Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces (24600 Views)

Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine / Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Tellwhat: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
Your information about Russia is clearly been received from Western MSM propaganda media grin grin
I don't see Russia as the bad guys

But clearly Russia economy isn't strong. So he's right. Aside major cities Russia is brutal there's poverty
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
leesamyoung:

seeing you have nothing to say after insulting me shows how empty skull you are stupid mf

You mean you don't know Noam Chomsky and you are here talking about International Politics? No wonder you are speaking ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by WATCHMANX: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
owagbeba:

None in the western powers ever pressured Ukraine to fulfill the Minsk agreement rather the pressure was on Russia to fulfill Minsk. When they (west and Ukraine) finally figured out that the Minsk would not be in their favor, they wanted a change of this agreement.

This was a problem that Could been peacefully resolved if the western powers had nudged Ukraine abit to hold peace talks with Donbas rebels and reach an agreement. Instead of peace overtures, they supplied arms and trainers to Ukraine and waved “sanctions from hell” on Russia.

For how long will Russia keep sucking up to the western whims? For how long? The western Powers surround the periphery of Russia with nuclear arms but would raise hell if Russia set up base in Cuba or Venezuela.

The rule-based order literally means an order in the purest sense of the word- do as I say, not as I do! The western powers invoked R2P when they invaded Syria and occupied strategic oil wells and lands near Jordanian border. Nobody sanctioned them for this occupation. They bombed Libya to bits but no one sanctioned them.

For how long can the rest of the world put up with this madness!

Don't mind the hypocrites... They have been weighed in the balance...
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by aluyapreston: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
BSsniffer:

What you need to do is shove this opinion up the wh0re's ass that birthed you because she should have taught you how to address people, and what do you mean by silly Nigerian......you comment speaks as someone who lacks understanding of geopolitics and engaging is a waste of my time.

who is this one? Lol
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by WATCHMANX: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Habeyy:

Guy ,u reason well
The guy no reason well at all.... na Western hypocrisy puppet! undecided
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by leesamyoung(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Blablamalala:

You mean you don't know Noam Chomsky and you are here talking about International Politics. No wonder you are speaking ignorantly.
the discussion is about you insulted me over my view and I ask for your view and you are refering me, what is the point of insult when you don't have anything to say on it apart from one man view does that mean his theory is flawless that there's some point he may not add to it. I already about him I'm asking you yourself since you take it personal to insult what do you understand don't you think for yourself or is it other that think for you

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Adauda90: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
confirmed, US are always overruling the rest
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by WATCHMANX: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kelvin3476:
AND WHY IS RUSSIAN ECONOMY NT EVER GROWING ?
...says the Western propaganda media grin grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
leesamyoung:

the discussion about you insulted over my view and I ask for your view and you are refering me what is the point of insult even when you don't have anything to say on it apart from one man does that mean his theory is flawless that there's some point he may not add to it

Not theories but flawless FACTS. Google Noam Chomsky and become enlightened.
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by aluyapreston: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
Your information about Russia is clearly been received from Western MSM propaganda media grin grin

Whether you believe Russia is poor or not does change the fact that they are poor. They are really poor bro. Right from the time, Putin destroyed Yukos Oil to the first string of sanctions from the west, it has been a downhill movement
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by WATCHMANX: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kelvin3476:
AND WHY IS RUSSIAN ECONOMY NT EVER GROWING ?
....says the Western propaganda media grin grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Krismas(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
Rubbish analogy! They are ethnic Russians, not just Russian speaking. Perish your "Afghanistan" dreams.
grin Ethnic Russians my foot! Donbas is Ukraine and ur fake ethnic Russians are free to bounce. Putin is the one orchestrating the unrest in the place, the people there are not interested in him. I thought Putin is smart, this plan is folly. He will meet with stiff Afghanistan-like resistance in Donbas, whether u like it or not
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by aluyapreston: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
BSsniffer:

What you need to do is shove this opinion up the wh0re's ass that birthed you because she should have taught you how to address people, and what do you mean by silly Nigerian......you comment speaks as someone who lacks understanding of geopolitics and engaging is a waste of my time.

