knowing that they'll experience Strike too. grincheesygrin.

I won't be surprised if our yeye FG will make a statement like this "The U.k. universities are currently on strike, so it's ok for ours to also go on strike"

Lol....this strike is only for 2 to 3days, the last one we had was just 2days. Infact, its optional for lecturers in my Uni, most of them did not join the strike.
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by Lekison(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Vulcanheph:
I just pity the nigerian students that think that they've escaped ASUU by moving to UK not knowing that they'll experience Strike too. grincheesygrin.

I won't be surprised if our yeye FG will make a statement like this "The U.k. universities are currently on strike, so it's ok for ours to also go on strike"
your second paragraph is my major concern. Nigeria govt. Mumu well well.
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by Taiggarr: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
porthouse7:
I agree with am not base

I am not "based" and not "base"...

Lord....

Kids of today....
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by Taiggarr: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
porthouse7:
any need for ur useless rant? bin traveling in and out of Nigeria since 2010, don't always talk rubbish cos if frustration

Lying thief...

Local Urchin wey never commot him village hamlet..
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by BullyBullies: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
erico2k2:

Yes go and have a look, NOT the whole University went on strike rather a certain part of it.People still went to school.DO not forget when you go on Strike in the West you DO not get paid. Hence they set a picket line for collection.

The whole school went on strike bro. In other words, students were home for 6 months. Yes, it happened in Canada.
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by porthouse7(f): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Taiggarr:

Lying thief...

Local Urchin wey never commot him village hamlet..
send ur acc number lemme help u with 50 euro, is 50 euro is not too small I will help u
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by Aaay: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Oh
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by Iliya1520: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
can u see how ASUU is going globally. so now even those who leaved Nigeria to UK for the sake of study, they didn't except.
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by Taiggarr: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
porthouse7:
send ur acc number lemme help u with 50 euro, is 50 euro is not too small I will help u

Village Urchin!!!

It just goes to show how local and mediocre you are...

What is 50 euros?

Children of the GHETTO!
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
BullyBullies:

The whole school went on strike bro. In other words, students were home for 6 months. Yes, it happened in Canada.
What's the name of the school and what year?
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by juntechh: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
I pray this ends soon!
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by porthouse7(f): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Taiggarr:

Village Urchin!!!

It just goes to show how local and mediocre you are...

What is 50 euros?

Children of the GHETTO!
I will make it 100 euro, I just want to prove a point.... am sure u need it so send ur acc
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by Taiggarr: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
porthouse7:
I will make it 100 euro, I just want to prove a point.... am sure u need it so send ur acc

Go give it to the owners of the land your WRETCHED local late father was buried in....
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by Bamzyriches451: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Damn!
ASUU will be smiling to this
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by porthouse7(f): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Taiggarr:

Go give it to the owners of the land your WRETCHED local late father was buried in....
I will still give u regardless of ur uncultured hand.... send ur acc
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by BullyBullies: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
erico2k2:

What's the name of the school and what year?

Google is your friend brov
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by Panda7(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
school strikes are never a pleasant experience
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:16am On Feb 23, 2022
BullyBullies:

Google is your friend brov
In other words you have no clue, just following the bandwagon as usual
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by Ajibade123(m): 12:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Serendip:
In total, 68 universities nationwide are being hit with strike action in the UK over a number of issues including working conditions, pay and pension among others.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/education/sheffield-hallam-university-staff-join-strike-over-pay-and-working-conditions-3578521
Like Dave's album title "We Are All In This Together"
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by BullyBullies: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2022
erico2k2:

In other words you have no clue, just following the bandwagon as usual

"Just following the bandwagon as usual" lol. I guess you're too lazy to engage Google even though it's free with mobile data. I don't have time to be schooling you about things that you can easily verify on the internet.
Re: Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
BullyBullies:

"Just following the bandwagon as usual" lol. I guess you're too lazy to engage Google even though it's free with mobile data. I don't have time to be schooling you about things that you can easily verify on the internet.
Like I said You are just following the bandwagon of Demsay, as regards DATA, if you aint lazy you would have realized from my post that I live in the UK so we have unlimited Data .Simple ASK you could not give a positive reply and you want to be on here to Dis someone, you lot got mad issues.
lazy youth smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) / Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.