Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

My Experience Today With Area Boys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience Today With Area Boys (2046 Views)

Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) / Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Experience Today With Area Boys by foxman04: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
you see that agege especially that railway track na danger zone. na so two area boys push me from the back say make I give dem money.. na so I turn back face dem point hand for him face replied him in same tune, these ones just dey rake say I go collect .. my head decided to work at the right time, I forget say I dey dem territory ...

the next thing na to Japa o ... tho I didn't run but I was literally flying with my feet on the ground.
Re: My Experience Today With Area Boys by dollynnn(f): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Olumighty123:
On my way coming from a job site at festac, got to agege at around 11, trying to cross through the rail Way and head towards ogba, I knew I was in for a long thing, branched at an Aboki shop, I bought me a cigarette, lighted it , cloth pulled and hung on my shoulder and head towards the railway, this guys were around 8, coming towards my way, when they got closer and saw how I was not wearing no shirt and cigarette in my hand, they were like, leave this one,na hood him dey, I just jejely walked pass them and sped as soon as I got to the top of that road, omo, e no easy to live for Lagos, you gatz dey reason shaperly... it is what it is.
This is hilarious cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Bypass His Prepaid Meter Without The DISCO Knowing About It? / Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have Sex With Publicly / If I Die Before You Wake...(tribute To Our Nigeria Armed Forces ) #fallensoldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.