Lol...... Social media won't save this one. A flop must happen
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by WATCHMANX: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Krismas:
grin Ethnic Russians my foot! Donbas is Ukraine and ur fake ethnic Russians are free to bounce. Putin is the one orchestrating the unrest in the place, the people there are not interested in him. I thought Putin is smart, this plan is folly. He will meet with stiff Afghanistan-like resistance in Donbas, whether u like it or not
cheesy cheesy Keep dreaming grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Habeyy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
The guy no reason well at all.... na Western hypocrisy puppet! undecided
face Ur L bro
It's not Ur opinion bro
Ur shalaye isn't needed... cry
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by frog12: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
kai ! the US is still destabilising syria with soldiers on the soil illegally and none of these hypocrites western say anything grin

Krismas:

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Damisic: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
ruggedtimi:
U S fought during WW2 after Poland was attacked. If Russia attacks Ukraine and in any way a u s citizen is killed by the Russians in Ukraine, U.S no mind to enter the war. Na only nukes Russians dey use get mind. Meanwhile if u.s joins forces with NATO they could match Russia's nuke prowess. Aside from nukes play, U.S go show Russia pepper.

Us no get hypersonic missile ....how them fit show Russia pepper ..when they will be hearing the sound of the missile after the damage have been done

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by WATCHMANX: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
aluyapreston:

Whether you believe Russia is poor or not does change the fact that they are poor. They are really poor bro. Right from the time, Putin destroyed Yukos Oil to the first string of sanctions from the west, it has been a downhill movement
You truly sincerely believe a poor country could have risked so much Western sanctions, and still have the resources to massively boost it's energy production, modernise it's military, and massively increase it's agricultural production and export?
Keep dreaming! cool
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by WATCHMANX: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tellwhat:

I don't see Russia as the bad guys

But clearly Russia economy isn't strong. So he's right. Aside major cities Russia is brutal there's poverty
We have seen brutal poverty in many American cities and suburbs, types not seen in Russia.
Russia economy is strong enough to sustain their geopolitical agenda and security. Period! undecided
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by WATCHMANX: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tellwhat:

True words..people forget Obama loves Muslims and favoured Bihari. Obama didn't even do much for black Americans talkless of Africans

Instead his government favoured the rebels against one of the only reasonable Muslim African leaders in Gaddafi
.. . and the demon also propped up the terror Islamic state against moderate Assad's Syria.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by WATCHMANX: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Habeyy:
face Ur L bro
It's not Ur opinion bro
Ur shalaye isn't needed... cry
Crawl away you piece of crap! . and who told you I'm interested in your mention? angry
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by techWriter3: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That doesn't change the fact that invading Ukraine might not go well for pu**t*n..
Now, if you’re talking about a full-fledged invasion of the country, no. Russia already has an idea of how expensive wars can get - after all, it’s watched America pay the price for its involvement in the Middle East, and Russia is spending billions on keeping Donbass stable.

It’s very expensive, and for a country that’s trying to improve on its economy, that’s a no-go.

It would be particularly expensive, since Ukraine isn’t completely defenseless in terms of its armed forces.
So, a full-fledged invasion? Probably no. That’s just too risky... and in case he does he's gonna feel the pain..

okay
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by OneCorner: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
xeju:

USA was fully involved in ww2, so I don't understand where you read they fought a proxy war
At wat point did they get involved, when most countries have exhausted their resources
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by OneCorner: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
pquaver:

Yeah like America no get nuke, dem go de watch like film.. Oga leave story joor.. American wan Putin to remain cos he is a chop life dictator he doesn't wanna die, it better to have Putin Dan some mad man take over from him that u don't even know what he is capable of. Putin has been there for years and used no nuclear power so tgey are comfortable that he won't.. But if he dies and another person u can even predict takes over.. U never can say.. Putin is a comfortable evil believe me.
Im not saying USA doesn’t have nukes but the casualties will be great on both sides...
Putin will be defeated but he won’t go down alone
All he needs to do is drop like 10nukes on strategic cities like LA, SF, NY, Seattle, Las Vegas, Chicago, Austin, and co... these loses all outweighs what they will gain in joining the way
Countries like USA dolt join war because of sheer loyalty, it’s because of what they stand to gain at the end of the day
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

Putin is just too wise, and he keeps playing US

That is Invasion of Ukraine territory without any fight

When Trump moved to recognise Jerusalem as Isreal capital against International agreement and UNGA Consensus they hailed him

US also supported Kuwait to break away from Iraq, they recognised Taiwan and Hong Kong's leadership to spite China

Now Putin is doing the exact same thing to Ukraine and America is issuing useless sanctions

17% of Ukrainians are ethnic Russians who want to exit Ukraine

I personally want to see if Europe especially Germany Europe's biggest economy would boycott Nord Stream one and Nord Stream two, after coming out of covid 19 pandemic lockdown economy

What about The Golan Heights in Syria which has been under isreali occupation for decades. Trump last year recognized the Golan Heights as part of isreali, breaking away from the position of the UN and other countries of the world.
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Krismas(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
frog12:
kai ! the US is still destabilising syria with soldiers on the soil illegally and none of these hypocrites western say anything grin

grin Russia’s lickspittle! Wot do u think of Russia playing double game in Syria? U think Putin is an Angel of the Lord?
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Alusiizizi(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
MeinFuhrer:
Why do niggers care about Russia and Ukraine
Why do you care about what niggers care about??
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Alusiizizi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
MeinFuhrer:

Yeah this is modern warfare nigger, it's not only about physical abilities, it doesn't matter if the guy who flies the drone is a tranny, as long as he has the technical ability and the drone is available to him, something niggers can't understand.

That's not quite true, whoever you are. An army of queers will never match an army of men, even behind the electronic imagery of drones. The US/NATO had to compromise a lot ability-wise to accommodate their silly ideals.
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Alusiizizi(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
BSsniffer:

STFU.....drones and modern warfare tech is available on both sides, this is just stupid cope. Good luck with your genderbender, fagg0t army.

Wait, these are pictures of U.S military commanders? Not photoshop works? LOL!!
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Alusiizizi(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
ruggedtimi:
U S fought during WW2 after Poland was attacked. If Russia attacks Ukraine and in any way a u s citizen is killed by the Russians in Ukraine, U.S no mind to enter the war. Na only nukes Russians dey use get mind. Meanwhile if u.s joins forces with NATO they could match Russia's nuke prowess. Aside from nukes play, U.S go show Russia pepper.

Not quite true. U.S was dragged into WW2 by Japan after the attack at Pearl Harbor. Prior to this, the were neutral.
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Nicerazor(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Invading a sovereign state not to talk of annexation of it’s 2 regions is not only muscle flexing but blatant bully and against international relations.
Why is Putin scared of Ukraine joining forces with NATO or the EU?
Yes, he was strategic not to declare full blow war despite the heightened tensions.
Russia will be most affected as the west, EU will issue different sanctions to cripple their economy.

Boris Johnson says there's "no chance of holding football tournaments" in Russia.
This suggests he may back the country being stripped of hosting this year's Champions League final.
It is due to be held on 28 May in Saint Petersburg.
Fingers crossed � let’s watch as things unfolds grab your popcorn � and favorite drink �.
Re: Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces by Tellwhat: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
We have seen brutal poverty in many American cities and suburbs, types not seen in Russia.
Russia economy is strong enough to sustain their geopolitical agenda and security. Period! undecided
You've a solid point

Also with their meth pandemic and walking zombies

I think America has more homeless people than Russia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election / Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital / Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.